Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

REQUIMDA

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Josh
2. Your age: 16 (Very Mature for My Age)
3. Time zone: AEST
4. Average online per day: 10 - 14 Hours
5. Your Discord: Provokke#0001
6. Your Nickname: Tony Dundee
7. Your ID: 13216

Before I write anything I would just like to say I have thought about becoming an FIB leader numerous times and have either missed the application stage or have not come around to it. But as a former now Supervisor and Undercover unit about to take over the department I feel I can turn around not only FIB but all of Los Santos. I feel with the Admin's help, the Departments' help, and of course the Citizens of Los Santo's help, we can make the Legal Organizations the best it can be. Just 1 change can mean a lot.

Additional information
Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The FIB has had problems with underusing power and power abusing, I am going to change that. I feel I will be able to change that by setting strict guidelines within the department and along with other departments like LSPD, SS, SAHP, EMS, NG. I will set guidelines of how to deal with wanted criminals, what to do if a FIB agent is caught doing something illegal, etc.

2. Improve professionalism and realism of the FIB. The FIB In past has been very unprofessional and out of line, I feel I can change that due to my experience as Chief and Director in over 15 cities. Along with that be able to improve te other departments with this high ranking position.

3. Lower the criminal rates to the lowest ever recorded. I know it is possible for the crime rates to be lowered and the FIB to be feared again, I have had lots of experience within the last FIB being a Supervisor and have seen most agents stick to the FIB HQ, I will be able to get all agents out and patroling and we will have the cleanest streets anyone has seen in their life.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Get the agents and officers to stop going OOC to talk so much, anything needing to be said can be said in RP using terms. This has been a big problem in the existing FIBs with its leader, the FIB should keep in RP at all times without having to go and say things that are needed to be unsaid. No one wants to hear "Sorry guys my grandma's postman's dog fell down the stairs irl" as stated by numerous individuals including Leaders of Orgs, State Employees, and Admins, no one should go out of character as that ruins the fun of a Roleplay Server.

2. Increase the professionalism, the FIB is based on the IRL FBI and they are very professional, we are an investigation bureau no not kids playing center. The FIB should be able to be looked at by other departments and beset a role model which people and employees can look at. I would not understand the FIB being the department in which you should stay 5 days in a legal org and once switching come to an unprofessional org, that is outrageous and I have experienced it first hand.

3. Getting strict RTO Comms, A problem I see are people not using strict RTO comms and just saying whatever they want over radio without 10 codes. This is a big problem as there is no strict comms and everyone is talking over each other, it has turned very unprofessional and should be changed this instant as this is a very easy thing to change.

4. Personally talking with EMS, SS, LSPD I have found that the biggest problem is not working together, all the departments should work together without interfering with each other. For example bring LSPD into FIB investigations or getting EMS to show up to scenes and get them to help out with downed officers and suspects.

Endorsements:

- EMS
- Chad Loveboat

Thank You for this opportunity

- Tony Dundee
As an ex FIB employee, Its clearly visible that Tony has all the leadership qualities and his aims are far greater than anyony who applied for the leadership so am personally vouching for Tony

MartinWade

Player
Player

Before I write anything I would just like to say I have thought about becoming an FIB leader numerous times and have either missed the application stage or have not come around to it. But as a former now Supervisor and Undercover unit about to take over the department I feel I can turn around not only FIB but all of Los Santos. I feel with the Admin's help, the Departments' help, and of course the Citizens of Los Santo's help, we can make the Legal Organizations the best it can be. Just 1 change can mean a lot.

Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The FIB has had problems with underusing power and power abusing, I am going to change that. I feel I will be able to change that by setting strict guidelines within the department and along with other departments like LSPD, SS, SAHP, EMS, NG. I will set guidelines of how to deal with wanted criminals, what to do if a FIB agent is caught doing something illegal, etc.

2. Improve professionalism and realism of the FIB. The FIB In past has been very unprofessional and out of line, I feel I can change that due to my experience as Chief and Director in over 15 cities. Along with that be able to improve te other departments with this high ranking position.

3. Lower the criminal rates to the lowest ever recorded. I know it is possible for the crime rates to be lowered and the FIB to be feared again, I have had lots of experience within the last FIB being a Supervisor and have seen most agents stick to the FIB HQ, I will be able to get all agents out and patroling and we will have the cleanest streets anyone has seen in their life.

1. Get the agents and officers to stop going OOC to talk so much, anything needing to be said can be said in RP using terms. This has been a big problem in the existing FIBs with its leader, the FIB should keep in RP at all times without having to go and say things that are needed to be unsaid. No one wants to hear "Sorry guys my grandma's postman's dog fell down the stairs irl" as stated by numerous individuals including Leaders of Orgs, State Employees, and Admins, no one should go out of character as that ruins the fun of a Roleplay Server.

2. Increase the professionalism, the FIB is based on the IRL FBI and they are very professional, we are an investigation bureau no not kids playing center. The FIB should be able to be looked at by other departments and beset a role model which people and employees can look at. I would not understand the FIB being the department in which you should stay 5 days in a legal org and once switching come to an unprofessional org, that is outrageous and I have experienced it first hand.

3. Getting strict RTO Comms, A problem I see are people not using strict RTO comms and just saying whatever they want over radio without 10 codes. This is a big problem as there is no strict comms and everyone is talking over each other, it has turned very unprofessional and should be changed this instant as this is a very easy thing to change.

4. Personally talking with EMS, SS, LSPD I have found that the biggest problem is not working together, all the departments should work together without interfering with each other. For example bring LSPD into FIB investigations or getting EMS to show up to scenes and get them to help out with downed officers and suspects.

Endorsements:

- EMS
- Chad Loveboat

- Tony Dundee
i vouch for tony - martin wade

Enok war

Player
Player

Additional information

Endorsements:

- EMS
- Chad Loveboat

- Tony Dundee
Tony Dundee is a great candidate with experience in the FIB and anyone would prefer EX-FIB agent over some random leader of other organization who will take time to understand all this FIB rules and execute them. Plus experience is much needed over Such a powerful legal organization. - Enok War

Johnny_Lahantaestamuloca

Slusaj staroga al ne idi po njega.
Player
My Vouch is going for Tyrell Johnson , best canditate so far, Also i was in same Org as him . He are trustable and perfect at leading teams.
My regars Johnny Lahantaestamuloca.

Last edited:

Dragan Obama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Filip
2. 21
3. GMT +2
4. 4-8 hours
5. Filip#5089
6. Dragan Majstorovic
7. 17438
Additional information
1. Leader of.. FIB
2. So I came to the city like 2 months ago, I have i experience of roleplaying legal organization (I was in FIB and SAHP) and also in other FiveM server, also i've been roleplaying a police officer/fib for more than 6 years in SAMP servers. I would bring a really good group of people in FiB organization who have experience in FiB. Right now im Rank 8 in Vagos and I'm recruiting people for them and doing traning for those new guys.I saw last FiB organization had one big problem and thats motivating poeple to go on duty, so basically on of the main problems was there was like 70 people online and only 15 onduty. Also i would really improve training and recruitment, the training in last FiB was just a formality, so my idea is to make this organization very proffesional, evry agnet has to know the rules and what to do in any situation that can happen to him. SO training are not going to be just a formality, after evry training there will be a exam, if he doesnt pass the exam he will need to go to training again. If someone is corrupted without OOC permission i will punish that with immediately kick from organization and a blacklist. I would make sure everyone knows what they can and can't do. I will only accept guys who know server and roleplay rules. I will make sure i find the best recruiters and training officers because thats a base of every succesful legal org.(Already have some recruiters and trainers in my team)

3. So my first advice is focus more on that undercover. Find good undercover agents who will build up those cases for raid, as we can see now in the city the gangs are fiiled up with weapons. So i think one of the main jobs of the FIB is preventing the gangs to take over the city and fighting against organized criminal. Also the last FIB was doing a lot of PG/NonRP like cuffing people while they are running, sreaching people without a good reason, using animations to take hostages out of the robbery, placing baricades out of nowhere, this should be punished by admins and also by FIB Director.
I would really respect the life of hostage especially now when hostage is from legal organization.
I will make sure that we have good chain of commands and make sure aganets know their limits.
Also i will make good relationship with other legal organization i find that this is very important and will do my best for this, I would like to make trainings with other legal organizations, so we know how to respond to any situation.

Last edited:

Wolfy Vujacic

Player
Player
Information
1. Filip
2. 21
3. GMT +2
4. 4-8 hours
5. Filip#5089
6. Dragan Majstorovic
7. 17438
Additional information
1. Leader of.. FIB
2. So I came to the city like 2 months ago, I have i experience of roleplaying legal organization (I was in FIB and SAHP) and also in other FiveM server, also i've been roleplaying a police officer/fib for more than 6 years in SAMP servers. I would bring a really good group of people in FiB organization who have experience in FiB. Right now im Rank 8 in Vagos and I'm recruiting people for them and doing traning for those new guys.I saw last FiB organization had one big problem and thats motivating poeple to go on duty, so basically on of the main problems was there was like 70 people online and only 15 onduty. Also i would really improve training and recruitment, the training in last FiB was just a formality, so my idea is to make this organization very proffesional, evry agnet has to know the rules and what to do in any situation that can happen to him. SO training are not going to be just a formality, after evry training there will be a exam, if he doesnt pass the exam he will need to go to training again. If someone is corrupted without OOC permission i will punish that with immediately kick from organization and a blacklist. I would make sure everyone knows what they can and can't do. I will only accept guys who know server and roleplay rules. I will make sure i find the best recruiters and training officers because thats a base of every succesful legal org.(Already have some recruiters and trainers in my team)

3. So my first advice is focus more on that undercover. Find good undercover agents who will build up those cases for raid, as we can see now in the city the gangs are fiiled up with weapons. So i think one of the main jobs of the FIB is preventing the gangs to take over the city and fighting against organized criminal. Also the last FIB was doing a lot of PG/NonRP like cuffing people while they are running, sreaching people without a good reason, using animations to take hostages out of the robbery, placing baricades out of nowhere, this should be punished by admins and also by FIB Director.
I would really respect the life of hostage especially now when hostage is from legal organization.
I will make sure that we have good chain of commands and make sure aganets know their limits.
Also i will make good relationship with other legal organization i find that this is very important and will do my best for this, I would like to make trainings with other legal organizations, so we know how to respond to any situation.
This man, this man right here, he is the best fbi leader ever, vote him now

Max Draganov

Player
Player

Before I write anything I would just like to say I have thought about becoming a FIB leader numerous times and have either missed the application stage or have not come around to it. But as a now-former FIB Supervisor and Undercover unit about to take over the undercover department and being a Chief in over 20 cities, I feel I can turn around not only FIB but all of Los Santos and the legal organizations. I feel with the Admin's help, the Departments' help, and of course the Citizens of Los Santo's help, we can make the Legal Organizations the best they can be. Just 1 change can mean a lot. Along with that, I am not biased due to not being in any Families or Organizations unlike some of our past leaders of organizations.

Additional information
Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

Endorsements:

- EMS
- Chad Loveboat

- Tony Dundee
I would like to see your vision

Ayden Williams

Player
Player

Before I write anything I would just like to say I have thought about becoming a FIB leader numerous times and have either missed the application stage or have not come around to it. But as a now-former FIB Supervisor and Undercover unit about to take over the undercover department and being a Chief in over 20 cities, I feel I can turn around not only FIB but all of Los Santos and the legal organizations. I feel with the Admin's help, the Departments' help, and of course the Citizens of Los Santo's help, we can make the Legal Organizations the best they can be. Just 1 change can mean a lot. Along with that, I am not biased due to not being in any Families or Organizations unlike some of our past leaders of organizations.

Additional information

Endorsements:

- EMS
- Chad Loveboat

- Tony Dundee
I vouch for Tony, he would be an excellent leader of the FIB and I think that he deserves a massive chance

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player

Additional information

Endorsements:

- EMS
- Chad Loveboat

- Tony Dundee
During my time in the FIB, I worked closely with Tony on Undercover operations and stings which has ended in success numerous times. We've caught Gods, Government workers, and even other FIB in our operations. Tony is a professional guy but also knows how to have fun and how to have a laugh. At the end of the day, we're here to have fun with top-tier RP and gameplay. I think the Director of the FIB needs to be sociable and needs to know how to talk to the civilians and other organizations as they are our equal. Tony understands his need for mutual respect in the city and has sought to calm tensions even before becoming Director. During this next era of FIB, we want the organization to be respected as the highest law enforcement body in the city and to act and to be trained in such a manner.

Thank you for reading
-MW

MartinWade

Player
Player

Additional information

Endorsements:

- EMS
- Chad Loveboat

- Tony Dundee
i vouch you man...

vlexsy

Player
Player

Additional information

Endorsements:

- EMS
- Chad Loveboat

- Tony Dundee
i vouch for tony he is a very cool and nice person with great leader skill i think he should be leader of fib

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration

Additional information

Endorsements:

- EMS
- Chad Loveboat

- Tony Dundee
love the vision

Mike Dior

Player
Player

Additional information

Endorsements:

- EMS
- Chad Loveboat

- Tony Dundee
I am vouching for this guy because i was part of FIB and the guy has great leadership skills and i am 100% vouching for him

mehulk15

Player
Player

Additional information

Endorsements:

- EMS
- Chad Loveboat

- Tony Dundee
Vouch
Dark Singh

Asadman

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Lucca Anderson
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+4
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hrs
5. Your Discord: Wilsonn#6969
6. Your Nickname: Lukas Escobar
7. Your ID: 15635
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
Since ever, I have this kind of unique behavior, that I could not have a rest if the work is not finished. Every time I have a job or task to do, I never rest or do other stuff until it is not finished. I have that kind of responsibility level and hard-working skill, which guides me to success at any job or work which I have to do. I also always loved to help other people and make their day. I can and will do hard work for FIB's success and help everyone who needs help. I really love legal role play, and I will overcame any kind of problem and push the organization forward.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.: First of all, what I will pay attention (If i will become leader) would be that, to be polite to citizens. I will improve the roleplay of FIB, because I exactly know what it needs. Every FIB, was not that good and they were talking rude to people. But in this case, I will be the one who will be strict about rules.

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
FIB Leader applications are now closed

The following people have been accepted to the FIB leader Interview on 06/29/2021 at 19:00 Server time.​
Legion#5160
ross#7777
Stryfe#5318
TheRick#0500
Provokke#0001
bandre#1624

Filip#5089
Please be in the waiting room on the discord 5 mins before.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. 17
3. GMT+2
4. 6-13 Hours
5. Zeuss#1922
6. William_Miller
7. 36958

Additional Info:

1. Leader of EMS
2. I am in the city daily and always for a long time i am a very friendly person and always doing my job ive been promoted twice this week and put in my job more than 27 hours in 3 days which is the average for me as i am always online almost all of the staff know me and can vouch that i am a good staff and if i do become a leader i will always be helping my staff and supporting them in what they need and make sure everything is okay.
3. To be honest i think we should have the ability to place barries since sometimes when our staff are healing unconscious people on the road would get hit by drivers. Hospital staff should have the ability to kick out rude people without having the police or fib involved since it happens a lot so instead of bothering everyone we can kick them out for like 5 min and after the timer finish they can get back in.

Last edited:

SIDBI

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1. Anshul
3.GMT+5:30
4.10+
5.SIDBI#7826
6.Sidbi Kumar
Additional information
1. EMS
2. I want to become leader of EMS because I was the higherup in ems before so I gained so much experience and I'm eligible to become leader cause becoming higher up need some leadership qualities.
The reason to become leader of ems
1.I have experience in ems so I want to do some changes in ems so it becomes more best.
2.I make ems ranking better so employees gonna do hardwork to get promoted.
3.I gonna add new cars so employees reach unconscious employee quickly.
3. My advice to make ems roleplay level better is to adding text in rp chat during revive like if when we handcuff someone so it will be good thing to improve rp level in ems.

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
1. Your name IRL - Colin
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - PST
4. Average online per day 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Noizy#8823
6. Your Nickname : Tony Colso
7. Your ID : 11524
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

As someone who has climbed the ranks with no prior connections to ems, I know how ems works from the bottom all the way to the top. I would like to be the ems leader simply because I believe ems is the forgotten organization of GrandRP and most importantly I want to change that. If I'm honest I'm not the most professional person in this server but I can guarantee no one cares for ems like me or wants ems to be better as a whole more than myself. I was developing, changing, and fixing so many things that previous leaders had no luck in getting. (No shade)​
I just want ems as a whole to be more involved in the city events besides just being the org that just heals and drives around helping people that are downed. Ems as a organization should be more involved with the city period. When I was at ems, every time a robbery was taking place I begged my high command to let me go. Could it be extremely boring for ems? yes but I was there to at least to improve the roleplay experience even if it was just a small margin. During my last week at ems and even now I was talking to Gods about improving ems like leaders previous tried very hard to do.​
  1. Training - Improve and rework the current training
  2. Relations with other Orgs - Get EMS included in events they are supposed to be at. Reference - 7.2 Each event must be attended by at least one ambulance.
  3. Vehicles - Get the current fleet of vehicles fixed/changed to what the employees have been requesting for a long time.
  4. Calls - Make sure all employees attempt to reach all calls and also include some RP in helping the individual.
  5. Bonuses - At a point during my time at ems the balance of the org was 23 million. Since ems can't have 30 paramedics I would give bonuses instead of promotions half the time to the employees that earned it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom