Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
A. Datta

GMT +5:30

4-6 hours

Maaster Jackfruit

Maaster Jackfruit#9315

Leader of SAHP

Why do you want to be leader of this organization?

Ive been a leo for a long time(6 terms),Ive seen SAHP in high time to low times,Started from the bottom as a trainee,been in fields,Learned,explored,Ive dedicated my half of the career as a police man,and served the city with loyalty and honesty.I know the ins and out of the organization and I’m ready to dedicate my time and passion as a leader.

For the past few months I’ve been gathering experiences all the way,Ive been in both the in en1 and en2 and have good experience about legal orgs,I know how things work in legal

As an officer I was too a victim of favoritism and a witness of inactivity,So my plans for the future is to totally eliminating favoritism and increasing activity,as we have seen SAHP lacking in numbers in global events.

Causing a whole mess and creating problems with other government organization,as a leader my plans will be no family members or friend ruling the SAHP,People will get what they deserve,promotions will not be delayed and responsibility will be equally divided.Im pretty much active and ready to put more than 5 hours as a leader and will be making sure that every officer specially high command stays active (keeping in mind irl comes first)So that there will be no loop holes in the organization.When I was the hc my plans and rules were delayed due to the inactivity and this should never happen with anyone,if they want to work let them work,if they want to put effort let them put effort.No ones work should be unnoticed.

Im a indeed a team coordinator in IRL,and have good experience in legal things.I’m sure,I can handle SAHP more maturely and responsibly. As my real life experience will help too for providing good rp.

Respect among all is one of the key to success,Ill make sure to treat everyone with respect,no matter whats there rank is, despite there previous bad experience ,Ill try to reunite the whole Sahp so that we can eliminate internal disputes in the organization.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization?

Making new events for all timezone so no one misses out anything.Training will be more fun and exciting.

As we have seen the active work of the new government and other gov org like fib,LSPD and ng.,Ill make sure to work with them shoulder to shoulder.

Changing whole academy system.as we know the gov is working on that and we have seen pd lacking in training and thats a practical point of concern,If leos are not fully trained they can and will misguide newbies.

Division of the academy system,making division will be less time consuming and will increase the depth of training for the new leos.

Making new roles:

People with good knowledge and good previous experience will be appointed as a high rank officer but continuous failure to keeping up and inactivity will be result in changing of ranks,we want to make new roles for those who really have good knowledge and experience but suffer from Inactivity will be result them transfer to new roles (advisory committee)people those who are ready to guide the whole organization but can’t be too active for irl stuffs,they will suggest new ideas and help the hc to guide the organization and making structures.

Sahp needs a good model and shape which I think I can provide with every possible way.

Many more plans are there and I can assure that everything will be towards the betterment of the organization,We need one chance to prove ourselves that who we are? And what we can do!

I have worked in lspd as a deputy leader for a long time,Im aware of all the rules and regulations,Ive first hand experience of being a leader of an organisation.Thank you for reviewing my application.

Finley

Well Known member
Player
A. Datta

GMT +5:30

4-6 hours

Maaster Jackfruit

Maaster Jackfruit#9315

Leader of SAHP

Why do you want to be leader of this organization?

Ive been a leo for a long time(6 terms),Ive seen SAHP in high time to low times,Started from the bottom as a trainee,been in fields,Learned,explored,Ive dedicated my half of the career as a police man,and served the city with loyalty and honesty.I know the ins and out of the organization and I’m ready to dedicate my time and passion as a leader.

For the past few months I’ve been gathering experiences all the way,Ive been in both the in en1 and en2 and have good experience about legal orgs,I know how things work in legal

As an officer I was too a victim of favoritism and a witness of inactivity,So my plans for the future is to totally eliminating favoritism and increasing activity,as we have seen SAHP lacking in numbers in global events.

Causing a whole mess and creating problems with other government organization,as a leader my plans will be no family members or friend ruling the SAHP,People will get what they deserve,promotions will not be delayed and responsibility will be equally divided.Im pretty much active and ready to put more than 5 hours as a leader and will be making sure that every officer specially high command stays active (keeping in mind irl comes first)So that there will be no loop holes in the organization.When I was the hc my plans and rules were delayed due to the inactivity and this should never happen with anyone,if they want to work let them work,if they want to put effort let them put effort.No ones work should be unnoticed.

Im a indeed a team coordinator in IRL,and have good experience in legal things.I’m sure,I can handle SAHP more maturely and responsibly. As my real life experience will help too for providing good rp.

Respect among all is one of the key to success,Ill make sure to treat everyone with respect,no matter whats there rank is, despite there previous bad experience ,Ill try to reunite the whole Sahp so that we can eliminate internal disputes in the organization.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization?

Making new events for all timezone so no one misses out anything.Training will be more fun and exciting.

As we have seen the active work of the new government and other gov org like fib,LSPD and ng.,Ill make sure to work with them shoulder to shoulder.

Changing whole academy system.as we know the gov is working on that and we have seen pd lacking in training and thats a practical point of concern,If leos are not fully trained they can and will misguide newbies.

Division of the academy system,making division will be less time consuming and will increase the depth of training for the new leos.

Making new roles:

People with good knowledge and good previous experience will be appointed as a high rank officer but continuous failure to keeping up and inactivity will be result in changing of ranks,we want to make new roles for those who really have good knowledge and experience but suffer from Inactivity will be result them transfer to new roles (advisory committee)people those who are ready to guide the whole organization but can’t be too active for irl stuffs,they will suggest new ideas and help the hc to guide the organization and making structures.

Sahp needs a good model and shape which I think I can provide with every possible way.

Many more plans are there and I can assure that everything will be towards the betterment of the organization,We need one chance to prove ourselves that who we are? And what we can do!

I have worked in lspd as a deputy leader for a long time,Im aware of all the rules and regulations,Ive first hand experience of being a leader of an organisation.Thank you for reviewing my application.
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom