Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Sam
2. Your age
3. Time zone
CET
4. Average online per day
5-7 hours
5. Your Discord
Shamzy#7424
6. Your Nickname
Shamzy Zeebo
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
• I want to be the leader of Vagos because I'm used to being in charge and I know how 24/7/gun store robberies work and I have negotiated and been in charge multiple times in other gangs which would create a lot of good rp.

• I know all the server rules, ghetto, event, gz, and rules for leaders. I've have also been in the turf team for Bloods and was one of the best shooters within their turf team. For Events for Bloods, I also made some graphics design which I'm also capable of doing.

• Right now I'm also a higher up in bloods (warlord). Where I am used to doing a lot of managing and structuring.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
• No shooting/beating in HQ (including friendly as it's not RP nor allowed).
• Recruiting only people who know the rules, changing up questions when recruiting so they can't be passed on.
• Using more of the radio, when at events or ghetto fighting.

Sugar Crashz

Yakuza | Sugar Crashz
Player
1. Nemanja
2. 19
3. UTC +2
4. 5-12 hours
5. Firedog#8399
6. Sugar Crashz

1. Leader of… Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) I have been in gangs since I joined the city in mid June and have been in several gangs, including Families, Vagos, Bloods, and Ballas. Most of the time, I was in Families, and have been the Deputy for a very long time. I know the rules and the events like the back of my hand, and know how to run the gang (in my leaders’ absence). I want to and can lead Vagos so that there is fierce competition in the ghetto and events. I love the environment and community that gangs have, as it is based on loyalty and friendship more than a strict environment like in legal organisations. I want to foster an environment in Vagos that is non-toxic, and welcoming. Everyone will have equal opportunities to prove themselves, and be ranked up, and we will not discriminate against people based on their backgrounds. I wish to build a gang in Vagos that teaches new members how to live in the city and other common things new people do not know. I have a group of very capable and talented people who will support me in leading Vagos. Many of them were High Command in many different gangs, as many different leaders see them as capable as well. With the help of my friends, we will be able to lead Vagos to its former glory.

Luke Mayt

Luke Mayt
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT+1
4. 6- 8 hours.
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Gorman
7. 51060
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos.
2. The first reason I want to be a leader of the Vagos is because most of the time I come across a gang in-game they normally are aggressive OOC’ly. They constantly talk and call out for rule breaks. This is not what RP is about. I truly believe there’s no need to report on forums unless it’s a serious rule break. I think a lot of the admins will agree with me on this one because it saves them from doing work. I will tell the gang not to call out people or report on forums for a rule break. If they do this there wouldn’t be any consequences in-game for them. I would tell them there’s no need to report for a small incident and ruin the RP experience.

The second reason I want to be the leader is that I want to show people how good of RP a gang can really get. As of now, I don’t see many gangs having good-quality RP. From playing on other stricter servers, I can show people how to truly RP and have fun at the same time. I will have meetings with all the other gang leaders about selling drugs, guns, and other things which would happen in real life.

The third reason I want to be the leader is to bring equality in a gang which is something I’ve never seen. I won't be biased towards anyone I know or friends. I will have a test phase whether your ex-high command or not and see who is best for each position. This is so lower id and higher level players aren‘t more likely to get high positions.

3. My advice for improving RP in the organisation:
• Breaking character for no/dumb reasons is strictly forbidden.
• Toxicity towards other members and rival gang members is strictly forbidden.
• FailRP/FearRP/Dumb stalling is strictly forbidden.
• Shooting/fighting in HQ is strictly forbidden unless told to fist fight to sort out problems.
• Having arguments is restricted
• No one can tell other people what to do unless there are a high enough rank to tell people what to do.

Last edited:

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information:
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 18
3. EST
4. 8 hours
5. vxqrethan#4324
6. Ethan Versace
7. 2401

Additional Information:
- Leader of Vagos
- I want to bring the RP level to the maximum its ever been. I used to be Ballas deputy and really enjoyed the rp that comes out of illegal orgs and want to help others experience that same type of RP so they can enjoy the server more.
- I also want to be the leader of this org because I think I am highly qualified given my past experiences in illegal organizations and I think I would be able to maintain the gang very well.
- Another reason I want to be leader of this specific gang is because I was in Vagos before it disbanded and really enjoy everything about it including the color, location of the HQ, and the layout of the HQ.
- One more reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also really liked when I was in the Vagos since it was a lot of fun and probably the most fun I had throughout the time I was on the server.
- My plan for improving RP in the organization is to have an application to get into the gang where they would have to answer questions about ghetto rules.
- I would also have recruiters have a little test after the application where they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation.
- I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to.
- If there was a case that rules are broken then I would be giving out a strike to the member and after giving them 3 strikes they would be dismissed from the org and blacklisted.
- I would also implement some of my own rules that would make the RP experience more fun and better.
- I would have it that at random times higher ups would have to go out with lower ranks in the gang and see what they are capable of and how they perform on a daily basis

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Harwinder Singh
2. 22
3. GMT +8
4. 5 hours a day on weekday, 12 on weekends
5. KrazzySingh#3773
6. Krazzy Singh
7. 11862
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2.1)
Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of Vagos as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. People are just going into the ghetto non stop killing people and bystanders and running to events. Nothing is done in between and store robberies are done rarely. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.2) Ive been in Vagos for most of my time in Gangs. Ive been around to multiple gangs but for me Vagos is where home is. Im extremely familiar to the Vagos territory like HQ etc. And genuinely applying to Vagos because ive been thinking about applying for a leader role for a very long time and now that Vagos applications has opened up i felt like it was the perfect opportunity for me to do so.

2.3) I am also applying to be a leader in a criminal organisation as i feel like recently, legal orgs have been having things way too easy. I want there to be some sort of rivalry between Legal orgs and Illegal Orgs. And i feel like the level of RP can be greatly increased to accomodate for such Rivalry. There are many opportunities that have been missing from Criminal Organisations for awhile and i feel like for someone that has experienced amazing leaders in gangs and LEOs i know what needs to be done to bring the city into a more competitive state between LEOs and Criminal Organisations. Things will only improve if there is strong competition. And i intend to be that competition for rival gangs and LEOs.

3.1)
I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.

3.2) Things that i will focus on as a leader - i will make teams to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyre getting rewarded for their work. Even for Store Robberies etc etc, i will award my men bonuses to feel more inclined to be involved in the gang and follow the gang vision.

3.3) I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map.

3.4) As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

3.5) Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. The last thing i want is my gang getting disbanded, and i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.

Last edited:

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eddie Brown
7. Your ID 10269
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Bloods leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Creative RP
I’m most definitely gonna involve new and fun RP in the gang that isn’t seen before. I would be a major hosted in global events that me and curators have agreed about that makes members and participants from all sides amazed in the RP qualities of my leadership.
One thing that may not be possible, but I think would strengthen RP for all would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had made an alliance for a state coup, that would last a day or some hours where I have a great plan for how all sides can enjoy the RP as well as not ACTUALLY, take over the government. Alongside this I also have other ideas that would go through curators and also through the theme of Creative RP.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Bloods I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Bloods stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Bloods discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Bloods and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Bloods on top!!

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
7. Your ID 10269
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Bloods leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Creative RP
I’m most definitely gonna involve new and fun RP in the gang that isn’t seen before. I would be a major hosted in global events that me and curators have agreed about that makes members and participants from all sides amazed in the RP qualities of my leadership.
One thing that may not be possible, but I think would strengthen RP for all would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had made an alliance for a state coup, that would last a day or some hours where I have a great plan for how all sides can enjoy the RP as well as not ACTUALLY, take over the government. Alongside this I also have other ideas that would go through curators and also through the theme of Creative RP.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Bloods I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Bloods stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Bloods discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Bloods and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Vouch great leader I have known for quite along time and ways wants to keep to standards high at all times.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information
1. Muhammad Yusuf
2. 16
3. UK (GMT+1)
4. 6-8 hours | More on the weekends (10hrs +)
5. Yusuff#1115
6. Dropper Scarface
7. 43525
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods (currently High Rank in Scarface Cartel. 8/10)(Have been a high rank in multiple other orgs).

I want to be the leader of Bloods as I have been in the city for 28+ years and have experience in both the legal and illegal side of Orgs and know the ins and outs of both, I have to agree that the illegal side has a much better RP and much more of a chance for us to enjoy it. I can add to that. I believe I can make everyone’s time in RP better as I am able to create unique and enjoyable new RPs as I am very creative. I want to be leader as it will benefit not only me but all the people that are looking for the thrill of roaming through the ghetto and clapping. Bloods is an amazing chance for me to show off my leadership skills as it will allow me to take control and enhance everyone's time in the city.

I am a very organised and very dedicated leader as I will make sure that no one is doing anything that they are not meant to (if they do there will be a warning system). I can direct people in what to do and am able to organize all people at the time of events. I will make sure that no one is hanging around at HQ doing nothing and ensure that they are either doing sprays or doing something else productive.

I am currently in Marabunta Grande. I am a very well-established individual who can overcome any problems and ensure everything runs smoothly. I can make sure that events are done to the best of standards and that all people in the city are attending the events and coming for backup when needed.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

I believe that there should always be a fair chance of both Legal and Illegal orgs having a chance at wining event. One Org should not be stronger than another, all Orgs should be equal and then train their people to be the best.

Luke Mayt

Luke Mayt
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
7. Your ID 10269
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

RP Quality

Creative RP

Might and members

Upon joining
If I become vagos leader you’d be someone I’d want as another gang leader.

Yoki Vis

Purgatories Fav Ghost
Player
Information
1. Jordan Reed
2. 26
3. EST
4. 5-10 hours
5. IrezumiGhost#6853
6. Yoki Dreams
7. 32953
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. I want leadership of bloods for a multitude of reason. is i haven't had a true leadership role and i want to prove i can do it. i have always had high command in every gang i was in and i want a shot at leadership. i want to help with gang rp and make and active gang not a gang that sits around all day i want to do all events for the ones that are on timers to bank and store robberies to global events. i think i have done a good job and being high command in every gang ive been in from 2 diff leaders in MG and as well as 2 leaders in bloods. want to win 100% turfs and i have some ideas for global and events for every org to be involved.

my advice is to have an active leader that also goes to events and rps while leading and not just siting all day cause they are leader. as I've said i have ideas for global events and i want to be doing robberies as well to add to the rp experience of being in a gang and making people be active so the gang isn't dry and boring

Bosnic Johnson

Player
1. Your name IRL - Luis
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours unless deployed (admins know my situation)
5. Your discord - Luis.#6964
6. Your Nickname - Luis Thrust
7. Your ID - #43007
Additional information -

1. Leader of the Bloods Street Gang

2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The Bloods Street Gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in blood street gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of Bloods Street Gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position.

3. If i get leadership i will be implementing a thorough test to make sure everyone in the gang knows not only the ghetto rules but the general rules and event rules etc. I want to create specific groups throughout the gang, like a group of sprayers, a group of turfers, a group of event leaders and all the rigid high command that will help make sure the gang gets 0 warnings and makes it all the way too the top. When i was a kingpin in bloods i gave multiply opportunities to lower ranks to negotiate etc and to lead events under my supervision so they can shadow what i do and i can pass all of my knowledge onto them. I would give every person in the gang opportunities to make their way up the rankings of their specific group and from leader of their specific group up to high command. I expect high end results from the teams designated to specific areas.

Last edited:

Xara

King Of Grand
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Luke Xaraty
2. 16
3. GMT +4
4. 8+ Hours
5. Xrty#7177
6. Luke Xrty
7. 28795
Additional information

1. Leader Of Blood Street Gang

2. Most Of My Time Have been spent with bloods and i've seen many rule breakings which haven't been influenced properly be the previous higher ups. I want to have influence over bloods because I have lots of experience with leading Lots of things like Gaming Clans and etc. My goal is to make bloods more influential over the ghetto and the city overall which the gang has been lacking over the past few months.

3. My Advice To improve Roleplay In the Organisation would be making the Organisation itself More controlled by having players list the things they did during the day so the higher ups including myself could manage their ranks and recognition which is needed to make players more engaged Into the Roleplay game, we will make assemblies which would require for everyone to attend, these assemblies will be a thing once a week and will be about future events, what needs to change and also promoting the players.

Souls Mattheww

Souls Mattheww- GOD
Player
souls demonarrior
ist
5 to 6 hrs
souls demonwarrior#9033
Souls

Additional information-
1.I was in bloods before it got disbanded I was in bloods for almost 2 months and I was rank 7 enforcer I have helped in this gang in every event and I almost know everyone in this gang so I will Definitely be able to control each every member of this gang.
2. I Will make this gang the best and most powerful bloods ever but without breaking rp rules and any other rule of gran rp server and I will make sure that noone in this gang break any rules of ghetto rp or any other rule.
3. If anyone break any rp rules or ghetto rules he will immediately get demoted kick or blacklist depend on which rule have they break I will try my best to make blood on top again.
4. I will make sure that each and every person in gang know all rules which are necessary and they are eligible to join gang and those who invite people who don't know rules and are not eligible I will demoted them or give them warning and kick that player who has got invited I will check logs on daily basis to check what is happening around and gang which stuff have been taken from warehouse.

Thank you for reading,
My application

Hope so u have a great day.
Bloods on top!!!!

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Luka

2. Your age

3. Time zone
+1

5. Your Discord
Ink#7085

6. Your Nickname
Ink Lovell

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of
Bloods Street Gang

Day 1 that I joined the server I wanted to be a part of Bloods, I was in there for around 2 months and I worked my way up in ranks to Underboss in a matter of two weeks. After that I was also an Underboss in Families & currently am a Underboss in Marabunta. I was also a leader of Vagos for the full 2 months and I think the gang that I was leading had a lot of success for the entirety of the term and we have proven that even tho in the past Vagos was probably considered the worst gang with the worst history we made it on top.
I don't think I need to write on how I would lead a gang as I have lead before, I know I have the leadership skills to lead a gang to success, especially when it comes to a gang that was my first gang ever and the only gang I truly liked ever since the beggining of the server, so with as much success I had in Vagos, I think the success that I can bring Bloods to will be doubled just because of the drive and motivation for the color red.

I really dislike the fact that gangs have been getting disbanded left and right, with only two of latest gangs passing actual terms, I think the decision on picking a leader for a gang should be a decision that is not taken lightly and not decided by someone having a nice paragraph of words, rather than someone who is known for leading and having previous experience and drive to lead a gang because a lot of latest leaders have gotten lost in leadership in their first weeks.

Personally, the current state of RolePlay in illegal organizations is fine where it's at, the only thing that I would enforce or at least try to enforce is more interactions between legal and illegal organizations (not counting gunstores).
Gunstores/store robberies have a loophole of forcing legal orgs to exit the circle ICly which I think shouldn't be allowed in any way, as I can see that being the problem for less interaction of legals and illegals.
Make Ghetto KOS only at certain times (maybe night time 20:00-04:00).

I also understand that I cannot get leadership as a leader of unofficial organization but I'm ready to give it to someone else from my family so he can lead the family if I get the leadership

Last edited:

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Sam
2. Your age
3. Time zone
CET
5-7 hours
5. Your Discord
Shamzy#7424
6. Your Nickname
Shamzy Zeebo
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

• I want to be the leader of Bloods because m used to being in charge and I know how 24/7/gun store robberies work and I have negotiated and been in charge multiple times in other gangs which would create a lot of good rp. I'm also a higher up in bloods previously when Lance was the leader. Also, I know all the turf rules and leader rules most definitely.

• I know all the server rules, ghetto, event, gz, and rules for leaders. I've have also been in the turf team for Bloods and was one of the best shooters within their turf team. For Events for Bloods, I also made some graphics design which I'm also capable of doing.

• Right now I'm also a higher up in bloods (warlord). Where I am used to doing a lot of managing and structuring.

• No shooting/beating in HQ (including friendly as it's not RP nor allowed).
• Recruiting only people who know the rules, changing up questions when recruiting so they can't be passed on.
• Using more of the radio, when at events or ghetto fighting.

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Kaushik Kalita
2. 21
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours
5. d3clinE#5851
6. Kalita Daa
7. 32721

1. Leader of The Blood Street Gang
2. I have enjoyed the Illegal RP since my days in city. I have lived and died in gangs. Here are my reasons why I think I wanna lead one of the most dominanting gang in the city:

(i) I want to become the leader of the Bloods so that I can give the gang a new shine, and I want the gang to grow in size and, above all, in strength and I want something to change in the ghetto except for the constant change of leaders

(ii) Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better.
A leader should be someone who is commited to help their members out and push them to be the best. I have been higher ups and deputy in many gang. Hence, the people of ghetto knows me. The most loyal members of the Bloods gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event.

(iii) Lastly, being a higher up in the previous two terms in Ballas, I realized that gang is not always about turfs. I have noticed how the leader is only close with certain people and that affects the organization morally, as leadership is way more than just being a boss. It's about creating an environment where everyone would follow you not because you are the boss but because they believe in you. I have been under some capable and wonderful leaders in the past, under my family 14K as well and I have learnt from them what it takes to be a leader.

I think if given the chance I would not let my people down.

3. One suggestion that I would like to put forward to improve RP in organization is that lately i have noticed that gangs constantly get strikes that result in them getting disbanded. Although its extended to 5 strikes they still end up getting disbanded. So i wont say i want to make the recruitment harder but it should be more informative. That the people joining in should be aware of what they do and who they are. In that sense we can promote RP and also make sure that a gang does its stuff without breaking rules. So if I become the leader i ll held a program where i ll inform them of the basic rules and also how to not get in trouble with RP. I ll open recruitments for a week and every week there would be a program held just to explain the recruits on how to conduct gang activities without breaking rules. Moreover, i have a team of very qualified individuals who has born and bred in ghetto since there time in city, I believe its high time me and my boys get a chance, cause i believe its time for the city to be painted RED!!!

Ayden Williams

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Ayden
2. 17 years
3. CST
4. 3-4 hours
5. GullibleDedShot#6969
6. Ayden DeCali
7. 6424

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. I want to be the leader of the Bloods because I have a lot of experience within this city regarding the gang life, I was even a high command in the older Marabunta Grande, But I have never experienced the thrill of being the leader of a gang. I've always wanted to do it but i never really tried to become one, I now think I have enough knowledge and experience about this fine city that I can try my hand and I hope I get it.

3. My advice for the gang is to make sure the brush up on the rules every once in a while to make sure they keep proper levels of rp and will receive a verbal warning from me or my high command about mixing real life with rp life, if they continue they will temporarily be kicked for one week, I dont want anyone to break rules and I will put a stop to it if I see anything.

Last edited:

Ayden Williams

Player
Player
1. Ayden
2. 17 years
3. CST
4. 3-4 hours
5. GullibleDedShot#6969
6. Ayden Williams
7. 6424

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. I want to be the leader of the Bloods because I have a lot of experience within this city regarding the gang life, I was even a high command in the older Marabunta Grande, But I have never experienced the thrill of being the leader of a gang. I've always wanted to do it but i never really tried to become one, I now think I have enough knowledge and experience about this fine city that I can try my hand and I hope I get it.

3. My advice for the gang is to make sure the brush up on the rules every once in a while to make sure they keep proper levels of rp and will receive a verbal warning from me or my high command about mixing real life with rp life, if they continue they will temporarily be kicked for one week, I dont want anyone to break rules and I will put a stop to it if I see anything.

Sammy Gravano

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aljaz
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone:GMT+2
4. Average online per day:8-10h
5. Your Discord: Aljazi#7223
6. Your Nickname: Sammy Thrust
7. Your ID: 36522
Additional information:

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I won’t to be leader of this Specific organisation because I’ve been in blood for the past three months I quickly climb the ranks from being the lowest rank to being a deputy in bloods Had learned A lot and build great leadership skills I have a lot of respect for this specific gang and lot of love. I want to do all the Events daily Not just clandestine and battleship I want to do Fz raids an store robberies. I want to do a lot of ghetto fights to I’ll have a specific hour that we go and do ghetto fights. I wanna put my focus on Turfs as well I already have a main turf team set and ready to destroy the competition .Bing Leader of an organisation was always something I want to experience and try and it would be a dream come true

My advice to improving Role-play in the gang would be to teach every single person who joins the organisation to know all the rules As well as general rules, higher up Would do a verbal test with everyone who wants to join the organisation and as I said to do a lot of store robberies. I would invite only people who put in the hard work and show up to All the vans and back up calls If not I will just fire them so for example if we have 50 people online I want all 50 to come.

Last edited:

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Hovhannes
2. 21
3. GMT +1
4. 6 hours
5. Hov#4337
6. Hov Cartier

Additional information

When I first joined the city around 5 months ago, my immediate instinct was to join the Bloods. I started off as a complete beginner in the server, with barely knowing any rules, to becoming a high-ranking blood member in about a month. After my experience in Bloods, my team and I joined Families, Vagos and as of now, Marabunta. In all those organizations I was high command, was leading events regularly and did my best to do my part in helping those gangs reach success within the city. Becoming the leader of Bloods would be an honor, and all the skills I’ve developed, and leadership tactics that I have improved, would be put to use in the gang which is closest to home and which marks the beginning of my experience in the city. My team and I have always met success in each organization or leadership position we have been given, and I can guarantee the continuation of this trend if given the opportunity.

I strictly believe in following all the rules of the city, and everyone having a fair shot in each situation. I have never broken any rules in my 5 months in this city, never received a punishment, and considering I have been in environments where rules are broken most of the time, I am quite proud of this achievement. I will have a 0-toleration policy with my gang members breaking rules, and I think the key in this, and what most people miss, is the people who you recruit. I plan to have a fixed recruitment plan, to do a thorough profiling of everyone who wants to join the gang. It is better to have 100 members who are informed and are rule abiding players, rather than having 200 members of which some don’t even have an idea about the rules of the city.

Lastly, I find it extremely important to have the appropriate high command and team to reach success. I love organization and structure within a hierarchy or a functioning institution, in this case a gang, but for that to be possible each member of the high command and even the lower ranks, need to be the appropriate people, in order to reach an appropriate outcome. I have the people and resources to make this happen, and as can be seen before, the same high command who dominated the streets with Vagos, will be dominating the streets with Bloods, which for most people in my team, is the first gang which gave them criminal experience in the city.

- Throughout all these months, I noticed that true RP is rich in legal organizations of the city, however gangs lack it tremendously. I would advise gangs to create more RP situations in-between each other, for instance two different gangs making a monetary deal or protection deal and creating more lore within the city that way. Although alliances exist already, what I am advising is a bit more complex and deeper than that, if gangs play with full on RP, even some situations which end up on forums and aren’t rule breaks, could be dealt in an RP scenario (If a situation is a rule break it should go on forums of course). There is always tension between gangs and gang leaders, but I think that tension could become a healthy competition if gangs are willing to practice more RP, instead of having conflicts with each other OOC and having forum wars.

Thank you for your time in advance, and for considering my application.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom