Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKz

Certified Speedbooster
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Brooks
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone: US Central (GMT -5)
4. Average online per day : Can range anywhere from 12-14 hours Depends on the day.
5. Your Discord : BK#1614
6. Your Nickname : Johnny_MacFadden
7. Your ID : 11907
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I have great leadership qualities such as, managing communications, keeping people in check, and making the correct decisions. I have a lot of roleplay experience and some leading.

2) I have always wanted to become a gang leader because its sad to see one person ruin the fun for everyone. I would do my best to keep everyone in check and make sure I recruit the right people to make the roleplay experience as best as possible. I have been in many situations with gangs as I am current FIB, where they will combat log, failrp and such, and it just really ruins the immersion of the roleplay scene.

3) I would want to drive Bloods to be a roleplay heavy gang, starting off with a lot of store robberies, making them more RP heavy then KOS like I've seen from some gangs. As being a part of a Legal org for so long its lead me to see that the store robbery RP on the gang side is lacking and I feel like as a leader I can help fix that starting with better negotiation, compliance, and hostage roleplay.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I have a lot of roleplay experience dating back four or five years on multiple games. The first thing that I would work on is making sure all of my members are on the same page with the server rules. If anyone is caught breaking a rule they will be punished accordingly. The store robbery RP, Ghetto rules, and I will make sure that I get quality members over quantity members. I will create an application format with some basic rules and such to assure that they are familiar with the rules aswell. Another thing I will enforce is to always roleplay your actions, such as saying in VOIP "I will now be patching your wounds" or using /do to announce your actions, as I feel it adds up for a way better roleplay experience for everyone and prevents powergaming.

Last edited:

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Paras
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 12 -14 hours
5. Your Discord: ESL_ITACHI#1251
6. Your Nickname: Itachi God
7. Your ID: 11006

Additional information
1. Leader of… The Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to become the leader of this organization because I think I am an ideal fit for this role. as I was the underboss ( Deputy Leader ) before in ballas. I have experience in the city on the legal side to I was in FIB, PD, EMS before joining the gang and become the deputy in the gang. I am in the city for more than 2 months now and I think I have more exp in the city as legal side and illegal side too

I love being a gangster as I was the DL of the gang I feel like there was no active gang rn because there was not much competition in the ghetto and all the other gang events members of other gang are also bored because there is not too much happening in the ghetto and events I want to make sure everyone has fun even if they are legal side or illegal side

Lastly, and most importantly, is fun and entertainment. As I did in all orgs i have joined, my main goal was to make sure my members had an enjoyable time so that we could maximize our activity within the org. I will have a good, experienced, high command around me to ensure we are always in the city helping members out, planning different events, and making everyone's roleplay experience as positive as possible!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. I will provide proper training in many different gang activities and RP situations that often get neglected on the crime side of orgs. I will make sure that everyone sticks by the rules and puts the gang in front of everything.

As I already told I have exp as an HC of a gang so I would make sure again that everyone follow the rules, if I see anyone breaking rules I will mostly give stikes, kick or blacklist the player if they break rules directly cause I want to make sure everyone is following the rules of the city
I will try my best to improve the RP in the gang I will make sure my gang member just don't start mixing ic and OOC, I will try to make sure everyone is having fun while in the gang as well as the other players who are not in a gang
I will try to eliminate the toxicity and trash talk from the gang and make sure everyone is fun

Konstantin Usoyan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Kostantin
2. Your age : 27
3. Time zone: Gmt+2
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: wônder#8518
6. Your Nickname:Wonder Dean
7. Your ID: 37950
Additional information
1. Leader of an upcoming family "The Grim Leaders"
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1.First of all I believe I could be the ideal leader as ive spent a lot of time into criminal in every city I was and have the self confidence.

2. I feel like there is no competition between gangs and that's what I want to work on and succeed.

3. To make more rp scenarios for all the gangs because is something that's missing from this server with all the respect. Till now gang game is a weapon and ammo farming simulator.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Every member that wants to get recruited must pass an rp scenario instead of just answering ghetto questions.

More rp in the events between gangs and police, plus more rp in the streets between gangs, like death meetings, like taking hostages from other gangs and communicate for a trade or something.

So many rp content and scenarios passing through my mind and I'm sure I'm gonna make it count.

Neil

Player
Player
1. Neil Micallef
3. GMT+2
4. 8 - 12 hours
5. Nillu023#5222
6. Neil_Gypavelli
7. 6543

1. Leader of Bloods

2. I have been in the leadership of FiB for almost a month almost was the head of negotiations, leader of SWAT and one of the main trainers for most of the FiB. I’ve also been in the leadership of Ballas for over 2 months until I joined FiB . I am currently rank 8 in Families so I know that i have potential in a leader position. Due to my experience in Legal Organizations of high honor and respect to my experience in gangs I have learnt to be able to handle people from educated and polite side to some crazy people , This gives me the edge over other Leaders of such gangs because I can truly train and handle all players to make the role play and experience overall much more enjoyable. Most importantly I want to take this position as the Bloods leader so that I can work on improving role play and the enjoy ability of the game play aspect as stated earlier using my experience.This can sometimes be ignored by other state/gang leaders so they can focus on winning the objective at hand, but my priority will be to follow the game rules and ensure procedures are taken to ensure role-play (which is the main aim of playing in a role play server) while at the same time trying to win the objective at hand without forcing it out of context. I think the main skills a leader for any origination should have, would be the following: Communication, Presentation, Interpretation, Leadership, Co-Ordination, Teamwork, Patience, Creativity, Reliability, Dependability, and the ability to teach and mentor others. These are all skills I possess due to my long experience in other organizations along with my real-life job which enables me to work with a lot of different people from different countries and cultures around the world due to me working in Insurance on the Island I live which works globally. The Gangs has always been in my heart since the beginning when I joined since I started from recruit and ended up as an under-boss in Ballas

3. My advice for improving the Role-play level in organization would be: Help new members by providing them links and instructions to the game-rules and a simple introduction to the 'g' muscle. Helping any member setting up an appropriate POV so that they can report anyone that breaks role play and also have POV so that when a 'GOD' asks them for it they will be able to present it since keeping role play goes from both sides and should be punished on both sides if broken. Creating a week trial period within the gang when joining and having experienced members evaluate the new members and when they see them disrupting role play have them teach and instruct them to be better next time instead of reacting like other leaders and just kicking them out. Creating an application form or some sort of question list to ask any potential new members to indicate how competent they are with the ghetto/gang/state rules to make sure we filter out anybody that is not capable meanwhile instructing them to go read and learn the rules and come back when they are ready since will have to interact with gangs and any sort of criminals which may vary from the Ghetto to in City, As well as interact with Legal Organizations so it is ideal to have knowledge across the board so nobody is walked over and everybody knows the rules accordingly. Last but not least when seeing lack of role-play from some members I would approach them and let them know that the aim of the server/game at the end of the day is to try and be as realistic meanwhile keeping the fun going, And that If they do not sort the issue out I will have to remove them so they can take the punishment as a lesson to be better next time. Thank you for considering my application to become the new Bloods Leader, whilst thanking you for your time I hope to hear from you soon.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Kostantin
2. Your age : 27
3. Time zone: Gmt+2
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: wônder#8518
6. Your Nickname:Wonder Dean
7. Your ID: 37950
Additional information
1. Leader of an upcoming family "The Grim Leaders"
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1.First of all I believe I could be the ideal leader as ive spent a lot of time into criminal in every city I was and have the self confidence.

2. I feel like there is no competition between gangs and that's what I want to work on and succeed.

3. To make more rp scenarios for all the gangs because is something that's missing from this server with all the respect. Till now gang game is a weapon and ammo farming simulator.

Every member that wants to get recruited must pass an rp scenario instead of just answering ghetto questions.

More rp in the events between gangs and police, plus more rp in the streets between gangs, like death meetings, like taking hostages from other gangs and communicate for a trade or something.

So many rp content and scenarios passing through my mind and I'm sure I'm gonna make it count.
You should post this to https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/17/, since this is about unofficial organisation.

Gold Wins

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Umar
3.GMT+5:30/ist
4.14-16 hours
5.goldpool#1506
6.Goldpool
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:-
1.Leader of Bloods
Leadership is a behavior, not a position. Leadership is inspiring people to live the vision, mission and values of the organization.
Leaders do not just tell people what to do. Great leaders empower people to make decisions that support the goals and vision of the community, ultimately developing smarter solutions. My job is to inspire and coach. Leaders coach to build a community that is fully participating, both responsibly and accountably. Leaders create buy-in at every level and ensure that all members of their community know that their contributions are important.
Leaders are not necessarily born, people can learn leadership behaviors. People who excel in performing their job and who take full responsibility within their communities are acting like leaders. Someone who looks to find a better, smarter or faster way of making things happen is acting like a leader. Yet some people are "born leaders," and they are becoming ever more valuable.
Management is not synonymous with leadership. Managers facilitate people, process and product. Good managers implement strategies and find solutions to problems. In contrast, the goal of any leader should be to get as many people living the vision as possible.
I've learned that power is overrated. Power means making the difficult decisions. Power means being the one to determine It means disappointing and upsetting people on a regular basis. The best leaders put most of their time and energy into helping other people be more successful, by making connections, giving feedback, and providing the resources they need and i will make sure my whole team sees my vision from my point of view and help grow together." One organisation - One people".
I would suggest a good rp from unofficial orgs while doing the events(store,gun robbery) so that we can get more content out of the situation,without spoiling the rp situation.
Improving a few more rules for the ghetto area and street fighting

Har Hunter

Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL - Harut
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone GMT +4:00
4. Average online per day 5-8
5. Your Discord - Reyman#5524
6. Your Nickname - Har Hunter
7. Your ID - 1121
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods - I was deputy of the hospital another server , I didnt work in this server any organisation leader.
2. I would like to be the leader of this organization because I have made many connections during my time in Marabunta and it really made a tightly knit community. I would like to get the organization back and running again so that others can also experience that level of bonding and make some friends and connections just like I did when I was in Marabunta Grande. The second reason is that recently, I have seen one gang organization that has been dominating that ghetto, that being the Families. I would like to make things interesting again and to give them some competition. Lastly, I would like to make Bloods an organization that is able to properly communicate with all of its members. When I was in Marabunta, a lot was not getting done since the leader was not properly communicating with the gang members. This miscommunication led to a messy and unorganized gang. People were running around and violating many rules of the ghetto and organization. If I get leader I would like to clean things up and right a tight organization that abides by all server rules yet still provides the opportunity for a fun experience.
3. In order to improve roleplay level, I suggest making those wanting to join the gang take a short quiz that requires them to apply their knowledge of the server rules. If they pass this test, they must undergo a period of supervision from trusted higher ups in the gang. This will reduce the chance of them slipping up and breaking a rule. If they do, they can be taught from their mistakes and punishment. I would also like to implement a gang initiation of some sort. Possibly running a few tasks and donating a small amount of money to the organization. This will create a unified gang that will be a force to be reckoned with, after all every weak i think need to create a global event that would made all gang members and alliance members to get fun and spend theyir time so interesting.

Jibreel Anton

Player
Player
Information
1. Hossam
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 7-10 Hours
5. Jibreel#8808
6. Jibreel Johnson
7. 7439

Additional information

1. Leader of :
Blood Street Criminal Organization.

1-I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because i have been leading a gang organization on another city and I am a high command in the family (Los Santos Syndicate).I've been leading War of business and other events. Also I know how to run legal event/gang events because I was in LifeInvader organization and in Marabunta Grande Criminal organization and I have lead events in both organizations and I know I have potential to lead this organization.

2-I’m excited about this opportunity, as it would allow me to lead one of the most powerful gang organization to the better and teach everyone in this gang organization the ways to have fun and make money the right way without breaking any rules, and treat everyone with equal respect.

3-As the leader of a highly commended organization, I would be obliged to lead with an example and make sure as a leader none of my fellow members will be left behind. Increasing the Roleplay element not only towards other people, but also towards each others would substantiate the importance of RP and would help me lead the gang towards the right path.

I would be able to help the gang organization towards better RP situations by teaching them what to do at a specific situations and testing every member who would join the gang organization by making acted RP situations like a hostage situation and how to negotiate with an officer and what is right to do and what is wrong. And I would try to keep my eye on every member if he does anything wrong or if I get any complaints about him i would go to him and tell him what he did wrong and teach him what to do next time as this would help greatly with the organization RP and would create more fun for every citizen of the city either he was in a legal organization or an illegal organization.

Roma

Clappin these kids like its 1121
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Roma
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+4
4. Average online per day - 10+
5. Your Discord - ROMA#7194
6. Your Nickname - Roma Darkin
7. Your ID - 14500

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) -

1 - I've got lots of experience being in the gang organizations. I was underboss and high command In gangs. And I have leadership experience (On other servers).

2 - I have leaded lots of things: events and RP scenarios this server, so I know how everything works. I can lead people, I can make great RP situations where gang members and other gangs will be involved too.

3 - I personally know how crime works and that's the only thing I love in this organizations. Gang gives me opportunity to play how I want with other people, other gang members. I have been in the legal organizations, but I realized that gang is only thing that fits me the most. Because being gangster committing crime, play RP as a gang member and leader ( If I get it), having war with other gangs is my thing.

I personally think that the ghetto nowadays is dead, no active members in the ghetto, no one is going around, no one is shooting and some organizations aren't even trying to RP. They only focus on shooting and this shooting is only meant for events. I wanna have one of the most active gang of all time. I don't want them to shoot only on events, I wanna see my gang members running around ghetto shooting and spraying graffiti. But to have gang members doing that without breaking any rules is very hard. I don't want my gang to even get 1 warning while I am being the leader of it. So when recruiting someone I don't want to ask them a couple of questions about ghetto rules and that's it. I wanna make RP scenarios with them, I wanna see what is their RP level to recruit them. I also have my team, my family and I trust every member of it, when we were in the gang we didn't break a single rule, so I know I have my own team of people who I trust, who can RP, and who won't break any rules. When I was in other gangs, going to events meant that we were going on clandestine or battleship (once a day) because these are only events where they can earn ammo for the warehouse. And FZ sometimes. I wanna take them to other events too, I want my gang to be diverse, but not only with gang events. I wanna make some events with other gangs and my gang members (street races, street fights, and more events where gang members will be involved). Also, turfs are one of the most complicated things in the gang. It is easy to get warnings from turfs, I wanna have my team, where teams members are required to know ALL the rules about turf, there will be 1 leader which I know will not break any rule. And there are lots of other things I can do for the gang and to improve the gang and I think I can do that. I can improve gang and ghetto.

Last edited:

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Greg
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +0
4. Average online per day: 12 -14 hours
5. Your Discord: Grog the frog#0412
6. Your Nickname: Gabe Barr
7. Your ID: 1317

Additional information
1. Leader of… Bloods
  1. While I was in the previous term of the Ballas Gang, I was one under being Deputy of the gang. I love leading and teaching people, especially newcomers and making the experience great for them. I have the time and patience for them, because I believe it is a very important aspect of gangs. I believe in providing a home for these people, as well as a tough love when they mess up. I want the gang to be run professionally, with good structure and composure to bad situations. Instead of being toxic, which it shouldn’t turn to, to contain themselves and carry on with RP, and to make it fun for everyone. But also a home, a family, that has a great bond and can interact with one another but also other gangs and orgs. And I am bringing people who I have a huge bond with, who I trust to help me lead. And they have the same vision as me of the gang.

Which leads me to my next point, I want the gang to strive in RP. I have a 1+ of RPing on different servers, and it is something I enjoy doing to spice things up. As fun as shooting is, I don't think it should always turn out in shooting, and if it does I want there to be an RP reason as to why. As much as the gangs are against each other right now, bringing them together would be nice. As Well as other orgs. Making hostage situations better, submarines better, or events that are planned by us. Car events, Arena events, something to bring all communities together. Even maybe RP events that gangs do IRL to have interactions with cops, that isn’t cop baiting and actually fun. And like all leaders, they want their gang to strive here too, which they should. And I truly believe the group I am bringing, and especially with myself we could.

And obviously, I want a gang that profits. I wish to be able to train people to win Cland, to be able to handle gun store robberies when I am not around, store robberies. I am not only leading them for my gang, but eventually one day they will possibly have a chance like this. I don’t want a group of people that I have to lead for them to succeed, they will be taught to handle themselves with my help. To lead the group if I am offline and know what they are doing, and the importance of not rule breaking or ruining others games. Gangs are all about strategy and profits and working together. Not just the best shooters. Be able to ensure the gang will be around for a while, and be deserving of it. Obviously I'm bringing in people for HC, but I wanna be able to teach people and reward them up to HC as well. I worked from the bottom up, and I know the struggle. I enjoy rewarding people, and there should be this structure in gangs. A strong gang, a strong turf team, a strong high command. Which will all be worked up to.

And this all led up to this point. As much as I wish to have a strong gang, I want a gang that doesn’t break rules. And I am very strict on that. As HC of Ballas previously, I led a strike system, depending on the action it was a strike or sometimes even an insta kick. I do not believe in having people running around ruining the game for others, but especially by rule breaks. I have to be an example to them, and I have and will always be ready for that. And the structure I lead, the high command, I will also expect to help with that.

And yes my application is the same as my previous, because my expectations and priorities still stand for any gang, that i'm head of or in. I truly believe in all of these aspects and think they could strive, and I’d love to have the opportuinity to be leading that.
If you dont get interviewd the admins are down bad!!!!!

Bill Dior

Player
Player
1. Derick
2. 24
3. EST
4. 9 hours
5. Slime#0115
6. Bill Dior
7. 8381

Additional information
Leader of Bloods

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. I want to change the culture of this organization and make it the prime example of what every other gang in the ghetto should be like. I have what it takes to be a Leader and a structure that will keep us in line and follow all city and ghetto rules. Also active from anywhere from 8-11 hours a day so I can be online and supervise my gang.

2.I can bring more RP to this gang due to me being connected with higher-ups in all legal organizations. I helped create an event that included LSPD, GOV, and The Families that has brought more action and thrill to all parties and I feel like with my connections with Legal organization and I can bring more events to where Bloods and Legal organization can RP more.

3. I can bring a lot of competent people over to this organization and turn into the face of the ghetto and have great rp

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice is to get involved in Roleplay with legal organizations which will get some of the legal organizations that have nothing to do involved in some good RP. Like I mentioned before I can set up situations due to my connections. This will give us other ways for us to have fun, make money and fill in the times where we have nothing to do such as city events.

Ale Macher

Ghetto's Nightmare
Player
1. Name: Alex Vidovic
2. Age: 19
3. Time Zone: CEST
4. Average Online Per Day: 10 to 12 hours
5. Discord: Acoooo#6969
6. Nickname: Alejandro Glockz
7. IG ID: 22921 Additional information:

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang.

2(A):
Every time I had the opportunity to lead an organization from a Co-Leader position everything ran smoothly, Have a lot of experience at leading members of organizations in events and shot calling successfully, Focusing on Clandestine, Battleship and Submarine Events, Alongside Store/Gun Store Robberies and other Gang Events that other gang may not be focusing on.

2(B): Put more focus into Gang connections and moral, in sake of being a stronger organization and events communication, I have a lot of experience in Turfs as well and I will make sure that Turf Team will make no mistakes and personally improve Turf Team.

2(C): I will personally implement a Zero Toxicity Policy inside the organization and implement recruitment tests and initiations before actually recruiting/inviting into the organization.

3. Focusing on Ghetto Roaming and providing the members with the actual Gang Member Role Play feelings and also on making the organization exclusive, I would be more than happy to invite new players to the organization but only if they know the rules and pass the personally implemented recruitment test, by that making the Role Play experience even more and more engaging.

Oh and one last thing...

Markus Black

Player
Player
1. Name: Markus Klier
2. Age: 24
3. Time Zone: GMT+1
5. Discord: Markus Black#2974
6. Nickname: Markus Black
7. IG ID: 6622

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang. - I am right now a high rank in my Family and was a high rank at EMS.

2. I
would like to be the leader of this organization because I got many advisors to try being as a Leader while in the City so why I shouldn’t try it.

I wanna approve my Leadership skills and try to get the 100% Turfs like once the Families gang had.

2.3 I would like to make Bloods an organization that is able to properly communicate with all of the member’s in it. My Lifeknowledge is, to respect each other, for example I respect people, which are respects me, so I dont care about the rank, the rank system is secondly in my eyes, the 1.st is to communicate each other, so get big and strong! This miscommunication led to a messy and unorganized gang. People were running around and violating many rules of the ghetto and organization. If I get leader I would like to get everything organized, because with rules gets everything stable and without trouble.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.?

3.1 In order to improve the roleplay level, I suggest that those who want to join the gang take an exam to be accepted into the organization, so that it is not easy for everyone to join the org. If you pass this test, you will be placed under the supervision of trusted higher officials in the gang for a short period of time. This will reduce the chances of them slipping and breaking a rule. If they do, they can learn from their mistakes and their punishment. I would also like to do some kind of gait initiation. In addition, I would make my loyal members happy with bonuses, act and win for their common cause. This will then give people the motivation to give everything they deserve to bring our organization to the top, because together we are strong, because together we are united! Because you can only have fun together and never alone!

Watto Giovanni

Player
Player
Information
1. Zach
2. 24
3. CDT
4. 8+ hours a day
5. ZCSully#9186
6. Watto Giovanni
Additional information

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

- I have started in the illegal organization Families, back in March as a Prospect, and went through all of the ranks without asking at all and made it all the way to Rank 9 through months of work for the organization and have maintained my position for a long time, I understand how all of the rules work and I have seen multiple organizations fall quickly due to mass rule breaks. I would like to keep Bloods as a stable organization where people don't have to worry about waking up and not being in an organization because of a few people that ruin it for everyone. I want to build a turf team that can compete with the other teams in the city, I myself am not a really good shooter especially competitively but I want to build a good team and potentially become better myself.

- A lot of people come to me inside my own organization with problems and I listen to them and try to amend the situation the best I can and attempt to build relationships with each and everyone of my gang members. I also really want to help new people that come to the server by teaching them the rules and providing them with a good organization to work with. I will be kind to each of my members but still know when to run the gang and be strict when i need to.

- I want the organization to be positive impact on the city and not bring toxicity and I want to keep everyone in the organization content so I will attempt to make relationships with other organizations and interact with them.

- Everyone in my gang will RP properly when robbing (voicing their actions and not res'ing with gun out etc) I want to bring more RP into the ghetto. I want to make the ghetto more active as well, I have a lot of ideas that I can bring up to other organizations in order to achieve this!

- I will teach everyone the events and what to do and what not to do in order to keep things clean and no rule breaks.

-I will have a criteria that is known to all gang members on what will get them warned/demoted/kicked out of the organization.

Johnson Thrust

Player
Player
1. Name: Alex Vidovic
2. Age: 19
3. Time Zone: CEST
5. Discord: Acoooo#6969
6. Nickname: Alejandro Glockz
7. IG ID: 22921 Additional information:

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang.

2(A):
Every time I had the opportunity to lead an organization from a Co-Leader position everything ran smoothly, Have a lot of experience at leading members of organizations in events and shot calling successfully, Focusing on Clandestine, Battleship and Submarine Events, Alongside Store/Gun Store Robberies and other Gang Events that other gang may not be focusing on.

2(B): Put more focus into Gang connections and moral, in sake of being a stronger organization and events communication, I have a lot of experience in Turfs as well and I will make sure that Turf Team will make no mistakes and personally improve Turf Team.

2(C): I will personally implement a Zero Toxicity Policy inside the organization and implement recruitment tests and initiations before actually recruiting/inviting into the organization.

3. Focusing on Ghetto Roaming and providing the members with the actual Gang Member Role Play feelings and also on making the organization exclusive, I would be more than happy to invite new players to the organization but only if they know the rules and pass the personally implemented recruitment test, by that making the Role Play experience even more and more engaging.

Oh and one last thing...
Love the video!!! That kind of enthusiasm is what is needed to get people moving. I really think answer to number 3 was amazing too. I think that would make an org last a lot longer and be way more organized.

LanceThrust

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Robert
2. Your age - 29
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord - Havik#7905
6. Your Nickname - Lance Thrust
7. Your ID - #17029
Additional information -

1. Leader of The Bloods Street Gang

2. I feel like I could be a great leader of The Bloods Street Gang and I've been interested in leading a gang for a while now. I was a captain and influential member in Marabunta Grande. I have leadership skills and have a strong respect for the rules allowing to get the job done right. In my time with Marabunta I facilitated squads and got the gang active when everything was seemingly quiet within headquarters. I have been in organizations for about 2 and a half months time and quickly climbed up the ranks starting from being a normal recruit. This all around gives me experience that would be essential when brought to the table. This gives me a perspective of being these different ranking organization members but also built leadership skills that prepare me to be a leader of a gang.

3. Implementing a well thought out test and initiation incorporating ghetto rules to better facilitate a proper and respected gang/community of the GrandRP server. This test would include a a quiz and an activity with hands on experience to get members ready for the gang. I want to create groups within the gang meant for specific tasks and expect high end results. These tasks can range from squads meant for spraying all the way up to bigger groups to participate in events. These groups would include well trained members who specialize in certain areas but are highly trained and capable to complete all other gang activities. The groups would be sorted with titles created by a ranking system. I know quite a few people of influence within the GrandRP community and this I feel also will help other organizations come together and create an all around better role play experience caused through negotiations like business and quality within events. Teaching new members under my leadership will allow members to learn from the vast knowledge I have acquired from my previous organization experience.

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
2. Your age - 29
3. Time zone - EST
7. Your ID - #17029
Additional information -

2. I feel like I could be a great leader of The Bloods Street Gang and I've been interested in leading a gang for a while now. I was a captain and influential member in Marabunta Grande. I have leadership skills and have a strong respect for the rules allowing to get the job done right. In my time with Marabunta I facilitated squads and got the gang active when everything was seemingly quiet within headquarters. I have been in organizations for about 2 and a half months time and quickly climbed up the ranks starting from being a normal recruit. This all around gives me experience that would be essential when brought to the table. This gives me a perspective of being these different ranking organization members but also built leadership skills that prepare me to be a leader of a gang.

3. Implementing a well thought out test and initiation incorporating ghetto rules to better facilitate a proper and respected gang/community of the GrandRP server. This test would include a a quiz and an activity with hands on experience to get members ready for the gang. I want to create groups within the gang meant for specific tasks and expect high end results. These tasks can range from squads meant for spraying all the way up to bigger groups to participate in events. These groups would include well trained members who specialize in certain areas but are highly trained and capable to complete all other gang activities. The groups would be sorted with titles created by a ranking system. I know quite a few people of influence within the GrandRP community and this I feel also will help other organizations come together and create an all around better role play experience caused through negotiations like business and quality within events. Teaching new members under my leadership will allow members to learn from the vast knowledge I have acquired from my previous organization experience.
in my opinion u would be great leader for bloods

Johnson Thrust

Player
Player
2. Your age - 29
3. Time zone - EST
7. Your ID - #17029
Additional information -

I love the effort displayed for this application. Well thought out and very professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom