Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
shakinaa vercitti
Suspect ID
206085 , 153563
Date of violation
Jan 15, 2023
Time of violation
15:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/E_OW-ewCi1o

hunny

Player
Player

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
u lost 3v10
not metagame as it ooc event
sir here you see how we got on roof, we already talked whit some bobbonkers about this and he say that it is okay if you can get on it whiteout first person,
you see hes screen shot about talking thats not english ngl he says that we landed whit heli on roof and than started
you see in his pov that we where on it
1. he didnt gave his full pov if he did you would see taht we where on and off
2. there was no heli
3. not in first person
4. we will give pov a bit later than 12hours because we arent home by than (in need)
5. you will see in our pov that it is possible to jump on and off the roof from in the zone whiteout first person you will also see that there members are punching when there are weapon aiming on there head
6. We respect it that you ask for pov because you want to make the best dission
7. there are isulting (dad)
8.going off topic 24/7
: hunny said : showing your balls are small | and to talk about dick come appt No. 1315 i will tell you how to suck dick whit on flavour ,etc ,etc....
9. i would love a bit more time so i can give it / yassine
10. HUNNY stop spamming look at this, he prob already saw
11. have a nice day

Deepanshu Zetas

Player
Player
sir here you see how we got on roof, we already talked whit some bobbonkers about this and he say that it is okay if you can get on it whiteout first person,
you see hes screen shot about talking thats not english ngl he says that we landed whit heli on roof and than started
2. there was no heli
3. not in first person
4. we will give pov a bit later than 12hours because we arent home by than (in need)
5. you will see in our pov that it is possible to jump on and off the roof from in the zone whiteout first person you will also see that there members are punching when there are weapon aiming on there head
8.going off topic 24/7
: hunny said : showing your balls are small | and to talk about dick come appt No. 1315 i will tell you how to suck dick whit on flavour ,etc ,etc....
11. have a nice day
send your pov i know you used hacks

Last edited:

hunny

Player
Player
2. there was no heli
3. not in first person
8.going off topic 24/7
11. have a nice day
First of all in screenshot when harvey asked me is the roof accessible without heli i clear said yes by other building
2. You didn't gave your pov its 14 vs 3 we all know you have pov but you are not going to show us because you arw using hacks everytime you just knock and player with only your 2 AR Ammo how is it possible even if you have skill its only give 2% more damage not be like 50 50
3 i didn't insult your parents or dad i just said don't talk with your father like that because we only asked you pov with the respect but childs start using dicks and etc words
4. They can punch you its OOC event also they are more no. Then you guys

hunny

Player
Player
2. there was no heli
3. not in first person
8.going off topic 24/7
11. have a nice day
Also the guys is looking and making decisions know all things who is right or who goes off topic if i m he will give me punishment for that and the talk about come to 1315 appt its my IC appt. You guys using suck,dick to words ingame and the one who requested your pov is my ingame wife so i just did my responsibility to teach you the taste of Dick . And we still need your POV

Mr.hill 142174 This is my ingame id with following your respect i will accept my punishment i know that i goes off topic but first they started using bad words.

Yassine Abdullah

Player
Player
Listen hunny ur english is broken as fuck no woner harvey said no + i asked bob bonkers its in dutch tho but he can confirm and i have pov of it saying its allowed
Also the guys is looking and making decisions know all things who is right or who goes off topic if i m he will give me punishment for that and the talk about come to 1315 appt its my IC appt. You guys using suck,dick to words ingame and the one who requested your pov is my ingame wife so i just did my responsibility to teach you the taste of Dick . And we still need your POV

Mr.hill 142174 This is my ingame id with following your respect i will accept my punishment i know that i goes off topic but first they started using bad words.
Brfore your gay ass gives us dick give your ic wife some dick first

And christian i gzve pov how we got on roof i m amlowed to play in a n hour i will provide pov then

Yassine Abdullah

Player
Player
First of all in screenshot when harvey asked me is the roof accessible without heli i clear said yes by other building
2. You didn't gave your pov its 14 vs 3 we all know you have pov but you are not going to show us because you arw using hacks everytime you just knock and player with only your 2 AR Ammo how is it possible even if you have skill its only give 2% more damage not be like 50 50
3 i didn't insult your parents or dad i just said don't talk with your father like that because we only asked you pov with the respect but childs start using dicks and etc words
4. They can punch you its OOC event also they are more no. Then you guys
With your dick being small maybe ur eyes are small to u clearly fucking see me using a rev, shotgun and ar combo + i had body armor

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
here is my pov
you can clerary see that i first used first person and than emagined this is possible whiteout
later in the video you see me doing it whiteout first person
you can cleary see me lagging to
if yall think about shi
and you can clearly see that ID 222759,263399
punching when they are getting shot

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
here is my pov
you can clerary see that i first used first person and than emagined this is possible whiteout
later in the video you see me doing it whiteout first person
you can cleary see me lagging to
if yall think about shi
and you can clearly see that ID 222759,263399
punching when they are getting shot
pov still loading so give it a few min

Yassine Abdullah

Player
Player
My pov is split because of instant replay i saved last clip just to mzkr sure it was full pov u can see timer theres like a 3 sec time out i will be uploading rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom