Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
1. Joshua Furtek
2. 16
3. PST (Pacific Standard Time) GMT -8
4. 2-6 hours
5. EdgE#0758
6. Johnny Green
7. 44242
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to become leader of SAHP because I’m dedicated, improve high command relations, and improve communication throughout the organization.

#1 Dedicated- I joined the Organization about 4 months ago under Sheriff Jason Memes term. I’ve been with the org ever since including 3 days under Sheriff Phil Roberts term but was fired for OOC reasons. I never thought I would be accepted into the org again until I heard the news of Phil Roberts being fired. After that Sheriff Larry Mcgavin accepted me back into the org and I’ve been there ever since. When I got accepted back I rose through the ranks and eventually to HC. My role in HC which was Chief of Special Agents which is the SAHP Detectives Division that was handed down to me by former Undersheriff Scrim Paul. Through Rebekah's Term, I started to improve the division so it could be at its full potential either under my supervision or under the supervision of future chiefs.

#2 Improve High Command Relations- Throughout Rebekah's Term, I started to notice the downfall of the organization. I noticed there wasn't enough public communication between High Command, only small 1 on 1 conversations between each other. To solve this I want to have at least 1 HC meetings a week to improve that communication
between all of HC. Allowing us to debate on suggestions and bringing up issues that need to be solved so the organization can be stable. The next thing I noticed but, also had experience in was gossip between high command members. Although I wasn't the one starting it, I was often the one people talked to when gossiping about other HC employees. This is immature and unacceptable, as HC we are supposed to set an example to other employees and if they were to find out about this, they too would start gossiping of other employees. To solve this issue, during the HC meetings I previously stated, I would ask each and every HC member present at the meeting if they have issues with anyone else. If so we would all talk about the issue that person has and solve that issue so there wouldn't be bad blood against any HC members.

#3 Improve Communication Throughout the Organization- The key to a good relationship is communication. Communication is the best way to keep people together for long periods of time. For the last 4 months, I've grown to treat everyone in the organization as if they were family. Although nothing as a closer relationship then family, it can't be a successful and functioning family without good communication. To increase the amount of communication within the organization, I will be conducting 2-3 organizational meetings per week so employees of the organization can bring up issues and suggestions for everyone to debate. This would also allow HC to address the employees of their future plans are for the organization.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

#1-
The main thing I've noticed the lack of is the use of / commands. The best way to increase RP through all organizations and the server is by increasing the use of / commands. The only way to increase that use is by giving out the proper training and proper instructions of when and where is the best time to use those / commands.

#2- I would give out proper training of how to use the PDA. As learned through my time in SAHP, any information not gained ICly can be used in the PDA as long as the PDA is pinged to a certain location (License Plate Database/SAHP HQ)

#3- I would want to start a weekly meetings between all the leaders of legal organizations and their curators so we can address and solve issues that are common within all legal organizations and possibly increase relationship between all legal organizations so there isn't any bad blood between them.

Thank you for reading my application for SAHP Sheriff and I hope to be considered for the position.

Sincerely, Johnny Green

Kenny Black

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
1. Joshua Furtek
2. 16
3. PST (Pacific Standard Time) GMT -8
4. 2-6 hours
5. EdgE#0758
6. Johnny Green
7. 44242
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to become leader of SAHP because I’m dedicated, improve high command relations, and improve communication throughout the organization.

#1 Dedicated- I joined the Organization about 4 months ago under Sheriff Jason Memes term. I’ve been with the org ever since including 3 days under Sheriff Phil Roberts term but was fired for OOC reasons. I never thought I would be accepted into the org again until I heard the news of Phil Roberts being fired. After that Sheriff Larry Mcgavin accepted me back into the org and I’ve been there ever since. When I got accepted back I rose through the ranks and eventually to HC. My role in HC which was Chief of Special Agents which is the SAHP Detectives Division that was handed down to me by former Undersheriff Scrim Paul. Through Rebekah's Term, I started to improve the division so it could be at its full potential either under my supervision or under the supervision of future chiefs.

#2 Improve High Command Relations- Throughout Rebekah's Term, I started to notice the downfall of the organization. I noticed there wasn't enough public communication between High Command, only small 1 on 1 conversations between each other. To solve this I want to have at least 1 HC meetings a week to improve that communication
between all of HC. Allowing us to debate on suggestions and bringing up issues that need to be solved so the organization can be stable. The next thing I noticed but, also had experience in was gossip between high command members. Although I wasn't the one starting it, I was often the one people talked to when gossiping about other HC employees. This is immature and unacceptable, as HC we are supposed to set an example to other employees and if they were to find out about this, they too would start gossiping of other employees. To solve this issue, during the HC meetings I previously stated, I would ask each and every HC member present at the meeting if they have issues with anyone else. If so we would all talk about the issue that person has and solve that issue so there wouldn't be bad blood against any HC members.

#3 Improve Communication Throughout the Organization- The key to a good relationship is communication. Communication is the best way to keep people together for long periods of time. For the last 4 months, I've grown to treat everyone in the organization as if they were family. Although nothing as a closer relationship then family, it can't be a successful and functioning family without good communication. To increase the amount of communication within the organization, I will be conducting 2-3 organizational meetings per week so employees of the organization can bring up issues and suggestions for everyone to debate. This would also allow HC to address the employees of their future plans are for the organization.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

#1-
The main thing I've noticed the lack of is the use of / commands. The best way to increase RP through all organizations and the server is by increasing the use of / commands. The only way to increase that use is by giving out the proper training and proper instructions of when and where is the best time to use those / commands.

#2- I would give out proper training of how to use the PDA. As learned through my time in SAHP, any information not gained ICly can be used in the PDA as long as the PDA is pinged to a certain location (License Plate Database/SAHP HQ)

#3- I would want to start a weekly meetings between all the leaders of legal organizations and their curators so we can address and solve issues that are common within all legal organizations and possibly increase relationship between all legal organizations so there isn't any bad blood between them.

Thank you for reading my application for SAHP Sheriff and I hope to be considered for the position.

Sincerely, Johnny Green
Big time vouch, he has been so dedicated to SAHP for months as a high command and has lots of experience in different ways

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
+Big vouch, always sticking with SAHP and always helping and guiding people in his org on how to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom