Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah BoloFeeder

Player
Player
Information
1. Telvin
2. 25
3. EST
4. 7
5. Sleazy#8845
6. Sle Azy
7. 5103

Additional information
1. FiB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Before I list my specifications, I wrote in my previous application: "An organization with this much popularity needs a leader who knows the rules, who knows his people, who knows this city, who knows how to lead. ..Anything short of that and we'll be back here in two weeks doing this vetting process all over again." And unfortunately we are here. Again. That was on June 13th, 2021. Today is June 26th, 2021. Fast forward thirteen days and this prestigious organization is in turmoil for all the wrong reasons. I mention all of this because enough is enough. FiB needs a real Leader with REAL leadership qualities, players are tired of family run organizations being given due to poor selection. Players are tired of excelling beyond imagination only to be gate kept by a friend of a friend who just flew in yesterday and now has a higher position than them. Players are tired of their businesses being sealed due to poor communication -- The very thing these candidates glorify so much in their speeches, their applications, their lies they sell. Stop it now. The city is suffering. Now to my reasoning;
  • Leadership: Bias, the common theme centered around most organizations these days (legal and non-legal) has been the growing presences of biases. A leader is selected and that leader has a family who has a grip on the majority of the city's other leaders and it creates this imbalance where nothing gets accomplished and corruption spreads at a rampant rate. I'm looking to rewrite that notion and restore the Bloods to its rightful position as one of the most feared illegal organizations in the city, free of any reign. Under proper structure and proper chain of command. Leadership, when speaking on it a few things have to come into play and that's: communication, personality management, humility, patience and open mindedness. To rebuild, rewrite and transition blood street gang out of the state it was left in is a task only meant for someone with those qualities and I know with extreme confidence I possess those qualities and more. An organization with this much popularity needs a leader who knows the rules, who knows his people, who knows this city, who knows how to lead. ..Anything short of that and we'll be back here in two weeks doing this vetting process all over again.

• Connections: Starting off the city I got educated quickly on all the city rules and regulations thanks to members of government. Most of the community know those people (who helped me) went on to become administrators of the server (Gods). Having said all of this, I can say confidently with my connections to them I will be able to bridge the gap and help breathe a more healthy line of communication into this organization. Not only to avoid trivial strikes/warnings but to create organic and interactive roleplay scenarios other leaders did not get the chance too. Correlate community events, leadership sabotage (i.e.: how Nova Grey was "assassinated" by rival gangs in order to become a god) and more to name a few. Backed behind the acting Governor and his predecessors my reach will extend far beyond doing daily "turfs" and "clandestine" events.

• Role-play Quality: All I want to do as a whole is to be active and give life to the illegal side that was once dead. Coming from GOV then FiB; the gangs' previously showed up to no events, had zero activity in the ghetto, scarcely did store robberies and only did turfs. Now that has changed, but that change was momentary. I'm looking to pick up the torch and revive the RP to its full potential. This past week, the National Guard hasn't had to work this hard since they were formed. FiB hasn't had to actually do their job since it was formed (this is no knock to the previous FiB which I was a part of. We did excellent work but we hunted incompetent criminals. Not organized crime which we were displaying as bloods), LSPD hasn't been needed more now than ever to patrol the streets. Only group (to my knowledge) to successfully defend a FiB raid, successfully defend each black market raid, intercept a police cruiser -- take a cop hostage and create a prison break, and issue martial law.. In our first week. It was an amazing run short-sided by a few bad apples. These few glimpses I got to experience was enough to sell me. If this organization's trajectory is anything I imagine, this is one of the things I want to be a part of. Backed behind some extraordinary leaders I can appoint, it's no way we can't get things done.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
My advice for improving the roleplay level in the organization? Select better, well fit, bias free players. Players who have the reputation to lead, players who are or have been vouched in by several respected members of the community. What I witnessed from the previous FiB organization was egregious, pathetic, disappointing and the people responsible need to be held accountable for the damage they did to the org. FiB is (OOC) script'ly bound to the PDA. The one tool that separates them from EVERY other organization in the city.. And now they can’t use it? We can’t use it? That alone speaks volume to the damage that was done. From there the improvement will have a trickling effect - leaders can put in place field trainers who can properly train new players on how to properly issue a high risk warrant arrest. Who can properly approach civilians (until seen otherwise via passport/pda/id) to apprehend wanted criminals. The city should not dread seeing FiB in the way of: Arriving onto a player’s property, immediately putting them in handcuffs and walking them into a cruiser -- While surrounded by twelve other civilians and not one other civilian was asked for an ID. That's inexcusable. Besides that, Know our boundaries and let the roleplay scenarios be just that: roleplay scenarios. A seamless flow of action where both sides can say whether they win or lose they haven't had that much fun in a while. So my second advice would be clarity to help us help you guys, the administration.

Along with administrative involvement, a firm grasp and enforcement of ghetto/generals rules. All rules primarily but those two subsections specifically. Improvement of organizational roleplay starts from the top - down. Lead by example. I can't promise one hundred percent success rate because no one is perfect, but far less chances will be given out to players who fail to comprehend that you can not shoot inside a gang HQ, you can not revive ANYONE with your weapon out, you can not excessively car ram a player with your vehicle. Simple mistakes that go a long way into deteriorating the integrity of what is Grand RP. It's one thing to talk about the change but it's another to be the change.
We need a guy like this not a guy that's friends with admins

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Kartik Bhatt
(GMT+5:30)...IST
7-10 Hours
REQUIMDA#0723
Kartik Bhat

Additional information-:
1) Leader of FIB
2) -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. FIB , is a top tier law enforcement organization and its a must for the FIB agents to maintain high level of Rp and professionalism,
The fundamental issue with the old FIB was that it was highly unorganized and lacked professionalism, so my first duty would be to recruit prestigious ex employees from various legal organization to train the recruits in a proper order.
2. Controlled investigation and wiping organized crime, illegal contraband, drugs and firearm selling along with gathering highly confidential intel with a good sense of rp that if fun for both side of the state org.
3. Lastly not making biased decision that promote uninterest among the players leading to intentional rule breaks, I would give everyone equal opportunity to proof themselves by giving them trial ranks as I had noticed the problems in the old FIB before it got disbanded and so I would certainly work on improving those areas.

3) Recruiting highly experienced people for the field training department and sending higher ups with lower ranks to create high level rp situations.
perfect leader

Isaiah BoloFeeder

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ryan
2. Your age: 36
3. Time zone: US MST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord: Stryfe#5318
6. Your Nickname: Strife McMillan
7. Your ID: 8959

Additional information
1. Leader of -
FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?:
A- Many issues that FIB and other organizations have run into stem from a lack of thorough understanding of server rules and roles of each department. As a former Captain of the National Guard, Director of Secret Service, and SSA in FIB, I have extensive knowledge of the rules of engagement and legal processes necessary to run a functional legal organization. Strikes are often issued for a basic misunderstanding of how to proceed/move forward in certain situations which I can fully remedy. During my tenure as SS Director and leader of NG ground strike troops as a Captain we were never issued a single strike, and not once did we require intervention from an admin to resolve any situation at all. Proper training solves these issues - I have a proven track record to back up my suitability for this position.

B- I would like to elevate the roleplay level and professionalism of FIB (and all) organizations as a whole. People can take their roles seriously and still have fun. This is a game after all, but FIB employees need to RP as such and treat everyone around them (including suspects) with a level of respect they want reciprocated. Simply put - if you can't take your role seriously and act disciplined when on duty WHILE having fun, you don't deserve to work for one of the previously most respected orgs in the city. Bad seeds in upper management spread their habits down the chain. I am fully capable of delegating upper management that can convey my morals and discipline all the way down to the lowest rank.

C- Most importantly, I would like to re-unite the state organizations to work as a team and smash any previous drama from former administrations. I pride myself on my relationship with all the other state organizations, and members from each can and will back me up on this claim. We should all cooperate and work as one well-oiled machine to elevate the RP level of events in Grand. I have previous experience coordinating operations between every department, and I treat them and their members with the utmost respect. It's a two-way street. If you want people to work together, appoint those who give their allies appreciation and acknowledgement for their assistance.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in organization:
I personally feel that former administration had a lack of understanding of division roles in its arsenal. If members feel like they have an important individual role in their org, it empowers them and they will deliver better RP as a whole. I will reinforce and specify the tasks for each division so that everyone feels their job is appropriate and has merit. We will hold a strict recruitment guideline that caters to a specific kind of player. We can run an org that follows the rules and appreciates the RP that gangs/criminals provide for us if we are professional, disciplined, and focused from the top down.

Your consideration is appreciated!
-Strife McMillan
We need a guy like this not a guy that's friends with admins

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
No one who has posted here will ever be as capable or qualified as Ross Dejigalo. No one here has the leadership experience and success to back their application like this man. I see a lot of people saying someone is a good leader blah blah blah. None of you have what it takes like this man does. I have seen the success he brings to EVERY organization and the leadership qualities and love for the job he has.

You all may think that you know what leadership entails but this man has lived and breathed this server and built up an empire of success and supporters throughout his time in The Families. Ross is far more capable to lead than a anyone here and I would support him over any application I've seen.

Tony Dundee

Tony Dundee
Player
1. Your name IRL: Josh
2. Your age: 17 (Very Mature for My Age)
3. Time zone: AEST
4. Average online per day: 10 - 14 Hours
5. Your Discord: Provokke#0001
6. Your Nickname: Tony Dundee
7. Your ID: 13216

Before I write anything I would just like to say I have thought about becoming a FIB leader numerous times and have either missed the application stage or have not come around to it. But as a now-former FIB Supervisor and Undercover unit about to take over the undercover department and being a Chief in over 20 cities and being high command in cities like YBN, Most Wanted RP, SSB Wrld, GrizzleyRP and some other along with working with popular OOC celebrities like YBN Nahmir, YBN Almighty Jay, Jordan Daley, Adin Ross, Curts TV with teaching them the cop RP, I feel I can turn around not only FIB but all of Los Santos and the legal organizations. I feel with the Admin's help, the Departments' help, and of course the Citizens of Los Santo's help, we can make the Legal Organizations the best they can be. Just 1 change can mean a lot. Along with that, I am not biased due to not being in any Families or Organizations unlike some of our past leaders of organizations.

Additional information
Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The FIB with Power Abusing. The FIB has had problems power abusing, I am going to change that. I feel I will be able to change that by setting strict guidelines within the department and along with other departments like LSPD, SS, SAHP, EMS, NG, and GOV. I will set guidelines of how to deal with wanted criminals, what to do if a FIB agent is caught doing something illegal, etc. I will also make sure to communicate well with other departments and work with other departments in harmony and work alongside them, I will make agents follow Chain of Command, Strict Guidelines and Rules, and perform to the best of their abilities with the utmost respect, professionalism, and maturity.

2. Improve professionalism and realism of the FIB. The FIB In the past has been very unprofessional and out of line, I feel I can change that due to my experience as Chief and Director in over 20 cities. Along with that be able to improve the other departments with this high-ranking position. Professionalism is a big part of the FIB as it shows that we know what we are doing, professionalism can also be respecting our higher, lower and equal ranks around us along with our fellow LEO's and other citizens of Los Santos. Professionalism will definitely improve the FIB as a department

3. Lower the criminal rates to the lowest ever recorded. I know it is possible for the crime rates to be lowered and the FIB to be feared again, I have had lots of experience within the last FIB being a Supervisor and have seen most agents stick to the FIB HQ, I will be able to get all agents out and patroling and we will have the cleanest streets anyone has seen in their life. I will be able to get agents on every single wanted criminal's ass hunting them down to bring them into justice and make them pay for their crimes, along with that make sure no one will try the FIB and any other legal organization. The FIB with me as Director will be the most skilled department you will ever see in your time in Grand RP.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Get the agents and officers to stop going OOC to talk so much, anything needing to be said can be said in RP using terms. This has been a big problem in the existing FIBs with its leader, the FIB should keep in RP at all times without having to go and say things that are needed to be unsaid. No one wants to hear "Sorry guys my grandma's postman's dog fell down the stairs irl" as stated by numerous individuals including Leaders of Orgs, State Employees, and Admins, no one should go out of character as that ruins the fun of a Roleplay Server.

2. Increase the professionalism, the FIB is based on the IRL FBI and they are very professional, we are an investigation bureau no not kids playing center. The FIB should be able to be looked at by other departments and beset a role model which people and employees can look at. I would not understand the FIB being the department in which you should stay 5 days in a legal org and once switching come to an unprofessional org, that is outrageous and I have experienced it first hand.

3. Getting strict RTO Comms, A problem I see are people not using strict RTO comms and just saying whatever they want over radio without 10 codes. This is a big problem as there is no strict comms and everyone is talking over each other, it has turned very unprofessional and should be changed this instant as this is a very easy thing to change.

4. All Departments working together. Personally talking with EMS, SS, LSPD I have found that the biggest problem is not working together, all the departments should work together without interfering with each other. For example, bring LSPD into FIB investigations or getting EMS to show up to scenes and get them to help out with downed officers and suspects.

5. The FIB and Racism. Another big thing would be racism, unfortunately, some departments will not take or promote some due to their race or English not being their first language. I want that to change, everyone should be thought of with an open mind and spirit, no one should be excluded due to their race or color. It's 2021 for god sake.

Endorsements:

- EMS
- Chad Loveboat

Thank You for this opportunity and all the support given to me, and good luck to all the applicants.

- Tony Dundee

Last edited:

Bobby Elgrande

Player
Player
2. Your age: 16
Additional information
Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

1. Improve the FIB to the max potential it can be, along with helping other organizations and help the LEO Departments run smoothly and tightly together
2. Improve professionalism and realism of the FIB. The FIB In past has been very unprofessional and out of line, I feel I can change that due to my experience as Chief and Director in over 15 cities. Along with that be able to improve te other departments with this high ranking position.
3. Lower the criminal rates to the lowest ever recorded. I know it is possible for the crime rates to be lowered and the FIB to be feared again, I have had lots of experience within the last FIB being a Supervisor and have seen most agents stick to the FIB HQ, I will be able to get all agents out and patroling and we will have the cleanest streets anyone has seen in their life.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Get the agents and officers to stop going OOC to talk so much, anything needing to be said can be said in RP using terms.
2. Increase the professionalism, the FIB is based on the IRL FBI and they are very professional, we are an investigation bureau no not kids playing center.
3. Getting strict RTO Comms, A problem I see are people not using strict RTO comms and just saying whatever they want over radio without 10 codes.

Thank You for this opportunity

- Tony Dundee
Vouch

Matthewcampell

Player
Player
2. Your age: 16

Before I write anything I would just like to say I have thought about becoming an FIB leader numerous times and have either missed the application stage or have not come around to it. But as a former now Supervisor and Undercover unit about to take over the department I feel I can turn around not only FIB but all of Los Santos. I feel with the Admin's help, the Departments' help, and of course the Citizens of Los Santo's help, we can make the Legal Organizations the best it can be. Just 1 change can mean a lot.

Additional information

1. The FIB has had problems with underusing power and power abusing, I am going to change that. I feel I will be able to change that by setting strict guidelines within the department and along with other departments like LSPD, SS, SAHP, EMS, NG. I will set guidelines of how to deal with wanted criminals, what to do if a FIB agent is caught doing something illegal, etc.

2. Improve professionalism and realism of the FIB. The FIB In past has been very unprofessional and out of line, I feel I can change that due to my experience as Chief and Director in over 15 cities. Along with that be able to improve te other departments with this high ranking position.

3. Lower the criminal rates to the lowest ever recorded. I know it is possible for the crime rates to be lowered and the FIB to be feared again, I have had lots of experience within the last FIB being a Supervisor and have seen most agents stick to the FIB HQ, I will be able to get all agents out and patroling and we will have the cleanest streets anyone has seen in their life.

1. Get the agents and officers to stop going OOC to talk so much, anything needing to be said can be said in RP using terms. This has been a big problem in the existing FIBs with its leader, the FIB should keep in RP at all times without having to go and say things that are needed to be unsaid. No one wants to hear "Sorry guys my grandmas postman's dog fell down the stairs irl" as stated by numerous individuals including Leaders of Orgs, State Employes and Admins, no one should go out of character as that ruins the fun of a Roleplay Server.

2. Increase the professionalism, the FIB is based on the IRL FBI and they are very professional, we are an investigation bureau no not kids playing center. The FIB should be able to be looked at by other departments and beset a role model which people and employees can look at. I would not understand the FIB being the department in which you should stay 5 days in a legal org and once switching come to an unprofessional org, that is outrageous and I have experienced it first hand.

3. Getting strict RTO Comms, A problem I see are people not using strict RTO comms and just saying whatever they want over radio without 10 codes. This is a big problem as there is no strict comms and everyone is talking over each other, it has turned very unprofessional and should be changed this instant as this is a very easy thing to change.

- Tony Dundee
I vouch SO much for tony, he is the most mature put together guy. He’s great at undercover work, he’s motivated, and has experience. We worked together and I know he will be the best person On this list. I know he will be the best fit and I really like his work style, he also has a great accent which is pretty nice lol.

Echo4niner

Player
Player
Kartik Bhatt
7-10 Hours
REQUIMDA#0723
Kartik Bhat

Additional information-:
1) Leader of FIB
2) -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. FIB , is a top tier law enforcement organization and its a must for the FIB agents to maintain high level of Rp and professionalism,
The fundamental issue with the old FIB was that it was highly unorganized and lacked professionalism, so my first duty would be to recruit prestigious ex employees from various legal organization to train the recruits in a proper order.
2. Controlled investigation and wiping organized crime, illegal contraband, drugs and firearm selling along with gathering highly confidential intel with a good sense of rp that if fun for both side of the state org.
3. Lastly not making biased decision that promote uninterest among the players leading to intentional rule breaks, I would give everyone equal opportunity to proof themselves by giving them trial ranks as I had noticed the problems in the old FIB before it got disbanded and so I would certainly work on improving those areas.

3) Recruiting highly experienced people for the field training department and sending higher ups with lower ranks to create high level rp situations.

Echo4niner

Player
Player
1. Derick
2. 23
3. EST
4. 9 hours
5. Slime#0115
6. Bill Israel
7. 8381

Additional information
FIB Director

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. I want to change the culture of this organization and make it the prime example of what every legal organization should be. I have what it takes to be a Leader and a structure that will keep us in line and follow rules pertaining to the city. Also active from anywhere from 8-11 hours a day so I can be online and supervise all our members in the organization.

2.I can bring more RP to this organization due to me being connected with higher-ups in all legal organizations and criminals. I have leadership capabilities and structure to bridge all legal orgs together to where we all can RP and do stuff by the book.

3. I can bring a lot of experienced competent people over to this organization and turn into the pinnacle of every org

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice is to get involved in Roleplay with legal organizations which will get some of the legal organizations that have nothing to do involved in some good RP. Like I mentioned before I can set up situations due to my connections. This will give us other ways for us to have fun, make money and fill in the times where we have nothing to do such as city events.
sorry replied to the wrong person

Last edited:

bandre

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Brandon
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: bandre #1624
6. Your Nickname: Dre Balenciaga
7. Your ID: 8380

1. FiB

1. I want to change the culture of this organization, but not JUST the culture but the reliance of the Agency. Build back whats left and make it the pinnacle of legal organizations again. And to be honest.. the "again's" need to stop. The city is seeing a prestigious organization reputation being constantly witch-hunted, scrutinized and betrayed by the very people who promised to carry the torch that the previous administration constructed. I have what it takes to be a leader, to build a structure that will keep us in line, follow the rules pertaining to the city and breathe life into the members that accept the challenge that is: FiB. Being a leader means having a cognitive approach and outlook on every situation. The ability to reach the masses and rest assure each person with in the organization is representing the Agency to its highest standards. I'm more than confident to know I possess that cerebral mindset and open-minded culture this org needs. This city needs.

2. Speak to a few of the gods on the administrative team.. Speak to any previous leader of the old organizations. Be around me for a while and you'll know my personality and self respect for everyone around me has lead me to positions only capable through real hard work. Being a people's person and making connections is at the crux of what leaders do without even knowing. I can bring more RP to this organization due to me being connected with higher-ups in all legal organizations and criminals. I have leadership capabilities and structure to bridge all legal organizations together to where we all can RP and do stuff by the book. No warnings for after hours raids, no nonsense arrest or mishandled search -n- seizures.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
One thing I've always wanted to see executed more frequently is the correlation between legal and illegal activities as in: During prime time there's around two hundred and eighty to three hundred gang members in the city and zero resistant during events. This city should never have a break in terms of the constant war on gangs, the constant war on drugs, the constant fear of even a simple ammunition run being derailed should be an every day thing. Ammunition being supplied to organizations should extremely hard to provide, encashments should be overwhelmingly difficult, and so on. So in short, a more active crime environment that remains organic to the players by way of increasing rewards for successful ambushes from gangs. Or even more live events being held at the amphitheater where gangs and derail it.. Its the little things that goes a long way.

Echo4niner

Player
Player
Kartik Bhatt
7-10 Hours
REQUIMDA#0723
Kartik Bhat

Additional information-:
1) Leader of FIB

This person was a colleague of mine , his sheer dedication , will is out of this world . He may be the most passionate person i may have seen in the city . He follows his rules and codes clearly , sheer dedication . Hats off to you man , you are the one who'll lead the fib .

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
1.David
2. 16
3. Pacific
4.8+hours
5. ♠Alpha♠#9999
6. David Mayla
Additional information
1. Leader of... FBI

2. First I would like to be the leader of FBI is because I believe I can be a good leader from the RP experience I have been RPing for a while I know how to run a an Organization I have people willing to help out with the organization I was high ranks of many organizations and was once the chief of SAHP and from the knowledge I have I believe I can be a great fit for the leader and I can help out the server by making it better and by the knowledge I have it can be a good place with the right people leading it and I can use that to help me out during my leadership time.

The second reason that I would like to be the leader of FBIis that I have been playing in Grand RP for 2+ years both in the Russian Server and the American server I have been there since day one in like both of the servers and I know the rules I know how things work around here and I am willing to show that experience to others and help the server out. I am going to give new people chances to join because I have noticed that most of the organizations don't give new people to the server chances, I am willing to accept them to our organization teach them how the server works I am willing to add turf system better and everything needed to make the organization RP wise and make sure everyone is having fun and with the experience I have I am sure that I can do that.

The last Reason. That I would like to become the leader of FBI is because I have experience from many servers like Grand RP servers for a while I was there since day 1 and gathered experience from both servers and now I have a lot of knowledge. I am willing to show others how the server works. Since I have the experience needed I will do RP's make sure everyone in my department is involved in good RP's and I will do Robberies Hostage situations teach them how to use the radio properly and do training interviews and everything else. Like applications, I will do hostage situations to make sure everyone in my department is having fun and enjoying it. Overall I will do everything that will make the server a better place and also the people are enjoying it. I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

3. My main advice would be that make it so FBI members dont have to wear masks for their identity to be hidden a script or something would help this as it would be a good thing for roleplay and it will reduce the mask balaclava going out to the criminals

Hizzy

Player
Player
I vouch for Strife 10 times over, its like one of my friends in the city has said, he would follow that man into a fire, he was a great Director of SS when i was in Gov and he and Omar are the reason SS was what it was at the time. This shows that he is capable of leading an organization.

Jae pae

Player
Player
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of -
FIB

A- Many issues that FIB and other organizations have run into stem from a lack of thorough understanding of server rules and roles of each department. As a former Captain of the National Guard, Director of Secret Service, and SSA in FIB, I have extensive knowledge of the rules of engagement and legal processes necessary to run a functional legal organization. Strikes are often issued for a basic misunderstanding of how to proceed/move forward in certain situations which I can fully remedy. During my tenure as SS Director and leader of NG ground strike troops as a Captain we were never issued a single strike, and not once did we require intervention from an admin to resolve any situation at all. Proper training solves these issues - I have a proven track record to back up my suitability for this position.

B- I would like to elevate the roleplay level and professionalism of FIB (and all) organizations as a whole. People can take their roles seriously and still have fun. This is a game after all, but FIB employees need to RP as such and treat everyone around them (including suspects) with a level of respect they want reciprocated. Simply put - if you can't take your role seriously and act disciplined when on duty WHILE having fun, you don't deserve to work for one of the previously most respected orgs in the city. Bad seeds in upper management spread their habits down the chain. I am fully capable of delegating upper management that can convey my morals and discipline all the way down to the lowest rank.

C- Most importantly, I would like to re-unite the state organizations to work as a team and smash any previous drama from former administrations. I pride myself on my relationship with all the other state organizations, and members from each can and will back me up on this claim. We should all cooperate and work as one well-oiled machine to elevate the RP level of events in Grand. I have previous experience coordinating operations between every department, and I treat them and their members with the utmost respect. It's a two-way street. If you want people to work together, appoint those who give their allies appreciation and acknowledgement for their assistance.

I personally feel that former administration had a lack of understanding of division roles in its arsenal. If members feel like they have an important individual role in their org, it empowers them and they will deliver better RP as a whole. I will reinforce and specify the tasks for each division so that everyone feels their job is appropriate and has merit. We will hold a strict recruitment guideline that caters to a specific kind of player. We can run an org that follows the rules and appreciates the RP that gangs/criminals provide for us if we are professional, disciplined, and focused from the top down.

-Strife McMillan
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of -
FIB

-Strife McMillan

After reading through several applications, I believe this person would make the best leader. He has experience in multiple orgs and held high or respected positions throughout them all. With a leader like this I believe the city and its citizens will be safer, have a better experience and the organisation will be run like a well oiled machine.

Hank

Player
Player
2. Your age: 16 (Very Mature for My Age)

Before I write anything I would just like to say I have thought about becoming an FIB leader numerous times and have either missed the application stage or have not come around to it. But as a former now Supervisor and Undercover unit about to take over the department I feel I can turn around not only FIB but all of Los Santos. I feel with the Admin's help, the Departments' help, and of course the Citizens of Los Santo's help, we can make the Legal Organizations the best it can be. Just 1 change can mean a lot.

Additional information

1. The FIB has had problems with underusing power and power abusing, I am going to change that. I feel I will be able to change that by setting strict guidelines within the department and along with other departments like LSPD, SS, SAHP, EMS, NG. I will set guidelines of how to deal with wanted criminals, what to do if a FIB agent is caught doing something illegal, etc.

1. Get the agents and officers to stop going OOC to talk so much, anything needing to be said can be said in RP using terms. This has been a big problem in the existing FIBs with its leader, the FIB should keep in RP at all times without having to go and say things that are needed to be unsaid. No one wants to hear "Sorry guys my grandmas postman's dog fell down the stairs irl" as stated by numerous individuals including Leaders of Orgs, State Employes and Admins, no one should go out of character as that ruins the fun of a Roleplay Server.

4. Personally talking with EMS, SS, LSPD I have found that the biggest problem is not working together, all the departments should work together without interfering with each other. For example bring LSPD into FIB investigations or getting EMS to show up to scenes and get them to help out with downed officers and suspects.

- Tony Dundee
Tony dundee for director FIB !!!!

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player

Additional information

4. Personally talking with EMS, SS, LSPD I have found that the biggest problem is not working together, all the departments should work together without interfering with each other. For example bring LSPD into FIB investigations or getting EMS to show up to scenes and get them to help out with downed officers and suspects.

- Tony Dundee
I vouch for Tony

Nid

Player
Player

Additional information

- Tony Dundee
Vouch for Tony

Echo4niner

Player
Player

Additional information

Endorsements:

- EMS

- Tony Dundee
- Chad Loveboat
Tom campbell here , i was an agent who was working under tony dundee in the undercover department and he may not be above 18 but his maturity is above 20 . The sheer dedication and the will power that he has is extraordinary . His passion towards his work is well appreciated even by the lspd higher ups .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom