Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass Rulebreak RDM | ID: 3415, 14641,14648, 14642

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lil Charon
Suspect ID
3415, 14641, 14648
Date of violation
Jan 20, 2023
Time of violation
23:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c3UgwhGrnc

HATES

π‚π‘πšπ«π¨π§
Player
All in pov

They are committing collective rule violations, I want every individual who appears in pov to be punished.

I have all their IDs, I want the logs checked.

If they're all family members, I want the family they're with to be alerted.

moreover, in the environment in which they are located, there is a vehicle belonging to the tax profession, and I want the person who owns it to be punished for this reason

Last edited:

mustafabalkan

Player
Player

I gave you my warning to leave the area. My voice is not heard in your record in a way that I do not understand. I think your player/in game volume is problematic.

HATES

π‚π‘πšπ«π¨π§
Player
what about those who shoot from the roof?

you are doing great metagaming. The first 15 seconds of the video you present are heard that you are communicating with your friends via discord.

Last edited:

HATES

π‚π‘πšπ«π¨π§
Player
There are no such rules, my friend, I want you to read the rules. When he gives me a demand, he needs to be with those who are shooting from the roof. The process you are doing right now is RDM and Metagaming. I want the Turkish manager to study this carefully.

kimi

Player
Player
i was not in this situation, but these guys did exactly the same thing on me also. they started shooting randomly from the roof and evrywhere without demands. all of them should get punished

memo57

Player
Player
and what about the people who squeeze it off the roof?

you are doing great metagaming. The first 15 seconds of the video you present are heard that you are communicating with your friends via discord.
How can you hear in this video that someone is metagaming πŸ˜‚ I am just hearing some voices of people in the background (very low and not clearly) and this could also be a member of his family who lives maybe in the same house/room?

If it would be metagaming the sound of another player could have been heard much better. You are just annoyed that you did not get the common treasure πŸ˜‚

Thats normal that after a demand the player + his friends which are defending the treasure area can shoot. Please read the rules again bro.

memo57

Player
Player
i was not in this situation, but these guys did exactly the same thing on me also. they started shooting randomly from the roof and evrywhere without demands. all of them should get punished
If you do not have a proof donβ€˜t talk!

HATES

π‚π‘πšπ«π¨π§
Player
How can you hear in this video that someone is metagaming πŸ˜‚ I am just hearing some voices of people in the background (very low and not clearly) and this could also be a member of his family who lives maybe in the same house/room?

If it would be metagaming the sound of another player could have been heard much better. You are just annoyed that you did not get the common treasure πŸ˜‚

Thats normal that after a demand the player + his friends which are defending the treasure area can shoot. Please read the rules again bro.
I want you to read the rules again. Only the person who has the demand can shoot.
I have been warned many times because of this situation, I have experience.

I think the people who shot are your friends. I suggest you to give instructive lessons to your friends about how to play the game.

I want punishment for those who write different things outside the topic.
Please, let's not deflect the topic.

Serhatu West

West Clappers
Player
I want you to read the rules again. Only the person who has the demand can shoot.
I have been warned many times because of this situation, I have experience.

I think the people who shot are your friends. I suggest you to give instructive lessons to your friends about how to play the game.

I want punishment for those who write different things outside the topic.
Please, let's not deflect the topic.

OK​

HATES

π‚π‘πšπ«π¨π§
Player
Stop offering irrelevant ideas now, I'm sure the managers will make the best decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom