Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryan Carter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 24, 2023
Time of violation
13:45
Proofs
https://streamable.com/s09ftt

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Hello to the administrator reading this!

We were close to ballas hq robbing one of their members and he was stalling hard and not complying so that his friends could have time to come out their hq and kill us.
After they kill me they start to rob me. They told me to drop things as revolver handle and armour plates and sniper parts. Its not allowed to rob those things. They also did mixing and metagaming and nlr. One guy was mixing and breaking nlr by saying i killed him earlier. if i killed him then how was he alive and robbing me? And how does he remember that i killed him? . Also the other guy asked if i remember him wich is strange beacuse i have a mask on and my pov shows that i never showed him my passport. So he knows my by my id wich is metagaming.

Here are my clips that i got

As you can see here they are getting numbers to their hq to help them while the other guy isnt fearing for his life so they get more time

ballas 2
here ballas robbs me of stuff that cant be robbed. They clearly say. drop your revolver handle etc.

Ty for reading my complaint!

TheRealEnii

Player
Player
eyy und du grand gefanger köter bevor ich deine muddi besuchen kommen und ein Adana aus dir cocuk mache

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
Approved

ID 18712 will receive a punishment for GR 6.14
ID 18905 will receive a punishment for Earrape
ID 25081 will receive a punishment for Fear RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom