Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soham Gaitonde
Suspect ID
176, 5305, 1031
Date of violation
Jan 23, 2023
Time of violation
04:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1mXJW7qgePk

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
So I was catching wanted criminals I came to ID 176 and he had a friend on the bike. I called my other agent for backup then 176 ran to the house when he saw an additional agent. Then the friend who was on the bike went away after a min he started to shoot. When I was down ID 176 came out of the house and killed my colleague.
After some time his friend came and I heard a unmute or mute sound in discord in someone's mic in the time stamp of 02:22 from that time they became silent IC for some seconds.

Rules That The ID's Brooked
Meta Gaming- 176, 5305, 1031
Fail Rp- 176
RDM- 1031

Principer

Player
Player
Stop crying you take your gun first and try to stop my friend so what im gonna suppos to do ? watching you ? or comin saying "Hey please leave him alone ?" wtf so cringe man
And you were talking OOC xD thats means metagaming
Good luck :)

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
Stop crying you take your gun first and try to stop my friend so what im gonna suppos to do ? watching you ? or comin saying "Hey please leave him alone ?" wtf so cringe man
And you were talking OOC xD thats means metagaming
Good luck :)
Alright admin will decide Good Luck 😊

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
So I was catching wanted criminals I came to ID 176 and he had a friend on the bike. I called my other agent for backup then 176 ran to the house when he saw an additional agent. Then the friend who was on the bike went away after a min he started to shoot. When I was down ID 176 came out of the house and killed my colleague.
After some time his friend came and I heard a unmute or mute sound in discord in someone's mic in the time stamp of 02:22 from that time they became silent IC for some seconds.

Rules That The ID's Brooked
Meta Gaming- 176, 5305, 1031
Fail Rp- 176
RDM- 1031
An update they were silent for 30 seconds after the Discord Sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom