Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick Vinegar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ryan Fifer
2. Your age - 36 Years of age
3. Time zone - N/A, EST
4. Average online per day - 2-4 Hours on the weekdays depending on job schedule as well as 5-8 hours on the weekend
5. Your Discord - Paradoxed Penguin#1688
6. Your Nickname - Vick Vinegar
7. Your ID - 71568

Additional information

I'd like to apply for the leader position as sheriff for SAHP.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Let's begin with why I joined in the first place, I first flew into the city a little over 2 months ago and was wanting something to do. So naturally the goofball inside me wanted to become a SAHP Officer. I'm glad I joined the SAHP because I'm having the time of my life here. So one of the main reasons I'm applying for the sheriff position is that I'd like to keep the position in the tight nit family that came to be at SAHP. We've become more than just an org but a family and I think that this family works very well together. So I'd like to keep everything "in the family" so to say. So for the past 6 years or so I have been running a gaming community that I started from the ground up. We're just a small time community that has turned into a family as well.

I believe that I have the comprehensive skills to do what it takes to enforce laws and manage a group of people to keep a well oiled running machine that we like to call home at SAHP HQ, For this reason I believe that I can undergo the work that ensues to become sheriff.

Working with Larry McGavin for the first term and Rebecca Mclong for the past month has been amazing and they have shown me what a good sheriff that has the respect of his employees and puts in the effort to maintain the org can do and we have done a lot. That being said I believe if I got the position I could do my best to follow in his footsteps to continue the awesome legacy that is SAHP (#SAHP On Top) Given the chance I would give it my all to make sure cadets are getting proper training, the promotions they deserve and all of my power to do what is right and good in Los Santos. I think that if I had the chance to become sheriff I would do my very best to make some nice changes.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

So working with Larry and Rebecca over the last two months has taught me a lot about the city and how to properly do things. I myself agree to a t about everything he says, but I do have some ideas of my own. I'd like to start using the motorcycles just a bit more than we usually do, I mean we are highway patrol aren't we? (Cough.. CHIPS).

I'd like to also start doing more training for those out on the road as well, a bit of a driving refresher course to that I think will better the org as a whole and make us look a bit more RP realistic and professional. I'd also like to start doing more routine patrols on the highways, I have seen myself that at HQ we have a lot of lingering after events. There's no reason we cant have constant patrols checking in over radio.

Using our tools as well via the PDA and our J muscle I think we can grow our strengths as well as our prowess, Lets start using those speed traps and barricades for other things as well. As for promotions I firmly believe that everyone has the opportunity to grow, This being said I'd like to start helping out and promoting more recruits and letting our numbers grow. This will help to keep the RP sense of patrols on the highway more realistic and eventful in the case of a 10-80 or a shootout on the highway.

Another thing id like to promote is a bit more realism, RP and professionalism within the org. I've seen way to many taser tag fights and people just goofing off way too much. I would love to get us back to where we need to be and to stay on top! I have a lot of ideas that I would like to put into action and involving other departments as well.

Thank you for your time and effort into reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom