Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerome Machadoz

Forum Warrior
Game Assistant
Information
1. Yash Wadhwani
2. 24
3. IST
4. 5+ hours minimum
5. Aye Yash#8537
6. Jerome Machadoz
7. 27810
Additional Information
1. Leader of NG
2. Reasons to be a leader:
- I have been an retired NG Sergeant. I left NG and joined EMS currently Rank Head of AS(Department in EMS) to serve people on real grounds. I have had a month of experience in NG under the leadership of ex-NG Eva and Richard(for a couple of days). I am well versed with the ideas and events of NG. I have few more ideas to add onto the events and structure of NG to have this as the best organization. Not only intra organization but inter organization connects would be much better with the Idea's that I have in my mind. I have always been by the rules and discipline, thus in a month from a trainee all the way to lead a dept has been a great journey
- I have been a manager to a family with 150+ members. Managing all the fam events and businesses have been my role. I have added up new people who have been to the marks of Roleplay in the server. The few that have been punished, have been warned from our side as well. I have enacted a policy that have improved the quality of people that have been in the family and managing a family with this number has been challenging for me and I have been upto the mark
- IRL I lead a team for IT company, so I have been through the leadership skills that are required in a human being. The training involved to be calm during all the situations and how to not only build a network but grow it to a level everyone would love being around.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- I have been a early citizen in the server and that grinding had very less of RP. But joining my first org NG made things a lot clearer with trainings and methodology that was been followed changed my perspective and now I have a better view around the server not only with Family scenarios but also with organization scenarios, working in 2 orgs have majorly changed my RP in the sever
- I have been in EMS and the RP that we are been guiding through is one the most important thing I would like to add in NG. The more the roleplay we give to not only other organizations but to the citizens as well. Roleplay involvement during raids and global events, with not just being GTA Online like just moving out there and killing but a good scenario created before the whole situation and that will more fun than just killing people
- NG will be the most disciplined organization and we would act as actual army out there. Improving the quality of trainings and methods of NG to just not as a game but as a reality.

Last edited:

Abraham Elkhabib

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
The Following Players are Invited to the SAHP Interview at 22:30 Sever Time on Monday (8/30/2021):

1. Phil Roberts Discord: SgtMilot#0503
2. Kentay Griffin Discord: King-Kryson#8309
3. Joshua Black Discord:Slvloke#7084
4.Shifty Power Discord Joker#8757

Applications for Leader of SAHP are now CLOSED

Last edited:

Lewis McDougall.

US ARMY VETERAN
Player
Information
1. Henry
2. 22
3. UTC-2 summer time UTC-3
4. 4-10 hours
5. lewismcdougall#0741
6. Lewis McDougall
7. 7590

Leader of National guard.

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I have served national guard around 4 months, and i know the system extremely well, cause i was one who was creating it. I know its flaws and i know its strengths. I know how people works on it, and i know how to make it better.

I have witnessed national guard under every leadership, and i want to continue work of my good friends, who has been leading national guard before me. Every leader of NG has made it look like them, and i want to do that too, i want to make NG look something different, and something totally new. Also i want to become leader of National guard cause i have always had many ideas, but making them happen was pain, because i had so many middleman's between me, and becoming a leader i could finally start making my ideas a lot faster.

Final reason is that i want to keep Eva's legacy alive, when everything was fine, and we didn't have worry about tomorrow.

2. My advises for improving role play level in National guard are making grandRP world more alive, with interesting cast of characters, but also deeper, with new things to discover. There are many people lost in grandRP, but in my guidance, those who has not found their identity yet, could find that in national guard.

Last edited:

Steve Mongrol

Tony Dundee
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Josh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: AEST
4. Average online per day: 12 - 15 hours
5. Your Discord: ProvokkeAU#8274
6. Your Nickname: Josh Phillips
7. Your ID: 13216
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

The reason I want to be the leader of NG is to improve the RP and experience for the server and the organization itself. I have been NG for a month now and have experienced lots of things whilst in it, the most I have seen is a lack of RP and organization. I want to be able to improve this by

A) Bringing in more strict rules of a chain of command
B) Giving different ranks more responsibility so they feel important and will not be useless
C) Bringing in better communication with other legal organizations

Along with that, I want to make sure the high command is responsible and reliable in and out of RP. I personally am an RP person and love the idea of more RP, I have been in Ballas, FIB, SAHP, LSPD, Vagos, and in all of those organizations I have achieved High and or Middle Command. Watching all the organizations I have seen that all legal orgs rely on NG and becoming the leader of NG is a big role and I'm ready to take that role.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

For the next great leader of NG here is some advice I have for improving the RP.

A) Start using SASD More, They are currently being unused and or not used to their full potential, if that means adding CQB, SSE, Medic, and other training then, please.
B) Start being more strict, NG is known to be the laid back org and now I can see why, lets get people doing more fun but serious and RP increasing things and of course work with our curator
C) And lastly let's get some more respect in. If you have been a previous NG then you would know NG has a lack of respect in some areas, let's change that. The NG is based on the US Army which prizes themselves on 1. Their units and their respect, 2. Their badass whips and 3. Their budget. Let's start attempting to make NG Realistic!

Last edited:

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Information
1. Shiven
2. 17
3. EST (GMT-5)
4: 5 hours (Depending on day of week)
5: Tony Albrecht
6: Shiven#8498
7: 17672

Additional information
1: I would like to become the leader of EMS.

2:
- I have been a part of EMS for a few weeks. I have seen how the life at CH is on a day-to-day basis. I have worked under previous leaders and have gained skills from them that helped me succeed in the paramedical sector of the city. I am open, honest, and do not fear to whatever challenge I might have to tackle. I understand the value of teamwork and how that would help improve the paramedics in the city thus helping the citizens. I will continue to improve and would not back out of making changes within the organizations that could help the citizens and save lives of many around the city, everyday.

- I believe I am suitable to becoming the leader of EMS as I will continue working and improving the structure in a way that would benefit the powerful team that have been recruited and who have serving the city as a paramedic.

- I know many people within the organization and I believe that if I continue working with them as their leader I could gain insights from them and make decisions that are not just made by me however will be led by many other educated people within the organization.

3: I believe that what EMS does is great. They save lives of many others around the city and bring smile to others faces. However, I do strongly believe that EMS can do better and help other organizations by working along them and if organizations unite together it would ultimately lead to the better outcome of the city.

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Shiven
2. 17
3. EST (GMT-5)
4: 5 hours (Depending on day of week)
5: Tony Albrecht
6: Shiven#8498
7: 17672

Additional information
1: I would like to become the leader of EMS.

2:
- I have been a part of EMS for a few weeks. I have seen how the life at CH is on a day-to-day basis. I have worked under previous leaders and have gained skills from them that helped me succeed in the paramedical sector of the city. I am open, honest, and do not fear to whatever challenge I might have to tackle. I understand the value of teamwork and how that would help improve the paramedics in the city thus helping the citizens. I will continue to improve and would not back out of making changes within the organizations that could help the citizens and save lives of many around the city, everyday.

- I believe I am suitable to becoming the leader of EMS as I will continue working and improving the structure in a way that would benefit the powerful team that have been recruited and who have serving the city as a paramedic.

- I know many people within the organization and I believe that if I continue working with them as their leader I could gain insights from them and make decisions that are not just made by me however will be led by many other educated people within the organization.

3: I believe that what EMS does is great. They save lives of many others around the city and bring smile to others faces. However, I do strongly believe that EMS can do better and help other organizations by working along them and if organizations unite together it would ultimately lead to the better outcome of the city.
Applications for EMS chief is closed.

MartinWade

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

The reason I want to be the leader of NG is to improve the RP and experience for the server and the organization itself. I have been NG for a month now and have experienced lots of things whilst in it, the most I have seen is a lack of RP and organization. I want to be able to improve this by

B) Giving different ranks more responsibility so they feel important and will not be useless

Along with that, I want to make sure the high command is responsible and reliable in and out of RP. I personally am an RP person and love the idea of more RP, I have been in Ballas, FIB, SAHP, LSPD, Vagos, and in all of those organizations I have achieved High and or Middle Command. Watching all the organizations I have seen that all legal orgs rely on NG and becoming the leader of NG is a big role and I'm ready to take that role.

For the next great leader of NG here is some advice I have for improving the RP.

A) Start using SASD More, They are currently being unused and or not used to their full potential, if that means adding CQB, SSE, Medic, and other training then, please.
B) Start being more strict, NG is known to be the laid back org and now I can see why, lets get people doing more fun but serious and RP increasing things and of course work with our curator
C) And lastly let's get some more respect in. If you have been a previous NG then you would know NG has a lack of respect in some areas, let's change that. The NG is based on the US Army which prizes themselves on 1. Their units and their respect, 2. Their badass whips and 3. Their budget. Let's start attempting to make NG Realistic!
I vouch for the Man of vision

Pawan Royal

GOD
Player
Information
Additional information

too nice

IAmCruze

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

i hope you get selected

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
1.Alex B
3.EU
4. 8 - 12 hours
5. Skies#9727
6. Skies Wayne
7. 99

1.Marabunta Grande
2. I want to be the leader of this org because I believe I would love to be the leader of a gang.
I have a lot of prior experience in gangs since the server came out and I know how the system works very well.
And in general i just think I would benefit the server and mostly the gang side of things by giving new player new opportunities and things alike.
3. Making sure that no one is braking rules and everyone is staying in line, If I was to spot someone in the organization breaking rules I would talk to them and punish them measured on the severity of the mistake they did. And If I continue to see those people making the same mistakes i would give kicks,warns and blacklits. And I would just make sure everyone is having fun no one is being left out and everyone is having fun and not breaking any rules.

Har Hunter

Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL - Harut
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone GMT +4:00
4. Average online per day 5-8
5. Your Discord - Reyman#5524
6. Your Nickname - Har Hunter
7. Your ID - 1121
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande - I was deputy of the hospital another server , I didnt work in this server any organisation leader.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
2. I would like to be the leader of this organization because I have made many connections during my time in Marabunta and it really made a tightly knit community. I would like to get the organization back and running again so that others can also experience that level of bonding and make some friends and connections just like I did when I was in Marabunta Grande. The second reason is that recently, I have seen one gang organization that has been dominating that ghetto, that being the Families. I would like to make things interesting again and to give them some competition. Lastly, I would like to make Marabunta Grande an organization that is able to properly communicate with all of its members. When I was in Marabunta, a lot was not getting done since the leader was not properly communicating with the gang members. This miscommunication led to a messy and unorganized gang. People were running around and violating many rules of the ghetto and organization. If I get leader I would like to clean things up and right a tight organization that abides by all server rules yet still provides the opportunity for a fun experience.
3. In order to improve roleplay level, I suggest making those wanting to join the gang take a short quiz that requires them to apply their knowledge of the server rules. If they pass this test, they must undergo a period of supervision from trusted higher ups in the gang. This will reduce the chance of them slipping up and breaking a rule. If they do, they can be taught from their mistakes and punishment. I would also like to implement a gang initiation of some sort. Possibly running a few tasks and donating a small amount of money to the organization. This will create a unified gang that will be a force to be reckoned with, after all every weak i think need to create a global event that would made all gang members and alliance members to get fun and spend theyir time so interesting.

Last edited:

Bobby King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL ambavarupu bobby
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 7hrs
5. Your Discord rich kidyt#0730
6. Your Nickname bobby
7. Your ID 11062
Additional information
1. Leader of... IM past marabunta high command
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? the one reason i want to be leader because i used to be high command and when i left gang i miss all gang stuff and i want to be leader that Furthermore, I have great knowledge on the gang life and good knowledge in state organisations which I can use greatly to my advantage. and i know all rules i used to do turfs and gang events. Furthermore, I have great knowledge on the gang life and good knowledge in state organisations which I can use greatly to my advantage. and i loved to take chance to marabunta to top when i was in marabunta with help off my other higherups. but this is my time to take leadership. i want to experience leadership i have trusted people with me and old marabunta members with me i hope if i become leader ill make sure never brake rules
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. im not becoming leader because ghetto My plan is to get a good amount of numbers who know rules (they will be asked before invited) and once I feel we are strong I will introduce a small rp quiz which involves rules and rp and improve more gang stuff not only killing make fun events and telling rules if they brake rules giving punishment and stuff that
what i do if i became leader

what i do if i became leader

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Information
1.Sattvik
2. 17
3. IST
4. 12 hours , but it mainly depends on my mood
5. Eternal#7995
6. Eternal Balenciaga
7. 14271

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

- I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I have been trying to get another chance ever since I got unbanned , I know there's not much I can do to fix what I've done previously , but I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

- The main things that gangs take part in is robbing and I see people breaking rules left and right in the ghetto everyday and I want to change that , I want to implement a warning/strike system that actually works and is actually used. Gangs already take part in little to no roleplay and most gangs just go around breaking rules themselves and then when they see someone else break a rule they report it like hypocrites. I'm not willing to have any such people in my organization (If I get the chance to do so). I'm not one of those people who break rules, and my record shows that . I've only ever gotten demorganed once and I was let out of it in 10 minutes. I see that orgs have to do events every 2 weeks even if they have no warnings and I believe in that , even more so that I am willing to spend money out of my own pocket to organize events every week. I want everybody to have fun and let others have fun as well, I do not enjoy a toxic atmosphere and I do not tolerate it and I will ensure that Marabunta plays no part in OOC toxicity.

-The second thing would be events , especially , Clandestine . It used to be my favorite event as a new flight in the city and now it's turned into a shitshow and all I see is people camping for parachutes instead of actually having fun and clapping other gangs. I want to fix that , I want to be a part of that change and I give you my word ,that if I get a chance to do so , I will not back out. Then comes Store robberies , I have always loved store robberies as a gangster , there are so many ways you can roleplay them out and yet we only see people trying to win it for the money. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can REALLY help with that , gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isnt fun at all. I will personally contact legal org leaders OOCly to ensure both orgs have fun and develop some nice roleplay strategies which can also create some funny moments , and some good content for the streamers and content creators. I know some content creators myself and I know for a fact that they would love to hop in a call with me to create an rp scenario , where its fun for everybody.

I have seen all sides of RP , I have seen serious rp , I have seen semi-serious rp and I have seen bad rp . all in all , I want to bring a change and make the experience fun for everyone . I feel like I don't really have to answer this question that well considering that roleplay is the main reason why I started playing in this city . I have mentioned everything I want to do above and I have more Ideas like collaborating with admins and other orgs to make a fun , Global event of sorts. I hope to get a chance at an interview.
All I want to say is , give me a shot and I will not prove you wrong :).

Also, I want to be the first one to actually make the saying "Marabunta on top!" true and a real thing.

Last edited:

63jku

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Christopher Varnau
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: EST Usa
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Chris ¯\_(ツ)_/¯#9470
6. Your Nickname: Chris Hansen
7. Your ID: 52824
Additional information
1. Leader of...: I am currently not the leader of anything
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation): I would like to become a leader to have a new experience, to help out, and bring a whole new level to rp. I have a passion for roleplaying and I want have that experience and bring it to the gangs or even just people in general.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization: One way we could improve roleplaying in the org or gang would probably be making plans to do certain things on certain days. I see that gangs just go and fight for territory and just go to the events but they never really plan anything out they just play it by ear.

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Kaushik Kalita
2. 23
3. IST
4. 6-10 hours
5. d3clinE#5851
6. Kalita Daa
7. 32721

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

(i) I have been second and third in command for Marabunta, Bloods and Ballas till date. I have been with the gangs through thick and thin so i think I am ready to lead a gang now. I am aware of all the ghetto rules as i have lived and died in ghetto since my days in the city. Moreover, Marabunta was my first gang. We used to dominate it during Smokey Applebottom's leadership but since then its a dead gang. I think its time the Buntas show that the city is blue and i would love to lead the gang for that.

(ii) Also ghetto is getting dull now that some gangs are not showing up for events, nor they engage in street fights. Its only 1/2 gangs that engage in the streets. I believe that if i become the leader of the Marabunta, i can bring back the ghetto vibe. I cant guarantee you win but its a word that we ll fight till the last man standing. I ll make sure to take part in every event and fight till the last man standing in ghetto. Graffitis would be painted blue and fair competition would be promoted in a RP manner.

(iii) I ll also be taking part in all the gang events such as attacking the informer, store robbery, battleship and clandestine. I have noticed for a long time that gangs only do default events, but that wont be with the Marabunta if i become the leader as i ll make sure the gang is showing upto each and every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. The main thing about gang i think is ghetto. I ll make sure to teach ghetto rules to each and every member of my gang so that we can have fair RP.

One suggestion that I would like to put forward to improve RP in organization is that lately i have noticed that gangs constantly get strikes that result in them getting disbanded. Although its extended to 5 strikes they still end up getting disbanded. So i wont say i want to make the recruitment harder but it should be more informative. That the people joining in should be aware of what they do and who they are. In that sense we can promote RP and also make sure that a gang does its stuff without breaking rules. So if I become the leader i ll held a program where i ll inform them of the basic rules and also how to not get in trouble with RP. I ll open recruitments for a week and every week there would be a program held just to explain the recruits on how to conduct gang activities without breaking rules. Moreover, i have a team of very qualified individuals who has born and bred in ghetto since there time in city, I believe its high time me and my boys get a chance, cause i believe its time for the city to be painted BLUE!!!

Mainne Bestia

𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖓 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊
Blocked
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Germainne
2. 17
3. Na East
4. 8+ hours per day
5. Press#2671
6. Mainne Bestia
7 . 10764
Additional information

2.1 I want to be the leader of this specific organization because I've been in countless organization and always have been a high command. Been in two different family's which i also been a high command in both and just been surrounded with great leaders. In which that being said i think i will fir the leadership position because of how much experience I have with leading.
2.2 Also with being a leader you need to know all the rules for events so that's one good thing I know all rules for many events from turfs to even robberies.
2.3 and with being a leader Rather to having others do it for you, I believe a Leader position should have the stated traits. and I believe that's something I have and which makes me different from other leaders.

3.Being more on top of the ghetto fights with the punishments because a lot of people recently just been breaking rules left right center and what's the fun in that. Doing more cop chases more the just an KOS because sure the ghetto is KOS but there is always so many ways you can RP a situation. More events when orgs come together, like the gang fights in gangs HQ.

Phatom Rueda

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Kartikeya
2. 17
3.GMT+5:30
4. 10-12 hrs
5. PHANTOM#9999
6. Phantom Shchelkovsky
7. 21818

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. LEADER OF
NG

(i)
I would like to be a leader of NG as it will allow me to do more stuff in this server and I will always be busy in handling the roleplay situations of the NG and I have the experience of the both side in gang aswell as the official organization SAHP ( I have the experience in SAHP and I know the codes and calls ) so I can easily handle the situations in the store and gun robbery and make them as a good sign of roleplay and yes almost of as want a good roleplay server as this server is already have so it would be no difficultly to maintain the roleplay.

(ii) I have a good experience in handling the good quality of leadership as I am the HIGH RANK IN RUSSIAN CRIME (6th rank family) AND MARABUNTA GRANDE and mange most of work in both .Specially in the family I myself take care of the new player and maintain a good communication between us and always try to provide them a good support from family and I keep promoting them in family for a remark as appreciation in the family and keep maintain a good relationship between us as in our family there are players from around the world from Russia to India to Israel to united states of America and many more.

(iii) In my leadership there will be a good roleplay as in store and gun robbery I make sure if they have hostage then how to tackle with the situation instead of doing power gaming as it is not possible to win all the store and gun robbery . I will hear to the demands and then react with the certain actions and make the robbery more realistic and in roleplay form.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advise to improve roleplay is admins have to be strict when its comes to power gaming , mercy killing and revenge RP because I personal notice that players are doing mercy killing and revenge RP for fun but if had to maintain the roleplay u have to be strict in this because we only have one life we have to like this because at end Roleplay is all about .

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
Information
1. Alec
2. 18
3. Est
4. 4-8
5. GreyAsh#6780
6. Joey Yeager
7. 208
Additional information

I want to be a leader of Marabunta Grande because I started out in marabunta when the city started. I think second or third day I joined marabunta, I was one of the first 10 members to join and help the leader do a gun store robbery and 24/7 off the rip. I remember back in the day slowly growing our member list and trying to learn the city while also dominating the ghetto, back in that time I was a vice/deputy. Because of this and my background with marabunta, I want to become leader and make it to how it was and make marabunta have a better meaning to the name. I think I would be a great leader doing multiple events every day and making sure we attend battleship, clandestine, do a gun store robbery, Fort Zancudo raid, and much more.

I also like everything about marabunta from the get go, the color, hq location, the gun store inside the hq, the logo, and how Emiliano Garcia and Julian Depacido greets me when I see them. The whole vibe of marabunta is nice and I have made videos of this. It is where my home is in this city and I always feel at home in marabunta hq.

I want to add as my third reason that I have started streaming and I think it would be great content for the stream, to be marabunta leader. People can see how being leader is and what you do on a day to day basis.

My advice for improving roleplay level in organization is to set a standard of good roleplay and make sure everyone understands not only the rules but the rules of roleplay. Also make sure everyone is on the same page with the rp and that communication is key to make sure everyone is rping and not breaking rules. I have been in a bunch of servers and know how to rp in general, and I have rped here as well.

Lucky Rain

Lucky Rain
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : LUCKY PATEL
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day : 6 hrs
5. Your Discord : LKÈY#3737
6. Your Nickname : Lucky Rosato
7. Your ID : 12173
Additional information
1. Leader of... National Guards
- I want to be leader of national guards because in past month I've seen that NG is almost dead like they're not getting FZ raids , not getting people at aircraft career event and more of they're just caged between North and South Gate.i want to make a difference here.
- I have experience in govt. orgs like NG , SAHP , EMS + illegal orgs (all gangs) , so i know how this city works, how events work and how much efforts require to make some things possible. i want to make guided difference.
- People giving up their time and enjoyment of city life to join and serve NG , i they're not getting enough if we look what they sacrificing, i will make improvements there.

- In the past time Roleplay level was very good but I've seen that National Guards are not enjoying their duty, they just go AFK all time and everyone knows what happens when no one raids the whole day. i make sure they enjoy every moment at NG by making internal events, by caring about new recruits to higher-ups, will make sure every resource of NG utilize and used is best possible way and National Guards Proud to be NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom