Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
Information
1. Luka
3. PST
4.10+
5.Amaze#9726
6.Roland MacFadden
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I would like to become the leader of the bloods organization because I believe I can make the organization a respected and powerful heavy rp organization that will create all sorts of countless opportunities for many players, I have seen the way bloods has represented the color red before and what has been done incorrectly and I believe I am capable of making sure this is done correctly this time and that I am able to create a long lasting organization that will create countless of memories that will make a legacy for itself. Most importantly I want to create a strict but joyful organization for the players of grand rp.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I believe that gang activities should be taken a lot more seriously, for example a store robbery should not just be “Yoink a hostage and shoot the cops” robberies should be planned accordingly and should be prepared for anything and everything, shooting police should be limited to as little as possible as most gangs do not even want to face cops yet alone shoot them, this should and hopefully will be avoided at most times unless it is insanely necessary and there is no other option. I would also like to create more democracy with other gang organization as every powerful gang has a ally, I would also start a drugs and weapons mass sells to different citizens which would create insanely great criminal rp.
I would also make requirements for the organization and rules and regulations with addition a quiz and ooc interview so every member has full knowledge of the rules of the server especially ghetto rules so no problems are caused within the organization.

Last edited:

Bosnic Johnson

Player
1. Your name IRL - Robert
2. Your age - 29
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord - Havik#7905
6. Your Nickname - Lance Thrust
7. Your ID - #17029
Additional information -

1. Leader of The Bloods Street Gang

2. I feel like I could be a great leader of The Bloods Street Gang and I've been interested in leading a gang for a while now. I was a captain and influential member in Marabunta Grande. I have leadership skills and have a strong respect for the rules allowing to get the job done right. In my time with Marabunta I facilitated squads and got the gang active when everything was seemingly quiet within headquarters. I have been in organizations for about 2 and a half months time and quickly climbed up the ranks starting from being a normal recruit. This all around gives me experience that would be essential when brought to the table. This gives me a perspective of being these different ranking organization members but also built leadership skills that prepare me to be a leader of a gang.

3. Implementing a well thought out test and initiation incorporating ghetto rules to better facilitate a proper and respected gang/community of the GrandRP server. This test would include a a quiz and an activity with hands on experience to get members ready for the gang. I want to create groups within the gang meant for specific tasks and expect high end results. These tasks can range from squads meant for spraying all the way up to bigger groups to participate in events. These groups would include well trained members who specialize in certain areas but are highly trained and capable to complete all other gang activities. The groups would be sorted with titles created by a ranking system. I know quite a few people of influence within the GrandRP community and this I feel also will help other organizations come together and create an all around better role play experience caused through negotiations like business and quality within events. Teaching new members under my leadership will allow members to learn from the vast knowledge I have acquired from my previous organization experience.
Brilliant app if you don’t get it I don’t know what admins are doing!!

Wolfy Vujacic

Player
Player
Information
Ante
2. 21
3. GMT+2
4. 5-12 hrs
5. Šaee#0069
6. Alex Morato
7. 9125
Additional information

Leader of Bloods !

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I would like to be the leader of BLOODS because i think that i have what it takes to be a leader. I know how to lead people and how to run organization I have people willing to help out with the organization. Right now i have 130 members in my family and we managed to become top 9 family in the server in short period. I was deputy in VAGOS and i used to do events alot, and lead people with other deputys, and i would try to take back Og bloods (Turf team) and i would love it bcs they have skills to shoot! They had incredible results and we all know that, if not i have people that are ready to play turfs with me. Bloods were pretty much passive these days, i havent seen them much on the streets and same for the events. I will try to make events a lot more and i have team that will help me with that. I would try to bring back activity in bloods like in good old days. I joined bloods for short period and Warehouse was empty all the time. Also my goal would be fill up the warehouse so we can provide some equipment for our gang members. I would make sure that we have good chain of commands.

I know the rules and limits what we can and cannot do, and would make sure that every member will know the rules and if not they will be warned or kicked. Also i would make sure that they know HQ rules and the borders, i would try to make better rp getting the hostage and robberies. I would help out my members by showing them and puting them in the different rp situations so they know what to do. I would try to make organized street events like ambush on Highways for LEO, So if anyone need hostage we can get them and sell them to other families gangs for their needs.

And i would make sure if someone want to leave the org and dont have prime i would kick them bcs i seen some people requesting some srsly money for kicks.
we need alex as a leader of bloods, vote alex for leader of bloods

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
1. Neil Micallef
3. GMT+2
4. 8 - 12 hours
5. Nillu023#5222
6. Neil_Gypavelli
7. 6543

1. Leader of Bloods

2. I have been in the leadership of FiB for almost a month almost was the head of negotiations, leader of SWAT and one of the main trainers for most of the FiB. I’ve also been in the leadership of Ballas for over 2 months until I joined FiB . I am currently rank 8 in Families so I know that i have potential in a leader position. Due to my experience in Legal Organizations of high honor and respect to my experience in gangs I have learnt to be able to handle people from educated and polite side to some crazy people , This gives me the edge over other Leaders of such gangs because I can truly train and handle all players to make the role play and experience overall much more enjoyable. Most importantly I want to take this position as the Bloods leader so that I can work on improving role play and the enjoy ability of the game play aspect as stated earlier using my experience.This can sometimes be ignored by other state/gang leaders so they can focus on winning the objective at hand, but my priority will be to follow the game rules and ensure procedures are taken to ensure role-play (which is the main aim of playing in a role play server) while at the same time trying to win the objective at hand without forcing it out of context. I think the main skills a leader for any origination should have, would be the following: Communication, Presentation, Interpretation, Leadership, Co-Ordination, Teamwork, Patience, Creativity, Reliability, Dependability, and the ability to teach and mentor others. These are all skills I possess due to my long experience in other organizations along with my real-life job which enables me to work with a lot of different people from different countries and cultures around the world due to me working in Insurance on the Island I live which works globally. The Gangs has always been in my heart since the beginning when I joined since I started from recruit and ended up as an under-boss in Ballas

3. My advice for improving the Role-play level in organization would be: Help new members by providing them links and instructions to the game-rules and a simple introduction to the 'g' muscle. Helping any member setting up an appropriate POV so that they can report anyone that breaks role play and also have POV so that when a 'GOD' asks them for it they will be able to present it since keeping role play goes from both sides and should be punished on both sides if broken. Creating a week trial period within the gang when joining and having experienced members evaluate the new members and when they see them disrupting role play have them teach and instruct them to be better next time instead of reacting like other leaders and just kicking them out. Creating an application form or some sort of question list to ask any potential new members to indicate how competent they are with the ghetto/gang/state rules to make sure we filter out anybody that is not capable meanwhile instructing them to go read and learn the rules and come back when they are ready since will have to interact with gangs and any sort of criminals which may vary from the Ghetto to in City, As well as interact with Legal Organizations so it is ideal to have knowledge across the board so nobody is walked over and everybody knows the rules accordingly. Last but not least when seeing lack of role-play from some members I would approach them and let them know that the aim of the server/game at the end of the day is to try and be as realistic meanwhile keeping the fun going, And that If they do not sort the issue out I will have to remove them so they can take the punishment as a lesson to be better next time. Thank you for considering my application to become the new Bloods Leader, whilst thanking you for your time I hope to hear from you soon.
My vouch goes for this guy

MiekLyve

Player
Player
1. Miek Lyve
2. 27
3. EST
4. 4-10 Hours
5. MiekLyve#0292
6. Miek Lyve
7. 4195

Additional information

1. Leader of : Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1- I had my first experience of being a leader of Ballas on this server my first month into playing. At about level 17 I was handed the "Ballas Gang". During this time I had the opportunity of learning more about the server as far as the do's and dont's, how to organize players and how to create a fun gaming space for the community. I had leadership of the Ballas for about 3 months and during this time I gave a lot of new player opportunities to lead when they may not of be able to other places due to politics.

2- I understand the complexities and timing of every gang event. I also understand the importance of organizing players for these events so they may experience everything being in gangs as well as the server have to offer. Gangs, are a reflection of the server so organizing for these group events is of the essence to growing the server/community.

3- With the experience I built, I have an extremely good track record. I would like to add, that with my experience I can continue to provide experience for newer players to grow and become leaders in their own right eventually.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

One of the main things I recommended when I was a leader prior, was creating or maybe turning the mega mall in the ghetto into a GREENZONE. Perhaps even move the black market to the mega mall or an additional one. This would help create ROLEPLAY between the gangs, which I think our community currently lacks. If this idea is rejected, my next idea would be to do away with KOS in the ghetto completely. With my experience, I wholeheartedly believe that the ghetto KOS rules connect directly with the rulebreaking. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to stop rule breaking when you have masses of groups KOSing day and night. If neither of these ideas/suggestions can come to light, I would like to improve roleplay by working with newer players. I have never been against the idea of player development, therefore this could be something I help the community with by leading the organization!

xvMfnBE.png

Last edited:

FFFA

Player
Player
1.Ankit kumar
3.GMT+5:30
4.12-13 hours
5.Ankitislive#5614
6.Ankjit

Additional information

1. Leader of...Bloods Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I have great hand in handling leader responsibilities.(I have been in Ballas from past 3 months and I have observed 3 great leaders and I really admire their leadership qualities and I have also experienced all the pressure as being a high rank with them when the leader is offline and have won many events at all the time).

2) I will also ensure that everyone including newbies to get a chance in this organization by providing them with a form with ghetto rules and if they know rules then its my responsibility to guide them perfectly and make sure no one's cheating and I will also make sure that every deserving member will get ranked as per their contribution towards organization and also provide my members with bonus prizes so that they will not loose interest with the organization and can cope up with the city lifestyle.

3) I have worked in this type of organization and have experienced too many OOC toxicity with other organizations and I will make sure that in my leadership no one will get verbally harrased .As most of the other Illegal organization members knows me very well so they will also cooperate with my organization.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

My advice to improve roleplay in the organization is that I will host arena matches with prize money from my side so that I can encourage every single gang member to improve their skills and make our organization best by gameplay not by fighting and abusing each other, by ensuring that every single member is maintaining RP or he\she will get strike and when they get 3 strikes they will be kicked from the organization because I want to make my organization to maintain proper RP in the city.

FFFA

Player
Player
Information
1.Ankit kumar
3.GMT+5:30
4.12-13 hours
5.Ankitislive#5614
6.Ankjit

Additional information

1. Leader of...Bloods Gang

1) I have great hand in handling leader responsibilities.(I have been in Ballas from past 3 months and I have observed 3 great leaders and I really admire their leadership qualities and I have also experienced all the pressure as being a high rank with them when the leader is offline and have won many events at all the time).

2) I will also ensure that everyone including newbies to get a chance in this organization by providing them with a form with ghetto rules and if they know rules then its my responsibility to guide them perfectly and make sure no one's cheating and I will also make sure that every deserving member will get ranked as per their contribution towards organization and also provide my members with bonus prizes so that they will not loose interest with the organization and can cope up with the city lifestyle.

3) I have worked in this type of organization and have experienced too many OOC toxicity with other organizations and I will make sure that in my leadership no one will get verbally harrased .As most of the other Illegal organization members knows me very well so they will also cooperate with my organization.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

My advice to improve roleplay in the organization is that I will host arena matches with prize money from my side so that I can encourage every single gang member to improve their skills and make our organization best by gameplay not by fighting and abusing each other, by ensuring that every single member is maintaining RP or he\she will get strike and when they get 3 strikes they will be kicked from the organization because I want to make my organization to maintain proper RP in the city.

Jod Glockz

Player
Player
1. Varshith.k
2. 17
3. IST
4. 12hrs
5. Blueberry#6598
6. Jod Glockz
7. 20522
Additional information

>>I want to become the leader of this organization because I think I am an ideal fit for this role. as I was the underboss ( Deputy Leader ) before in Bloods only. I am in the city for more than 2 months now and I think I have more exp in the city as legal side and illegal side too

>>I love being a gangster as I was the DL of the gang I feel like there was no active gang rn because there was not much competition in the ghetto and all the other gang events members of other gang are also bored because there is not too much happening in the ghetto and events I want to make sure everyone has fun even if they are legal side or illegal side

>>I want to become the leader of the Bloods so that I can give the Bloods a new shine, and I want the Bloods to grow in size and, above all, in strength. And I want teach everyone what is gang rp.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I would focus on providing a good structure to the Gang and focus on the criminal activities providing good RP to the server, rather than just going killing in the Ghetto. I believe Gang RP have a lot of potential and having a well ran Gang would provide good opportunities to the City and to Legal Organisations.

Saul Glockz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Saul
2. 18
3. PST
4. 7 to 10 hours
5. Void#6968
6. Bart Glockz
7. 21546

1. Leader of Bloods

2. I would like to be the leader of this organization because I helped lead this org on its previous leadership. I have also had a lot of experience with leading in multiple orgs. I was a high command in Marabunta for a good amount of time up until I decided to leave and go to FIB and got a high command spot there as well. After leaving that I went back to Marabunta and lead again. I also was the Co Leader of Bloods in the past leadership and helped the leader out with anything he needed from discord to IC. I was a well respected member in all 3 orgs and had a high praise from the members. I also have people who are ready to help me lead the org and get it up and running the day the term starts. They would help me with checking quiz's and leading the gang as well. They have good experience as well with leading in orgs. The ghetto is fun but that will not be the main focus for us. Leading and winning Org events is what is most important to me. I have lead most of these events in Marabunta and Bloods for example Clandestine, Submarine, Gun Store robberies and more, and every time I lead them it was nice and clean.

3. Some advices I have to improve the RolePlay in the org would obviously having a quiz, but the quiz would be harder since there is a lot of players joining the city on a day to day basis the questions would not be easy to protect myself and the members from loosing their home. I will invite new people but only if they can pass the quiz and show me how to do RP scenarios I would also have to see how they RolePlay I would roam with them and see how they give demands and role play robing a person for example. If they think I'm being hard that is perfect I can't have people damaging the org because they can't read the rules. Even though ghetto is KOS I would like my members to try and RP more in the ghetto. I would like them to try and practice giving demands before initiating a fight. There will be a strike set up so if there is members that I notice constantly getting into trouble they will be talked to then fired depending on how they keep the behavior.

Zander Zola

Player
Player
1. Miek Lyve
2. 27
3. EST
4. 4-10 Hours
5. MiekLyve#0292
6. Miek Lyve
7. 4195

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1- I had my first experience of being a leader of Ballas on this server my first month into playing. At about level 17 I was handed the "Ballas Gang". During this time I had the opportunity of learning more about the server as far as the do's and dont's, how to organize players and how to create a fun gaming space for the community. I had leadership of the Ballas for about 3 months and during this time I gave a lot of new player opportunities to lead when they may not of be able to other places due to politics.

2- I understand the complexities and timing of every gang event. I also understand the importance of organizing players for these events so they may experience everything being in gangs as well as the server have to offer. Gangs, are a reflection of the server so organizing for these group events is of the essence to growing the server/community.

3- With the experience I built, I have an extremely good track record. I would like to add, that with my experience I can continue to provide experience for newer players to grow and become leaders in their own right eventually.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

One of the main things I recommended when I was a leader prior, was creating or maybe turning the mega mall in the ghetto into a GREENZONE. Perhaps even move the black market to the mega mall or an additional one. This would help create ROLEPLAY between the gangs, which I think our community currently lacks. If this idea is rejected, my next idea would be to do away with KOS in the ghetto completely. With my experience, I wholeheartedly believe that the ghetto KOS rules connect directly with the rulebreaking. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to stop rule breaking when you have masses of groups KOSing day and night. If neither of these ideas/suggestions can come to light, I would like to improve roleplay by working with newer players. I have never been against the idea of player development, therefore this could be something I help the community with by leading the organization!

xvMfnBE.png
I believe in you my brotha

King Jacob

Player
Player
Information
1.Jacob
3.GMT
4.6-12hrs
5.King Jacob#1609
6. King Jacob
Additional information
1. Leader of Irish Mob
I recently created the Irish Mob family and i would like to lead it as an unofficial/private organisation as I have spent a long time in the city and believe I have what it takes to create this organisation and maintain a high level standard of role-play.
  1. The main reason I want to create this organisation is to give people more options away from gangs/legal organisations my plans for this organisation involve an in depth application which will divide people into who can follow and understand rules and others who can't meaning that the organisation will only include members with a great understanding of the rules and high role-play standards!
  2. Another reason I would like to lead this organisation is that my personal role-play standard is good for the most part and I would like to help people to do the same and avoid making mistakes and getting in trouble, I feel like it could be a great organisation to be in as I plan to treat everyone with fairness and respect!
  3. The last reason I want to be leader of this organisation is, there are new unofficial organisations and people are applying everyday i am taking my opportunity to secure the Irish Mob/Mafia before i'm to lat and I think I am the best option for this family/unofficial org.
3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
As stated above, my advice in general and for this organisation would be to maintain a detailed quiz along with specific training to make sure that all role-play is keeping a high standard to avoid issues.

Blocked
Information
1.Jacob
3.GMT
4.6-12hrs
5.King Jacob#1609
6. King Jacob
Additional information
1. Leader of Irish Mob
I recently created the Irish Mob family and i would like to lead it as an unofficial/private organisation as I have spent a long time in the city and believe I have what it takes to create this organisation and maintain a high level standard of role-play.
  1. The main reason I want to create this organisation is to give people more options away from gangs/legal organisations my plans for this organisation involve an in depth application which will divide people into who can follow and understand rules and others who can't meaning that the organisation will only include members with a great understanding of the rules and high role-play standards!
  2. Another reason I would like to lead this organisation is that my personal role-play standard is good for the most part and I would like to help people to do the same and avoid making mistakes and getting in trouble, I feel like it could be a great organisation to be in as I plan to treat everyone with fairness and respect!
  3. The last reason I want to be leader of this organisation is, there are new unofficial organisations and people are applying everyday i am taking my opportunity to secure the Irish Mob/Mafia before i'm to lat and I think I am the best option for this family/unofficial org.
3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
As stated above, my advice in general and for this organisation would be to maintain a detailed quiz along with specific training to make sure that all role-play is keeping a high standard to avoid issues.
You put this in the wrong application folder

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the Bloods Street Gang Interview at 20:00 Sever Time on Sunday (7/25/2021):

1. Lance Thrust - Havik#7905
2. Johnny Snow - ConnorGuy#5257
3. Markus Black - Markus Black#2974

Applications for Leader of Bloods are now CLOSED.

Johnson Thrust

Player
Player
1. Saul
2. 18
3. PST
4. 7 to 10 hours
5. Void#6968
6. Bart Glockz
7. 21546

1. Leader of Bloods

2. I would like to be the leader of this organization because I helped lead this org on its previous leadership. I have also had a lot of experience with leading in multiple orgs. I was a high command in Marabunta for a good amount of time up until I decided to leave and go to FIB and got a high command spot there as well. After leaving that I went back to Marabunta and lead again. I also was the Co Leader of Bloods in the past leadership and helped the leader out with anything he needed from discord to IC. I was a well respected member in all 3 orgs and had a high praise from the members. I also have people who are ready to help me lead the org and get it up and running the day the term starts. They would help me with checking quiz's and leading the gang as well. They have good experience as well with leading in orgs. The ghetto is fun but that will not be the main focus for us. Leading and winning Org events is what is most important to me. I have lead most of these events in Marabunta and Bloods for example Clandestine, Submarine, Gun Store robberies and more, and every time I lead them it was nice and clean.

3. Some advices I have to improve the RolePlay in the org would obviously having a quiz, but the quiz would be harder since there is a lot of players joining the city on a day to day basis the questions would not be easy to protect myself and the members from loosing their home. I will invite new people but only if they can pass the quiz and show me how to do RP scenarios I would also have to see how they RolePlay I would roam with them and see how they give demands and role play robing a person for example. If they think I'm being hard that is perfect I can't have people damaging the org because they can't read the rules. Even though ghetto is KOS I would like my members to try and RP more in the ghetto. I would like them to try and practice giving demands before initiating a fight. There will be a strike set up so if there is members that I notice constantly getting into trouble they will be talked to then fired depending on how they keep the behavior.
Sheesh this was a read but I like the idea of RP in the ghetto. If you can somehow get that to happen that would be sweet.

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
1.David
2. 16
3. Pacific
4.8+hours
5. Alpha.#3060
6. David Mayla
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta

2. First I would like to be the leader of Marabunta is because I believe I can be a good leader from the RP experience I have been RPing for a while I know how to run a a Organization I have people willing to help out with the organization I was high ranks of many organizations and was once the chief of SAHP and from the knowledge I have I believe I can be a great fit for the leader and I can help out the server by making it better and by the knowledge I have it can be a good place with the right people leading it and I can use that to help me out during my leadership time.

The second reason that I would like to be the leader of Marabunta is that I have been playing in Grand RP for 2+ years both in the Russian Server and the American server I have been there since day one in like both of the servers and I know the rules I know how things work around here and I am willing to show that experience to others and help the server out. I am going to give new people chances to join because I have noticed that most of the organizations don't give new people to the server chances, I am willing to accept them to our organization teach them how the server works I am willing to add turf system better and everything needed to make the organization RP wise and make sure everyone is having fun and with the experience I have I am sure that I can do that.

The last Reason. That I would like to become the leader of Marabunta is because I have experience from many servers like Grand RP servers for a while I was there since day 1 and gathered experience from both servers and now I have a lot of knowledge. I am willing to show others how the server works. Since I have the experience needed I will do RP's make sure everyone in my department is involved in good RP's and I will do Robberies Hostage situations teach them how to use the radio properly and do training interviews and everything else. Like applications, I will do hostage situations to make sure everyone in my department is having fun and enjoying it. Overall I will do everything that will make the server a better place and also the people are enjoying it. I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

3. To make the server a better place I would recommend making it so gangs can earn money not just from graffitis but from everything else like successful clandestine wins or battleships just many options where gang members can earn money easily.I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

Last edited:

Blocked
1. Your name IRL - Edvard
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - MC Ghandiguttah.no#8435
6. Your Nickname - Eddi DeLaLucci
7. Your ID - # 10269
Additional information -

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading Marabunta for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Marabunta, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Marabunta. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Marabunta, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership.

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization.
Something else I also believe is good is that I have been in a lot of orgs, both legal and illegal in which Ive gained information on how to have most fun by rp from both sides of orgs, some examples of orgs I’ve been in is: Ballas, Bloods, Families, Marabunta, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, Gov. And by being in those orgs I’ve learnt how legal orgs can enjoy most rp as well as how illegal orgs can.
I will also have a type of rule test, upon joining the gang, so I make sure the new members will not screw up in order of the rules that applies to ghetto. I will also be an open leader, I will take notice and suggestions of all members from rank 1 to max. I will also have an open eye and watch over, members that have done well and deserve a bonus or a rank up. I will implement new systems where all members will have control of what they have done for the gang, in which I would check momentarily every week to see if someone deserves a rank up or bonus. I have also been in many organizations which I have much useful information from, in which I would be able to forward upon leadership of Marabunta.

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Marabuntas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating. Something I also will do is giving “not HC” members opportunities to show their leadership capabilities, which will help them get the courage to try to do the thing I’m trying to now. Another problem gangs are dealing with and the members are complaining about is losing money of the gang, and having to buy guns for events. I will make sure we get a steady and controllable flow of getting in and giving out guns from the armory, which I think is a good solution for this problem.
I will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Marabunta like never seen before, more innovative than ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom