Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryan Carter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 24, 2023
Time of violation
17:58
Proofs
https://streamable.com/zx7gzs

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
He's a classified agent as well you already saw his ID (you can see his name)

Full IC Issue nothing corrupt in this forum keep crying

Last edited:

Liam Holloww

uBlxckie somnyama
Player
No beef between anyone.

1.Please show admins as where you asked me how much would you give me if I let you guys

2. METAGAMING in FULL RolePlay situation

3. Please show them how you were mixing the whole time crying on why you were going to place this complaint!

Note: Provide full evidence to admin of that situation if you want and do not try lying to admins Ryan aka Clarko Carter!

Joey Alvarez

Player
Player
you can literally see his name no need for his ID cry more though since that’s all you can do apparently.

Liam Holloww

uBlxckie somnyama
Player
you can literally see his name no need for his ID cry more though.
I gave him my ID before that then he stated just few seconds the clip started saying

"My POV was not rolling"
This guy has a known punishment history mostly because of him being a verbal abuser to others, Such people should not be playing this server as they ruin RP for some people and most definitely will for upcoming Grand RP players!

Liam Holloww

uBlxckie somnyama
Player
No beef between anyone.

1.Please show admins as where you asked me how much would you give me if I let you guys

2. METAGAMING in FULL RolePlay situation

3. Please show them how you were mixing the whole time crying on why you were going to place this complaint!

Note: Provide full evidence to admin of that situation if you want and do not try lying to admins Ryan aka Clarko Carter!
Let you guys go*

Sophia Queen

Player
Player
Rejected

The officer already showed you his ID, therefore it is an IC issue that you can take up icly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom