Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
1. Your Name IRL: Mohamed
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT +2
4. Average Online Per Day: 6-8 Hours
6. Your Discord:
Mohamed.#7809
7. Your Nickname:
Mohamed Redeev
8. Your ID: 167331

Additional Information:

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want of this specific organisation:

I believe that my previous experience in the FIB and my understanding of what is needed to make an organization great, make me a strong candidate to lead the LSPD. I will focus on increasing the activity of the department by recruiting officers from all around the world, and ensuring that we are always ready to respond to emergencies and events.

2. I have a deep passion for protecting and serving my community, and I believe that leading the LSPD would be the ultimate way for me to make a positive impact. As a leader, I would work to build trust and relationships between the department and the community we serve, and strive to make the LSPD a more transparent and accountable organization. I would also focus on providing the best possible training and resources to our officers, in order to ensure that they are equipped to handle any situation they may encounter. Additionally, I would work to implement community policing strategies, which have been proven to be an effective way to reduce crime and improve community relations.

3. I will also work to establish multiple departments within the LSPD, including a human resources department to manage hiring and firing, an undercover division to conduct special missions and gather evidence, and an internal affairs department to oversee officer conduct.

Additionally, I will implement a system of promotions and demotions based on officer performance. Those who consistently make arrests and attend events will be rewarded with promotions, while those who are inactive or not meeting expectations will be demoted. In this way, I will work to ensure that the LSPD is always staffed with the most dedicated and capable officers.

4. In short, I believe that my passion for serving the community and my desire to make the LSPD the best it can be make me a strong candidate for the role of leader. I am committed to working tirelessly to make the LSPD a department that the community can trust and rely on.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organisation:

Human Resource:

Review Applications, Hiring of people, training officers through videos and Documents.

Undercover Devision :
Will collect evidence from Gangs/Families. Uploading them RPly. And sending them out to FIB for aid with their raids, Doing Busts and catch Gun Sellers.

Internal Affairs:
Checking The Gun License of the Officers and Check the Health Insurance of officers. Along with trunk searches to ensure there is no signs of corruption.

The Special task force:
Special task force units will be picked by the COS, with the approval of deputy chief and Chief of police.

Special task force units will only be the most highly experienced units as well as they understand a lot of the ooc rules and ic.

Special task force will be helping S.W.A.T and detective bureau at the same time.

The S.W.A.T:
Will be the fast response and special tactics department.

Swat will take care and lead Ghetto patrols as they will do 3 ghettos patrols in one week.

They will also lead events such as subs, aircraft, bank and many more.

3. I will make sure to improve the RP, We will have crystal clear relationships with other orgs. This is vital as they will be in our aid in many situations, without their help, the city wouldn’t be what it is today, everyone will respect each other from different organisations, this will make an environment where the word “Toxicity” will be crushed.
organization Goals :
Attending All Events
2.Completeing The 25 Global Event
3.Helping In Black Market Raid Everyday
4.making sure every single agent has knowledge of the state legislation.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Ghost

Federico _

Player
Player
There is no other deserving candidate other than Mohamed. He applied and had an accepted application last time round but didn’t make the interview the way he wanted it to go. I believe he has since then motivated himself more, by gaining much more experience than before. Much respect +

Ali spinky

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Mohamed
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT +2
4. Average Online Per Day: 6-8 Hours

6. Your Discord: Mohamed.#7809
7. Your Nickname: Mohamed Redeev
8. Your ID: 167331

Additional Information:

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want of this specific organisation:

I believe that my previous experience in the FIB and my understanding of what is needed to make an organization great, make me a strong candidate to lead the LSPD. I will focus on increasing the activity of the department by recruiting officers from all around the world, and ensuring that we are always ready to respond to emergencies and events.

2. I have a deep passion for protecting and serving my community, and I believe that leading the LSPD would be the ultimate way for me to make a positive impact. As a leader, I would work to build trust and relationships between the department and the community we serve, and strive to make the LSPD a more transparent and accountable organization. I would also focus on providing the best possible training and resources to our officers, in order to ensure that they are equipped to handle any situation they may encounter. Additionally, I would work to implement community policing strategies, which have been proven to be an effective way to reduce crime and improve community relations.

3. I will also work to establish multiple departments within the LSPD, including a human resources department to manage hiring and firing, an undercover division to conduct special missions and gather evidence, and an internal affairs department to oversee officer conduct.

Additionally, I will implement a system of promotions and demotions based on officer performance. Those who consistently make arrests and attend events will be rewarded with promotions, while those who are inactive or not meeting expectations will be demoted. In this way, I will work to ensure that the LSPD is always staffed with the most dedicated and capable officers.

4. In short, I believe that my passion for serving the community and my desire to make the LSPD the best it can be make me a strong candidate for the role of leader. I am committed to working tirelessly to make the LSPD a department that the community can trust and rely on.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organisation:

Human Resource:

Review Applications, Hiring of people, training officers through videos and Documents.

Undercover Devision :
Will collect evidence from Gangs/Families. Uploading them RPly. And sending them out to FIB for aid with their raids, Doing Busts and catch Gun Sellers.

Internal Affairs:
Checking The Gun License of the Officers and Check the Health Insurance of officers. Along with trunk searches to ensure there is no signs of corruption.

The Special task force:
Special task force units will be picked by the COS, with the approval of deputy chief and Chief of police.

Special task force units will only be the most highly experienced units as well as they understand a lot of the ooc rules and ic.
Special task force will be helping S.W.A.T and detective bureau at the same time.

The S.W.A.T:
Will be the fast response and special tactics department.

Swat will take care and lead Ghetto patrols as they will do 3 ghettos patrols in one week.
They will also lead events such as subs, aircraft, bank and many more.

3. I will make sure to improve the RP, We will have crystal clear relationships with other orgs. This is vital as they will be in our aid in many situations, without their help, the city wouldn’t be what it is today, everyone will respect each other from different organisations, this will make an environment where the word “Toxicity” will be crushed.

organization Goals :
Attending All Events
2.Completeing The 25 Global Event
3.Helping In Black Market Raid Everyday
4.making sure every single agent has knowledge of the state legislation.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Ghost
he has good experience my guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom