Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Larry
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: est - eastern standard time
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: keythebeastyo21#7779
6. Your Nickname: Larry Hulk
7. Your ID: 42643
Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. as of late the roleplay has been lacking there hasn't been implemented fresh ideas, I believe that the city and those that play in it are dying for a mix up for new and fresh ideas and someone who is a proven trailblazer, this is what I can bring to the table

2. I want to show a united front with other LEO leaders work closer together so that we can help to increase roleplay for not only the LEOs but also for those that we interact with on a daily basis no more shoot first and ask questions later i wanna work closely with the leaders of all LEOs in order to bring a fresh mindset into the city and perspective of LEOs

3. i wanna get rid of the favoritism in orgs I want for everyone to have a fair shot at being ranked up and moving up the ranks i want to show all that if you put in the effort many good things will come out of it, i want for people to come to a LEO org and have a good time while also learning more in depth roleplay that they can take elsewhere in the city down the road

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I will implement foot patrols therefore creating a more in-depth realistic side of the roleplay and higher interaction rate with the great players of the grand roleplay community.

2. we will routinely and more actively patrol the more busy and active areas within the city including but not limited to: beach market, the offices, the electricity plant. (many of these will be on foot but some can be within vehicles there are plenty of hot areas in the city where there are mass populations)

3. i want for us to have more interaction with the newer players in the city so i will implement starting from the hotel the LSPD community outreach plan where some officers daily and at different times will go to the hotel and offer there help and knowledge to the newer players helping them get a early foot hold on getting a jump start in the city we will also hold plenty of IC events for those that are newer to the city to help them get a boost in terms of financial stability

id like to conclude this application with a few thoughts -
1. look at my track record as a leader its proven and stead fast in terms of success and sustainability with limited issues in terms of rule breaks and with a vast increase with the roleplay that i offered as a leader with my high command..

2. I've a extremely successful leadership tree plenty of those who worked under me during my time as a leader have become leaders of orgs and successfully managed the orgs in which they have ran.

thank you for your consideration and reading of my application

Rocky Waters

Player
Player
The possibilities are endless, with this guy as leader. To say that he will make LSPD fun is an understatement.
His ideas are innovative and his and his Roleplay is second to none.
Plus Ultra +++

Bob Bonkers

Founding partner of the Durag Lawfirm
Server Administrator
Rejected

lack of trust, lack of knowledge of rules
not fit for leadership​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom