Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Big Wood
Suspect ID
9698 & 82506
Date of violation
Jan 24, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/B9GcjqwKXpE

Big Wood

Player
Player
Hi, Just logged on, and saw something weird on the roof of neighbor, started POV(Takes a bit for windows recorder to start), but basicly before im out of inventory, i get shot without warning.. 30 secs or so after, 82506 come over and mercy kill me.

I go to hospital, game crash when im almost home, relog and start POV early this time. Now I get killed by 82506 outside my own door. Never one word said or wrote - Do I need to make another report for this too(POV posted at end of this post)?

All in POV.. I know pov starts late, but u can see chopper blades still move and that im in inventory, no guns or armor equipped that im not 1 seconds prepared for random killing.

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude the report at this time.
  • Requesting IDs 9698 and 82506 to provide POV of the situation.

They have 6 hours to respond​

hasbelkader

Player
Player
were robbing the house there and we were at war with the members of that family.

Big Wood

Player
Player
I didnt go back🤣. I Got killed at my neighbors House and afterwards I went to my own home… I went outside my home in2nd POV, see a car, go over to it, texture shows no ppl, suddenlya dead person in front of me, and then I get shot, no warning or anything. Both pov shows clearly .
2xRDM
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
1xMK
6.13 It is restricted to kill person who is unconscious to help him to avoid RP situation(Mercy killing). | Demorgan 120 min or WARN

Last edited:

hasbelkader

Player
Player
we were there in a robbery rp and you landed on the roof of that house and we shot it because we robbed the house
Can you kill people inside the house? And your POV have nothing to do with me, I’m not a part of that family at all.

Big Wood

Player
Player
we were there in a robbery rp and you landed on the roof of that house and we shot it because we robbed the house
Yes I saw something weird on the roof and flew over there and landed to check it out but got shot.. then mercy killed.

Can’t just run around shoot anyone within miles..

Last edited:

Big Wood

Player
Player
I didnt go back🤣. I Got killed at my neighbors House and afterwards I went to my own home… I went outside my home in2nd POV, see a car, go over to it, texture shows no ppl, suddenlya dead person in front of me, and then I get shot, no warning or anything. Both pov shows clearly .
2xRDM
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
1xMK
6.13 It is restricted to kill person who is unconscious to help him to avoid RP situation(Mercy killing). | Demorgan 120 min or WARN
And now you mention rules, so you doing house robbery or raiding house, so it’s an event? Doesn’t this event rules apply then?

1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Big Wood

Player
Player
And now you mention rules, so you doing house robbery or raiding house, so it’s an event? Doesn’t this event rules apply then?

1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban
Oh no that’s just sphere, my bad. Don’t do many events.

hasbelkader

Player
Player

event rule hahahahahahahh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom