Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord God Complex#2020
6. Your Nickname Fanci Darling
7. Your ID 41265
Additional information
1. Leader of… EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • I would like to be the leader of this organization because I have been employed here since the beginning of July, and not only me but as a team myself and other members of HC have worked hard to ensure the smooth running of the ems and I feel like appointing me as Chief would ensure that the structure we worked so hard to create and put into place would remain as it works and provides a functional organization. I am not saying that it is perfect by any means there is always room for improvement and with me, in charge, I can make it happen. For example, the newly implemented role of Lab Technician was just one of my ideas.

• Another reason I would like to be the leader of this organization is I enjoy helping people, whether it’s bandaging people up in the lobby responding to calls, or making suggestions to improve the quality of service the EMS provides. Let’s face it in this city there’s not a whole lot of people who put in the effort towards quality roleplay scenarios, I find that EMS is one of the few organizations that if you put in some effort to your roleplay they are always open to providing you with a fun experience. Being a leader would mean upholding my employees to a higher standard of roleplay over other organizations.

• Last but not least I believe that becoming a leader of an organization for me is an accomplishment of personal growth within the community and a chance to show my leadership skills.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
As everyone who has worked for or with EMS surely knows the struggle EMS has with creating activities that involve more roleplay scenarios. I strongly believe that there is a huge demand to create more need for EMS besides the unit on duty in the hospital lobbies or medic who picks you from the side of the road. I could sit here writing up a bunch of unrealistic scenarios of what we could do or what would be better but at the end of the day its a group effort from more than just chief to get the ball rolling on creating a higher need for EMS, it takes input from other leaders of the organizations alongside admins coming together finding out what works and what is even possible due to limitations of scripting, etc. but I strongly agree there does need some change in the range of events the EMS is or can be included in up until today. With that being said I believe that once there are more activities for EMS that it will also inspire more people to wanna get involved in the organization some few people refer to as “boring” to work at.

Last edited:

Gab

Player
Player
1. Your name : Frances
2. Your age : 30
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online :10 -12 hours
5. Your Discord : FlantasyFlan#6219
6. Your Nickname: Flan Royalty
7. Your ID : 29321

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have now been in the EMS for 3 months, while employed in the EMS I have held almost all ranks and jobs. I have worked under 3 Leaders and seen many changes. I am currently the stand-in leader while the application process is happening. I have been Gilfrids right-hand woman for his term and have made and help many changes in the org since he took over.

I wish to be the leader of the EMS so I can continue building on the structures that we have built and the strong team we have employed. I believe I will be a good fit here as the leader due to my knowledge of the EMS and my history with the organisation.

I love and respect this organisation and everyone in it would love to be able to continue working with everyone as their leader

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I would like to bring in more interaction with the other legal orgs not just during global events or to help them prepare for events against gangs, I would also like to look at bringing in team-building events for ems to provide a stronger bond between staff as well. giving them a bit of fun and excitement for the org
I vote for flan mam she is good for this organization head she really gave so much hardwork for this organization and she knows everything about this organization definitely she should be a chief of EMS. Flan mam I vote for you

slackz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Matthew
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day 10-15 hours
5. Your Discord LLJW#9999
6. Your Nickname Deyy Suave
7. Your ID 44043
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) the main reason I want to be leader of LSPD is because of my knowledge of legal orgs. I have been in many legal orgs In my time in being in the city, and from the time, I can say that I have seen alot of corrupts (Even I was corrupt at one point.) *Not majorly* And In My opinion, I want to help stop that. I have alot of base knowledge of legal orgs, and how they work and what they need. I think I'd Make a great addition to the cheifs side of legal orgs. I have been cheif and Higher ups in other cities, including very popular FIVEM servers So Im used to it at this point.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I would make people always, log bodycam at the START of their shift, No matter what, And they NEED to post it in the discord server.

I would also make sure, they are following basic server rules, such as (Not metagaming, powergaming, racism, etc.)

I would make sure, whenever they have a detainee In Custody, that they always process them, following a bodycam log also so we can see them rplying it out fully.

and I think im going to add some new systems, such as making sure that each SAHP Officer, Knows what they are doing. and make sure they have the right FTO'S to train them, and we are going to have excellent high commands.

I would also add rewards system (If its allowed) such as , bonuses, etc.

I would give each officer a fair, fun, experience for everyone involved.

Dwightyyyyy

Vagos | West Mafia
Player
This man has quickly rose through the ranks to chief due to his outstanding commitment to SAHP which should definitely be taken under serious consideration. He is defintely another person I would love to have lead SAHP into a new era of strength and stability. He defintely has the necessary requirements to become sheriff and his vision for SAHP is something everyone in the org can agree on.
this man is also 14 day ban lmao

Kasper Flawless

Kasper Flawless (22243) Slaughter Gang
Player
1: Maurice
2: 34
3: European timezone
4: Avarage hours online per day: 10
5: Discord: King-Kryson#8309
6:nickname : Kentay Griffin
7: id: 29916
additional informations:
1. Leader of... SAHP
1: I was a High command under the last Sherrif Jason Memes and was also in the Org under Sherrif Louie Margiela. So i've been in the Org quite a while and know what the Organisation needs.
2: I really love and enjoy the rp experiance that you get in SAHP. I think i could improve the Organisation and can make it a successful and loved Org by the Citizens of San Andreas.
3: As a Former High Command i know How to Lead and what the Rules are for the org. I now the Juristriction and i know all the necessary steps to Lead and improve the organisation: also iam in good contact with lots of the other Official Orgs High Commands.
4: MyGoal is to improve the Org and the experiance for the players in the city and the department.
5: My advice to Improve the Org. Is a strikt Leadership. Teaching all the Members in the Org the rules Of Events and City and Don't tollerate any sloppy behavior. I will make sure to keep the rp experiance as realistic as possible and work close with Other heads of departments to improve over the whole city
Dont think their is anyone more capable than him for the leader ship of SAHP

Gilfrid

Player
Player

1. Leader of EMS

I have now been in the EMS for 3 months, while employed in the EMS I have held almost all ranks and jobs. I have worked under 3 Leaders and seen many changes. I am currently the stand-in leader while the application process is happening. I have been Gilfrids right-hand woman for his term and have made and help many changes in the org since he took over.

I wish to be the leader of the EMS so I can continue building on the structures that we have built and the strong team we have employed. I believe I will be a good fit here as the leader due to my knowledge of the EMS and my history with the organisation.

I love and respect this organisation and everyone in it would love to be able to continue working with everyone as their leader

I would like to bring in more interaction with the other legal orgs not just during global events or to help them prepare for events against gangs, I would also like to look at bringing in team-building events for ems to provide a stronger bond between staff as well. giving them a bit of fun and excitement for the org
Not that me being the previous leader means anything, but Flan was a absolute star and deserves this org. She has been unfairly treated for so long. But this is just my personal opinion.

Best of luck Flan! I support you from the side lines!

Jblack9115

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Paul Blackburn
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: US Central (GMT -5)
4. Average online per day: 3-7 Hours Per Day Average
5. Your Discord: xSlvlOKEx#7084
6. Your Nickname: Joshua Black
7. Your ID: 9115
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1). Firstly, SAHP was the first Organization that I joined, I've met a lot of great people and had a lot of great experiences throughout my time in Org that I feel like I would be able to replicate for others. I was highly known and worked hard to work my way up the ranks to be the Under Sheriff with dreams of taken over one day.

2). Secondly, the opportunities that I provided should allowed me to be well fit for this leadership position. I was high command within my 1st month of joining SAHP. I taught and trained alot of the people who made their way up to the position before the downfall. Im also in a highly known family that grew to amazing numbers over the months and helped developed it in its early stages. Additionally, throughout my entire time on the server, I've never been in prison or demorgan.

3). Finally, I am an extremely careful person who has the quick thinking ability to fix a situation on hand and make things fair for all parties. Most of my fellow officers can always say that I cared for them and wanted the best thing for them. We made a huge differences and its very key that we keep what we had in place. I learned everything about how to be great leader from Jason. He made such a impact on the org that we wasn't just a working crew, we was family and we stood by our people and never doubted them.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advice for improving the RolePlay level is simply start with the basics. I want people to truly read and understand what it takes to make the RP fun for all. I will have people in place to do weekly test within the Org and have them submit it for review and use it as a value of promotions from within. We need start with legal and illegal orgs doing this to help each other grow.

Sammy Junior

Chief of EMS
Player
1: Maurice
2: 34
3: European timezone
4: Avarage hours online per day: 10
5: Discord: King-Kryson#8309
6:nickname : Kentay Griffin
7: id: 29916
additional informations:
1. Leader of... SAHP
1: I was a High command under the last Sherrif Jason Memes and was also in the Org under Sherrif Louie Margiela. So i've been in the Org quite a while and know what the Organisation needs.
2: I really love and enjoy the rp experiance that you get in SAHP. I think i could improve the Organisation and can make it a successful and loved Org by the Citizens of San Andreas.
3: As a Former High Command i know How to Lead and what the Rules are for the org. I now the Juristriction and i know all the necessary steps to Lead and improve the organisation: also iam in good contact with lots of the other Official Orgs High Commands.
4: MyGoal is to improve the Org and the experiance for the players in the city and the department.
5: My advice to Improve the Org. Is a strikt Leadership. Teaching all the Members in the Org the rules Of Events and City and Don't tollerate any sloppy behavior. I will make sure to keep the rp experiance as realistic as possible and work close with Other heads of departments to improve over the whole city
You are most experienced SAHP higher up i know, I vouch for you bro!!!

Alan Dalonzo

Sinaloa | Ex 14K | Ex USSS
Player
Information
1. Mayukh Dutta
2. 26
3. GMT+5.30
4.10 Hours
5. Mayukh#5850
6. Mayukh Casanovaa
7. 38926
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

2. I want to be the leader of EMS because I am an employee of EMS for more than one month. I am a junior Surgeon right now and I know all the rules and regulations of the organization. And I also have experience in government because I used to be a senior DOC officer. I am a responsible and loyal employee of the organization and I think I have the capabilities to lead and maintain the work culture of the organization. I also have good connections and bonding with all of the present employees. I would also like to do some changes. EMS will be more active on highways and sandy areas. And EMS will be more active at night time.

3. My advice would be roleplay organizations should get more recognition and should be strict in terms of RP rules. EMS employees should always communicate with the patients and they should know the server rules.
This guy is really dedicated to what he puts his mind into and thus I think he deserves this position.

Jerome Machadoz

Forum Warrior
Game Assistant
1. Your name Yash Wadhwani
2. Your age 24
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 10-11 hours
5. Your Discord Aye Yash#8537
6. Your Nickname Jerome Machadoz
7. Your ID 27810
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. a. The very first and foremost reason to be a leader of EMS is that I have been in the high command in Gilfrid's tenure. I am currently serving EMS as Head of AS(Ambulance Service). I was a trainee when Uni was the leader and from then I have dedicated all of my time to EMS. Starting from a trainee all the way up to be a head of department within a month. I have put it all of me into EMS. And to take what a good base and new system of EMS I would make sure that I am taking this ahead in such a way that I make sure we at EMS can proudly say we are on TOP as an legal unarmed org
b. With being said all the things terms and current situation of organization. I have always been a disciplined person and when it comes to EMS I have been enforcing all the rules and conducting trainings. I have had tweaked the system in such a way that the training we provide should be enough so that starting from trainee to any HC everyone is very well disciplined.
c. Racism and other rules that may hurt someone would be completely eradicated from the org. There would be no preferences everyone has to follow the same way to be able to work in EMS. EMS will not only be a disciplined org but the best org while communicating things with other orgs.
a. As EMS is the org that is never on holiday. I am trying to build a system so that we have adequate employees and they won't get bored of RP in EMS and everyone would be centric to EMS.
b. To make presence in global events, I have a few ideas to make people of EMS a little more comfortable and enjoyable
Thank You
Jerome Machadoz | Head of AS(EMS)

Frosty

Player
Player
2. Your age 24
7. Your ID 27810
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. a. The very first and foremost reason to be a leader of EMS is that I have been in the high command in Gilfrid's tenure. I am currently serving EMS as Head of AS(Ambulance Service). I was a trainee when Uni was the leader and from then I have dedicated all of my time to EMS. Starting from a trainee all the way up to be a head of department within a month. I have put it all of me into EMS. And to take what a good base and new system of EMS I would make sure that I am taking this ahead in such a way that I make sure we at EMS can proudly say we are on TOP as an legal unarmed org
b. With being said all the things terms and current situation of organization. I have always been a disciplined person and when it comes to EMS I have been enforcing all the rules and conducting trainings. I have had tweaked the system in such a way that the training we provide should be enough so that starting from trainee to any HC everyone is very well disciplined.
c. Racism and other rules that may hurt someone would be completely eradicated from the org. There would be no preferences everyone has to follow the same way to be able to work in EMS. EMS will not only be a disciplined org but the best org while communicating things with other orgs.
a. As EMS is the org that is never on holiday. I am trying to build a system so that we have adequate employees and they won't get bored of RP in EMS and everyone would be centric to EMS.
b. To make presence in global events, I have a few ideas to make people of EMS a little more comfortable and enjoyable
Thank You
Jerome Machadoz | H

2. Your age 24
7. Your ID 27810
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
Thank You
I Vote For Jerome Sir because he is good in what he does and he done all hard work from trainee to head of AS, he knows in and out of organization, he really gave so much hardwork for this organization so i think jerome best person for EMS cheif .
EMS ON TOP

Raaone Vercetti

Blocked
Blocked
2. Your age 24
7. Your ID 27810
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
Thank You
Vouch for him , as I know him ever since he joined city , he is a good followers of all rules and he will give his 100 percent on his duty.

Showrockerman

Heavy Driver
Player
2. Your age 24
7. Your ID 27810
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
Thank You
I can vouch for Jerome as I have seen him cater to each and every responsibility e it as a citizen or an EMS Employee. He has shown immense dedication only found in handful people these days. I have myself worked with him closely and can understand the effort that goes into reaching such a prestigious position in such little time. His works , his behavior and his hard work really separates him from the crowd and makes him a deserving and well-defined Leader.

valid

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jordan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT-5 (EST)
4. Average online per day: 10 hours
5. Your Discord: Dofzii#8688
6. Your Nickname: Stephanie McLovin
7. Your ID: 4752

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

2. I would like to be the leader of the SAHP organization for three reasons:

a. I have been in the server for quite some time and during my time I have been in both gang and state organizations (Listed in chronological order: Los Santos Vagos, Government, Marabunta Grande, EMS, SAHP, FIB). I am familiar with the operating procedures of both types of organizations, legal and illegal, and understand what types of violations can get an organizations disbanded. With my knowledge, I will be able to lead SAHP with few to no warnings.

b. I have noticed that RP has gotten to such a poor quality, from both legal and crime orgs, and if I were to get SAHP leader I would implement a lot more interactions with officers and civilians and gangsters. There would be more troopers in the city (on the highways that go through the heart of the city, not on city streets) to increase the chances of interaction with others. I was also apart of the detective bureau during my time in SAHP and would like to expand its operations as it provides great RP scenes. Lastly, highway patrol officers will be held to a much higher standard. If I were to be leader of SAHP, I would make the roleplay experience better for officers, civilians, gangsters, and other state employees.

c. During my time in SAHP, I noticed that there were many acts of unprofessionalism and the organization was very messy. With my leadership, I plan to implement strict policies and changes so that there will be proper regulation and order. Each role that has access to department line will have the SAHP tag so they can be identified. The roles will also be accordingly named in respect to their specialty (Detectives, SWAT, Traffic Enforcement, Community Relations) The warehouse will be restricted and the warehouse access will be similar to FIB's with supervisors and higher having the ability to take out items. I will also implement a stricter strike system. Infractions will lead to either 1 or 2 strikes depending on the severity of their infraction. These strikes can be removed by placing money into the organizations balance or by doing a weeks work without any slip ups. If an officer reaches 2 strikes, they will be fired and blacklisted from the organization.

3. In order to improve roleplay within the organization, I recommend more interactions with civilians and other organizations (both legal and illegal), a greater presence on the city highways, better usage of the detective bureau, and better relations with other state organizations.

Last edited:

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
2. Your age 24
7. Your ID 27810
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
Thank You
I vote

1. Leader of EMS

I vote Flan as Leader. Flan puts so much work into EMS. She knows the best for EMS

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Milot
2. 28
3. GMT+1
4. 7 hours minimum
5. SgtMilot#0503
6. Phil Roberts
7. 32185
Additional information
1. SAHP

-I want to bring a passionate, dedicated, and serious member to the SAHP leadership as I’ve been in SAHP ever since Louie led it. I learnt everything from him and worked my way up to high command as a chief of training. I am a person that loves the law enforcement aspect of roleplay. This is why I feel that the SAHP always needs improvement to stay sharp, certainly when it comes to attitude and also more in the passive angle of roleplay such as more paperwork and more highway presence. We need to make sure that we enforce traffic laws in our county at all times and be more visible to the citizens of the state. In order for us to achieve our goal and mission to govern the rural areas of Los Santos we also have to succeed in being there physically. I want more SAHP officers on the ground and responding to every call there is! This will be a zero-tolerance policy from me and I will strictly ensure that all officers under my command will respond to each and every call that we can get. We will also assist all of our law enforcement partner agencies in completing their mission along with how the Government curators see fit. We will follow orders with no hesitation.

The true desire of every SAHP faction member should first be to do their utter and most sincere efforts to serve the citizens of the community and state of San Andreas by actively investigating and suppressing crime by police presence in a professional manner, by roleplay and not by gun force only, particularly in store robberies. I want SAHP to always have a more "intelligence collect" mindset and not a "here I am with my big gun and awesome equipment listen to me" attitude then the faction would bring so much more quality roleplay experiences to not only the gangs and crime factions of the server but to the server players as well by emphasizing, listening and properly reacting. I think the whole server would benefit from a SAHP that is open-minded and WANTS to integrate with citizens and all factions of the server, not just be a big boss.

-I plan on doing this by having the personal goal and of always roleplaying to the fullest of my extent, I also want my faction members to have the same standard while playing and RPing as an Officer or Sheriff. I want every player involved in roleplaying with our faction to get that “good” feeling from the RP scenario they’ve been a part of, a feeling of a rich and positive experience with a member of the SAHP faction, I want to limit our use of firearms to only be used when a deputy/officer's life is in imminent danger such as: being actively shot at, being assaulted by two or more individuals. I again emphasize my will to get rid of the shooting mentality and bring more investigative roleplaying into the faction. But, in order for us to set this example, we need to actively engage, investigate and take down the gang violence. I plan on doing so by enforcing zero-tolerance policies on gangs that shoot on open streets, I want to move the gangs away from the communities, this is my dream and ultimate goal.

-I will bring a realistic portrayal of a Sheriff and the professional character development it brings by abiding by the organizations’ code of ethics, which will be: Courtesy, Professionalism & Respect. I believe that law enforcement factions set the standard of roleplaying in the server as new players see them as role models, this one of the reasons that motivate me to be a leader of this faction, to see the positive responses coming from investigating and shutting down organized violence in the city along with the LSPD and FIB. It is also the reason why I feel that I always want to do my best. I’m not saying that I’m the best but I at least will try my best every single time. To summarize it up I want to bring activity to the faction by being online as much as I can and I want to bring good RP experiences to the player base of the server by setting high roleplaying standards for myself and my team members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will do my best in making sure that every SAHP faction member that gets approved has a unique character and learns and develops his or her persona according to events taking place in-game. They will be tested so they know all the event rules and I also want to bring a closer level of co-operation between the Government-NG-FIB-LSPD, SAHP, and the SS. These six law enforcement factions are the backbone of the mission to make better law enforcement standards in the city. If we worked together in identifying, organizing, and carrying out raids, stakeouts, and investigations together when necessary then we could do a much better job in providing a unique roleplaying experience in the server. If chosen I will do my best to have a proper relationship with my colleagues in the Government, NG, PD, and SS, my will is to create a joint task force with these four elements so that we all can update each other and keep track of the hostile environment in the city with the goal of shaping them the way that the Government of San Andreas sees fit. I am not a rank-hungry person and I will always listen to my government high-ups and my fellow colleagues when it comes to tasks and how to handle my organization.

I will make proper guidelines covering how to react to every situation that we deal with if necessary. Most importantly, If selected I will bring a mature mindset to the faction which I believe is lacking today. I will host regular meetings and I will actively encourage each and every member of my faction, to give them the motivation they need from their leader to do a good job out in the field. I will also not be the type of leader that sits back, I will actively take part in engaging and finishing situations in the streets along with my officers. I will make sure to implement a lot more briefings and debriefings of each situation that take place to enforce proper law enforcement roleplay so that each member can ventilate what they've been through for two-three minutes before continuing their job. I believe that this is a crucial element to keep faction members active because they will know that the leadership also SEE'S them, which is important from an HR perspective, that my officers are emotionally and mentally ready for their job. If chosen I will make sure to swiftly bring SAHP back by updating the way we work in forms of easier communication, easier ways of handling paperwork and procedures by making our code of conduct more adapted to our server and the way this server runs. Seeing as I have built up a lot of connections in state orgs that means I would build back our command structure and personnel activity swiftly.
Upvote for this guy, learned a lot from him since day 1 when i was a trainee. Definitely will be the best fit for SAHP to be honest.

stayslothey

Player
Player

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

a. I have been in the server for quite some time and during my time I have been in both gang and state organizations (Listed in chronological order: Los Santos Vagos, Government, Marabunta Grande, EMS, SAHP, FIB). I am familiar with the operating procedures of both types of organizations, legal and illegal, and understand what types of violations can get an organizations disbanded. With my knowledge, I will be able to lead SAHP with few to no warnings.

b. I have noticed that RP has gotten to such a poor quality, from both legal and crime orgs, and if I were to get SAHP leader I would implement a lot more interactions with officers and civilians and gangsters. There would be more troopers in the city (on the highways that go through the heart of the city, not on city streets) to increase the chances of interaction with others. I was also apart of the detective bureau during my time in SAHP and would like to expand its operations as it provides great RP scenes. Lastly, highway patrol officers will be held to a much higher standard. If I were to be leader of SAHP, I would make the roleplay experience better for officers, civilians, gangsters, and other state employees.

c. During my time in SAHP, I noticed that there were many acts of unprofessionalism and the organization was very messy. With my leadership, I plan to implement strict policies and changes so that there will be proper regulation and order. Each role that has access to department line will have the SAHP tag so they can be identified. The roles will also be accordingly named in respect to their specialty (Detectives, SWAT, Traffic Enforcement, Community Relations) The warehouse will be restricted and the warehouse access will be similar to FIB's with supervisors and higher having the ability to take out items. I will also implement a stricter strike system. Infractions will lead to either 1 or 2 strikes depending on the severity of their infraction. These strikes can be removed by placing money into the organizations balance or by doing a weeks work without any slip ups. If an officer reaches 2 strikes, they will be fired and blacklisted from the organization.

3. In order to improve roleplay within the organization, I recommend more interactions with civilians and other organizations (both legal and illegal), a greater presence on the city highways, better usage of the detective bureau, and better relations with other state organizations.
+1

Jordie Glockz

Player
Player

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

Stephanie is Highly Capable I have worked with her for over 2 months now and have had no bad experiences.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom