Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKz

Certified Speedbooster
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Brooks
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: US Central (GMT -5)
4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours Per Day Average
5. Your Discord: BK#1614
6. Your Nickname: Johnny_Creed
7. Your ID: 11907
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1). Firstly, Ballas was the second organization that I joined upon entering the city. Out of the couple times that I have been a part of Ballas I've experienced the good moments and the bad moments. I had a lot of fun and a lot of positive experiences there were some moments that I was against due to the severity of the rule breaks. I believe that some people have tainted mindsets towards RP to solely benefit themselves and their organization. I believe that this isn't just for the organization nor is it just for the server. I want to be able to provide a fun, serious, fair, roleplay environment for others without worrying whether or not me and my Organization will come out on top. I don't believe that I am perfect, I believe that I have made mistakes, but I strive to not only know what my mistakes are but to learn from them. I believe, that my time on the server combined with the leadership opportunities has allowed me to better prepare myself for the opportunity at hand.​

2). Secondly, as I briefly stated earlier, the leadership opportunities that I have been provided with have allowed me to be well fit for this leadership position. I was a high command in Ballas, followed by Vagos. I had my own family that swiftly became an informal family, and at this time am currently high command of Slaughter Cartel and Vagos. Throughout my time in any high command position, the organization and I have received a total of zero warnings. Additionally, throughout my entire time on the server, the only punishment I have received was a single demorgan.​

3). Finally, I am an extremely ambitious person, I never leave something incomplete, I always strive for the greatest version of something and make sure I do my best to make it reach its full potential. I was raised to believe that anything and everything is possible, and the only thing stopping you from seeing it complete is your own mental barriers. I believe that this mentality will positively translate into the growth and development of the Organization as a whole.​

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I am firmly opposed to the idea of possessing a play-to-win mentality, which I will strictly enforce on the members of my organization. Members that will stop at nothing to come out victorious with no regard to the roleplay scenario, or the server rules will be removed from the organization. However, I will do my best to ensure that all members regardless of the experience that they have are fully knowledgeable of all server rules. Additionally, not only will I strive to arrange one global event a week for all organizations to attend, but also I will arrange one event a week for my members only to better their overall roleplay experiences and to bond as a whole with the remainder of my organization.

amze

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1). Firstly, Ballas was the second organization that I joined upon entering the city. Out of the couple times that I have been a part of Ballas I've experienced the good moments and the bad moments. I had a lot of fun and a lot of positive experiences there were some moments that I was against due to the severity of the rule breaks. I believe that some people have tainted mindsets towards RP to solely benefit themselves and their organization. I believe that this isn't just for the organization nor is it just for the server. I want to be able to provide a fun, serious, fair, roleplay environment for others without worrying whether or not me and my Organization will come out on top. I don't believe that I am perfect, I believe that I have made mistakes, but I strive to not only know what my mistakes are but to learn from them. I believe, that my time on the server combined with the leadership opportunities has allowed me to better prepare myself for the opportunity at hand.​

2). Secondly, as I briefly stated earlier, the leadership opportunities that I have been provided with have allowed me to be well fit for this leadership position. I was a high command in Ballas, followed by Vagos. I had my own family that swiftly became an informal family, and at this time am currently high command of Slaughter Cartel and Vagos. Throughout my time in any high command position, the organization and I have received a total of zero warnings. Additionally, throughout my entire time on the server, the only punishment I have received was a single demorgan.​

3). Finally, I am an extremely ambitious person, I never leave something incomplete, I always strive for the greatest version of something and make sure I do my best to make it reach its full potential. I was raised to believe that anything and everything is possible, and the only thing stopping you from seeing it complete is your own mental barriers. I believe that this mentality will positively translate into the growth and development of the Organization as a whole.​

I am firmly opposed to the idea of possessing a play-to-win mentality, which I will strictly enforce on the members of my organization. Members that will stop at nothing to come out victorious with no regard to the roleplay scenario, or the server rules will be removed from the organization. However, I will do my best to ensure that all members regardless of the experience that they have are fully knowledgeable of all server rules. Additionally, not only will I strive to arrange one global event a week for all organizations to attend, but also I will arrange one event a week for my members only to better their overall roleplay experiences and to bond as a whole with the remainder of my organization.
Highly vouch, great person with insane leadership skills!

Reactions: BKz

Davante

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

highly vouch good leadership

Reactions: BKz

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Information
Additional information

Vouch for him .
Capable of being a good leader

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. James
3.GMT
4.4-9 hours
5.badpigeon#8721
6.Israel NinthSt

Additional information:
1.Leader of Ballas
2.I am applying for the leader of Ballas for three main reasons. Most of my family is in gangs which means that it would be easier as a gang to expand get experience from other gang members and leaders, create alliances which could improve the roleplaying standards as the ghetto currently is not very realistic as all that happens as soon as you step out of your car is that you are killed then reived and robbed which is nothing like it actually is.

Most of my time i am in different role playing servers which has given me lots of experience and i have gained my knowledge playing in different environments with different types of role-players and i think that i would be suited to become a leader of this criminal organisation.

Furthermore, i have experience in different gangs in this city and state organisations which would give me an advantage of being able to understand the situation from different peoples perspectives. I am very calm in all situations and i am very good at time management: being organised in anything is very important to me and to run a large criminal organisation in the growing city of los santos.

3. I understand that people enjoy going around the ghetto and just killing people without reason but this isn't what it is like in the real world. We have to make these roleplaying standards especially in illegal organisations much higher: I think i can help with this by making sure that when I invite someone to the gang I will not only make sure that they know all of the basic rp and ghetto rules, but i will also put them in roleplaying situations to check and improve the way that they handle things making sure that they are doing everything to lift these standards that have been set.

Thank you and good luck too all the others
Aren't you 15?

chriskrew

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Chris
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: US Eastern
4. Average online per day: 5-7Hours Per Day Average
5. Your Discord: Phrazing#2215
6. Your Nickname: Chris_Bankz
7. Your ID: 43528
Additional information

1.) I love the gang environment on this server, however, from first hand experience I understand just how toxic it can be. I want to change this. The desire to want to be a winner is understandable but losing your cool, breaking rules and harassing individuals (gang members and strangers) in Non-Rp ways is just toxic. Ballas is the first gang I joined on this server and is my favorite gang by far. It would be a great experience to try my hand at making a healthy and fun environment for the gang members and those who interact and Rp with them.

2.) I believe in the concept of decentralized leadership. Although it’s alright to have one individual guiding/commanding everyone all the time, I believe it’s more important and efficient to entrust different roles and responsibilities to those who are more suited to them. There are plenty of talented leaders/Rp’rs on the server and I would love to incorporate the mindset of doing what best suits you into the Ballas Gang.

3.) Reduction of toxicity. Like I said gang Rp can be very fun but also very toxic. Getting robbed, losing a gunfight, getting arrested, making mistakes are all just aspects of being a gang member. I understand this and want constructive criticism and discussion to be the main responses to issues within the gang instead of arguments, anger and rule breaking.

3. Your Advice for improving RP level in organization.
I believe the best way to improve role play within a gang is to have a healthy mentality in the leadership. By being positive and leading in a way to improve people’s experiences and the inclusivity of gangs, I think gang RP as a whole can become much more developed.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Congratulations to all of the Applicants. You have been selected for The Ballas Gang interviews

BK#1614 - Johnny Creed
Mark W3ST#0420 - Mark WEST
lousybot#5862 - Vladi Blat

Interviews will be held on AUGUST 24 Tuesday 2021 at 20:00 ingame time
I dont get how the same people get picked for leadership interviews back to back and nobody else even gets a shot .

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
1. Larry

2. 23

3. EST

4. 10-14 hours

5. Keythebeastyo21#7779

6. Larry mcgavin

7. 42643

Additional information

1. Leader of: SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization: I would like to be the leader of this organization because I believe that in order to create a safer community it must start with the top providing good training to those below you and allow it to trickle down to even the lowest ranks I believe that if you build the empire brick by brick from the bottom up that you will have a impenetrable organization, this will allow for better experiences within the SAHP and for those that we serve and protect and those that we must deal with all the same, I believe that I can be a good leader, that I will be hands on and I’ll be out there on patrols leading the charge I won’t send my men into harms way without leading the charge a good leader will always be at the front of the first line. I love the SAHP I have been here since Louie was the sheriff since then I’ve made my way all the way up to second highest in command which is known as chief and I was chief of highway patrol I want to see us be the best but while also doing our best to work towards pure perfection, I’d love to also set up a joint task force with the other legal orgs within the city in order to rid the upper city gang activity along with the norther part of San Andreas because it has grown almost totally out of control. And has caused to many losses of life from all org we must band together to create a safer environment not only for Leo’s but for the citizens of Los Santos as well

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Step one: crack down on email calls coming into ic and playing a massive part in the roleplay situations this cant happen as its failrp and meta gaming, 2. Implant more realistic ways of doing things, techniques, chain of command, and trainings, 3. Use the radio more efficiently and use it for a lot less ooc talk and more tactical call outs which will help improve the quality of roleplay

inconclusion: I believe that I have what it takes to be a good leader within the SAHP. I firmly believe that the SAHP doesn't need a total rebuild but a new way of looking at things, new ways of training, and a more strict roleplay mindset. I truly believe that I can bring those things to the SAHP through the sheriff position and with the help of those I choose to make my high command and my seconds. i hope that you will give me the chance to speak with you more regarding my ideas and my ability's to run a legal organization

- Kind regards
Larry Mcgavin

Last edited:

Phil Roberts

Player
Player
Information
1. Milot
2. 28
3. GMT+1
4. 7 hours minimum
5. SgtMilot#0503
6. Phil Roberts
7. 32185
Additional information
1. SAHP

-I want to bring a passionate, dedicated, and serious member to the SAHP leadership as I’ve been in SAHP ever since Louie led it. I learnt everything from him and worked my way up to high command as a chief of training. I am a person that loves the law enforcement aspect of roleplay. This is why I feel that the SAHP always needs improvement to stay sharp, certainly when it comes to attitude and also more in the passive angle of roleplay such as more paperwork and more highway presence. We need to make sure that we enforce traffic laws in our county at all times and be more visible to the citizens of the state. In order for us to achieve our goal and mission to govern the rural areas of Los Santos we also have to succeed in being there physically. I want more SAHP officers on the ground and responding to every call there is! This will be a zero-tolerance policy from me and I will strictly ensure that all officers under my command will respond to each and every call that we can get. We will also assist all of our law enforcement partner agencies in completing their mission along with how the Government curators see fit. We will follow orders with no hesitation.

The true desire of every SAHP faction member should first be to do their utter and most sincere efforts to serve the citizens of the community and state of San Andreas by actively investigating and suppressing crime by police presence in a professional manner, by roleplay and not by gun force only, particularly in store robberies. I want SAHP to always have a more "intelligence collect" mindset and not a "here I am with my big gun and awesome equipment listen to me" attitude then the faction would bring so much more quality roleplay experiences to not only the gangs and crime factions of the server but to the server players as well by emphasizing, listening and properly reacting. I think the whole server would benefit from a SAHP that is open-minded and WANTS to integrate with citizens and all factions of the server, not just be a big boss.

-I plan on doing this by having the personal goal and of always roleplaying to the fullest of my extent, I also want my faction members to have the same standard while playing and RPing as an Officer or Sheriff. I want every player involved in roleplaying with our faction to get that “good” feeling from the RP scenario they’ve been a part of, a feeling of a rich and positive experience with a member of the SAHP faction, I want to limit our use of firearms to only be used when a deputy/officer's life is in imminent danger such as: being actively shot at, being assaulted by two or more individuals. I again emphasize my will to get rid of the shooting mentality and bring more investigative roleplaying into the faction. But, in order for us to set this example, we need to actively engage, investigate and take down the gang violence. I plan on doing so by enforcing zero-tolerance policies on gangs that shoot on open streets, I want to move the gangs away from the communities, this is my dream and ultimate goal.

-I will bring a realistic portrayal of a Sheriff and the professional character development it brings by abiding by the organizations’ code of ethics, which will be: Courtesy, Professionalism & Respect. I believe that law enforcement factions set the standard of roleplaying in the server as new players see them as role models, this one of the reasons that motivate me to be a leader of this faction, to see the positive responses coming from investigating and shutting down organized violence in the city along with the LSPD and FIB. It is also the reason why I feel that I always want to do my best. I’m not saying that I’m the best but I at least will try my best every single time. To summarize it up I want to bring activity to the faction by being online as much as I can and I want to bring good RP experiences to the player base of the server by setting high roleplaying standards for myself and my team members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will do my best in making sure that every SAHP faction member that gets approved has a unique character and learns and develops his or her persona according to events taking place in-game. They will be tested so they know all the event rules and I also want to bring a closer level of co-operation between the Government-NG-FIB-LSPD, SAHP, and the SS. These six law enforcement factions are the backbone of the mission to make better law enforcement standards in the city. If we worked together in identifying, organizing, and carrying out raids, stakeouts, and investigations together when necessary then we could do a much better job in providing a unique roleplaying experience in the server. If chosen I will do my best to have a proper relationship with my colleagues in the Government, NG, PD, and SS, my will is to create a joint task force with these four elements so that we all can update each other and keep track of the hostile environment in the city with the goal of shaping them the way that the Government of San Andreas sees fit. I am not a rank-hungry person and I will always listen to my government high-ups and my fellow colleagues when it comes to tasks and how to handle my organization.

I will make proper guidelines covering how to react to every situation that we deal with if necessary. Most importantly, If selected I will bring a mature mindset to the faction which I believe is lacking today. I will host regular meetings and I will actively encourage each and every member of my faction, to give them the motivation they need from their leader to do a good job out in the field. I will also not be the type of leader that sits back, I will actively take part in engaging and finishing situations in the streets along with my officers. I will make sure to implement a lot more briefings and debriefings of each situation that take place to enforce proper law enforcement roleplay so that each member can ventilate what they've been through for two-three minutes before continuing their job. I believe that this is a crucial element to keep faction members active because they will know that the leadership also SEE'S them, which is important from an HR perspective, that my officers are emotionally and mentally ready for their job. If chosen I will make sure to swiftly bring SAHP back by updating the way we work in forms of easier communication, easier ways of handling paperwork and procedures by making our code of conduct more adapted to our server and the way this server runs. Seeing as I have built up a lot of connections in state orgs that means I would build back our command structure and personnel activity swiftly.

Last edited:

stayslothey

Player
Player
Information
1. Milot
2. 28
3. GMT+1
4. 7 hours minimum
5. SgtMilot#0503
6. Phil Roberts
7. 32185
Additional information
1. SAHP

-I want to bring a passionate, dedicated, and serious member to the SAHP leadership as I’ve been in SAHP ever since Louie led it. I learnt everything from him and worked my way up to high command as a chief of training. I am a person that loves the law enforcement aspect of roleplay. This is why I feel that the SAHP always needs improvement to stay sharp, certainly when it comes to attitude and also more in the passive angle of roleplay such as more paperwork and more highway presence. We need to make sure that we enforce traffic laws in our county at all times and be more visible to the citizens of the state. In order for us to achieve our goal and mission to govern the rural areas of Los Santos we also have to succeed in being there physically. I want more SAHP officers on the ground and responding to every call there is! This will be a zero-tolerance policy from me and I will strictly ensure that all officers under my command will respond to each and every call that we can get. We will also assist all of our law enforcement partner agencies in completing their mission along with how the Government curators see fit. We will follow orders with no hesitation.

The true desire of every SAHP faction member should first be to do their utter and most sincere efforts to serve the citizens of the community and state of San Andreas by actively investigating and suppressing crime by police presence in a professional manner, by roleplay and not by gun force only, particularly in store robberies. I want SAHP to always have a more "intelligence collect" mindset and not a "here I am with my big gun and awesome equipment listen to me" attitude then the faction would bring so much more quality roleplay experiences to not only the gangs and crime factions of the server but to the server players as well by emphasizing, listening and properly reacting. I think the whole server would benefit from a SAHP that is open-minded and WANTS to integrate with citizens and all factions of the server, not just be a big boss.

-I plan on doing this by having the personal goal and of always roleplaying to the fullest of my extent, I also want my faction members to have the same standard while playing and RPing as an Officer or Sheriff. I want every player involved in roleplaying with our faction to get that “good” feeling from the RP scenario they’ve been a part of, a feeling of a rich and positive experience with a member of the SAHP faction, I want to limit our use of firearms to only be used when a deputy/officer's life is in imminent danger such as: being actively shot at, being assaulted by two or more individuals. I again emphasize my will to get rid of the shooting mentality and bring more investigative roleplaying into the faction. But, in order for us to set this example, we need to actively engage, investigate and take down the gang violence. I plan on doing so by enforcing zero-tolerance policies on gangs that shoot on open streets, I want to move the gangs away from the communities, this is my dream and ultimate goal.

-I will bring a realistic portrayal of a Sheriff and the professional character development it brings by abiding by the organizations’ code of ethics, which will be: Courtesy, Professionalism & Respect. I believe that law enforcement factions set the standard of roleplaying in the server as new players see them as role models, this one of the reasons that motivate me to be a leader of this faction, to see the positive responses coming from investigating and shutting down organized violence in the city along with the LSPD and FIB. It is also the reason why I feel that I always want to do my best. I’m not saying that I’m the best but I at least will try my best every single time. To summarize it up I want to bring activity to the faction by being online as much as I can and I want to bring good RP experiences to the player base of the server by setting high roleplaying standards for myself and my team members.

I will do my best in making sure that every SAHHP faction member that gets approved has a unique character and learns and develops his or her persona according to events taking place in-game. They will be tested so they know all the event rules and I also want to bring a closer level of co-operation between the Government-NG-FIB-LSPD, SAHP, and the SS. These six law enforcement factions are the backbone of the mission to make better law enforcement standards in the city. If we worked together in identifying, organizing, and carrying out raids, stakeouts, and investigations together when necessary then we could do a much better job in providing a unique roleplaying experience in the server. If chosen I will do my best to have a proper relationship with my colleagues in the Government, NG, PD, and SS, my will is to create a joint task force with these four elements so that we all can update each other and keep track of the hostile environment in the city with the goal of shaping them the way that the Government of San Andreas sees fit. I am not a rank-hungry person and I will always listen to my government high-ups and my fellow colleagues when it comes to tasks and how to handle my organization.

I will make proper guidelines covering how to react to every situation that we deal with if necessary. Most importantly, If selected I will bring a mature mindset to the faction which I believe is lacking today. I will host regular meetings and I will actively encourage each and every member of my faction, to give them the motivation they need from their leader to do a good job out in the field. I will also not be the type of leader that sits back, I will actively take part in engaging and finishing situations in the streets along with my officers. I will make sure to implement a lot more briefings and debriefings of each situation that take place to enforce proper law enforcement roleplay so that each member can ventilate what they've been through for two-three minutes before continuing their job. I believe that this is a crucial element to keep faction members active because they will know that the leadership also SEE'S them, which is important from an HR perspective, that my officers are emotionally and mentally ready for their job.
This man is Highly qualified, Knows the Rules, should be given the chance at Sheriff!

Krunal

Player
Player
Information
1. Milot
2. 28
3. GMT+1
4. 7 hours minimum
5. SgtMilot#0503
6. Phil Roberts
7. 32185
Additional information
1. SAHP

I will do my best in making sure that every SAHHP faction member that gets approved has a unique character and learns and develops his or her persona according to events taking place in-game. They will be tested so they know all the event rules and I also want to bring a closer level of co-operation between the Government-NG-FIB-LSPD, SAHP, and the SS. These six law enforcement factions are the backbone of the mission to make better law enforcement standards in the city. If we worked together in identifying, organizing, and carrying out raids, stakeouts, and investigations together when necessary then we could do a much better job in providing a unique roleplaying experience in the server. If chosen I will do my best to have a proper relationship with my colleagues in the Government, NG, PD, and SS, my will is to create a joint task force with these four elements so that we all can update each other and keep track of the hostile environment in the city with the goal of shaping them the way that the Government of San Andreas sees fit. I am not a rank-hungry person and I will always listen to my government high-ups and my fellow colleagues when it comes to tasks and how to handle my organization.

I will make proper guidelines covering how to react to every situation that we deal with if necessary. Most importantly, If selected I will bring a mature mindset to the faction which I believe is lacking today. I will host regular meetings and I will actively encourage each and every member of my faction, to give them the motivation they need from their leader to do a good job out in the field. I will also not be the type of leader that sits back, I will actively take part in engaging and finishing situations in the streets along with my officers. I will make sure to implement a lot more briefings and debriefings of each situation that take place to enforce proper law enforcement roleplay so that each member can ventilate what they've been through for two-three minutes before continuing their job. I believe that this is a crucial element to keep faction members active because they will know that the leadership also SEE'S them, which is important from an HR perspective, that my officers are emotionally and mentally ready for their job.
This guy have huge experience in higher ups in SAHP. And he know how work SAHP. And he can take charge as a sheriff.

Marquise Brown

Player
Player
Information
1. Milad
2. 18
3. CEST
4. 2-8 hours per day
5. Zyphon#7225
6. Marquise Brown
7. 55408
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. I want to become a leader for EMS because I am apart of fire/EMS IRL. I have full knowledge on ALS (Advanced Life Support) including medications like epinephrine etc. I also know all the doses of different medications. I have great leadership skills and have previously been leader of EMS on BIG fivem servers. I am a mature and honest human being. I stand my work and my professionalism and will make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to and if they are not, well then punishment is required.
3. I think if we go more in depth in our roleplays we will get a lot more out of it. We need to also set a good ima big organazation. Espe

Hamza_Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Milot
2. 28
3. GMT+1
4. 7 hours minimum
5. SgtMilot#0503
6. Phil Roberts
7. 32185
Additional information
1. SAHP

As a former Dep 3 officer for SAHP I would vouch for Phil, he's done amazing so far as chief and I see him as a great Sheriff especially with his vision for the department.

Kentay Griffin

Player
Player
1: Maurice
2: 34
3: European timezone
4: Avarage hours online per day: 10
5: Discord: King-Kryson#8309
6:nickname : Kentay Griffin
7: id: 29916
additional informations:
1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1: I was a High command under the last Sherrif Jason Memes and was also in the Org under Sherrif Louie Margiela. So i've been in the Org quite a while and know what the Organisation needs.
2: I really love and enjoy the rp experiance that you get in SAHP. I think i could improve the Organisation and can make it a successful and loved Org by the Citizens of San Andreas.
3: As a Former High Command i know How to Lead and what the Rules are for the org. I now the Juristriction and i know all the necessary steps to Lead and improve the organisation: also iam in good contact with lots of the other Official Orgs High Commands.
4: MyGoal is to improve the Org and the experiance for the players in the city and the department.
5: My advice to Improve the Org. Is a strikt Leadership. Teaching all the Members in the Org the rules Of Events and City and Don't tollerate any sloppy behavior. I will make sure to keep the rp experiance as realistic as possible and work close with Other heads of departments to improve over the whole city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom