Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DwayneKing2

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yan Kalmikov
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone: GMT +4
4. Average online per day : 5 hrs
5. Your Discord:yung_k47#4930
6. Your Nickname Dwayne King
7. Your ID: 714

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

As you know, I was an admin previously and I really enjoyed being it .I really like helping out the players with their problems and issues. I really liked the whole experience and would like to have it again.

2.What are your strengths?
Fluent English
Fluent Russian
Hard Working
Experienced

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

I would say its still time management a little bit.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Already did

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I'm broke anyways.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all of these people. you have been selected for admin assistant interviews
GhxulTV#4670
Wyatt#4417
Jupiter#8531
buzzs125#5085
Mateja#0208

For above named discord names, INTERVIEWS WILL BE ON Tuesday September 28th AT 19:00 SERVER TIME.

TearyToxic#5664
VICKY#3987
Lidor#9283
Hasnain Ali#8259
official__akkU#7187
ESL_ITACHI#0001
Shamzy#7424
Ratello#0833
V G#7313
lukegorman#6361

For above named discord names, INTERVIEWS WILL BE ON Wednesday September 29th AT 19:00 SERVER TIME.

Alex khan

Player
Player
@information:
1.anas khan
3. GMT+5:30
4. 10-12 hours a day
5. Alex Khan#9154
6. Adrian khan
@Additional information:
1.I want to become an admin because I want to make the role-playing more serious by punishing bad players who are showing a bad RP and breaking server's rules and regulations.
2.My biggest strength is time management and a little bit of coding through some software's.
3.My weakness is that i can't tolerate bad players who disobey and break server rules and regulations and make role-playing a bad experience for other players.
4. Yes
5.Yes.

Akash Vinod

Ex-Head of CPD, EMS
Player
Information:

1. Name: Akash.V.Govind
2. Age: 20
3. Timezone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 7 hours
5. Discord: V G#7313
6. Nickname: Akash Vinod | 17300
7. ID: 17300

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I would like to help the administration team to control the breaking of law in the city and thus providing a better quality of RP to the players. I also wish to help the new players of the city in ways I can after becoming an admin by clearing their doubts that they have in the city so that they wouldn't do anything wrong unknowingly. I also have been in the city for long and have experience the legal and illegal side of the city by working in gangs (Marabunta Grande and Vagos) and in EMS. I am also aware of most of the server rules since I've been trying to learn the whole thing from the rules section of Grand RP Discord Server. I wish to maintain a healthy gaming environment in the city by putting away the toxic players as well as the rule breakers by giving them a punishment. I wish that every single player who comes into the city be able to enjoy the city and ensuring that no one tries to disrupt anyone's RP experience. I think my skillset and the experience I have gained in the past 4 months can be well utilised to maintain the rules and the environment of the city.

2. What are your strengths?

I can communicate fluently in multiple languages.
I am hardworking.
I am a quick learner and a good trainer.
I can analyse a situation really well and make the best decision under the situation.
I can work calmly and get a job done even under a pressure.
I have leadership qualities (have been working at the high command post of EMS for around 1 and a half months.)
I can be online at critical times when there are only few admins online to help people.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Though I have experience playing in other servers, I haven't become an admin in any of the servers so I guess that can be one of my weakness as I need a little time to adjust to the post but as I mentioned that I am a hard worker as well as a quick learner, that shouldn't be a problem.
I get the urge to solve any wrong doings that crosses my eye even if it doesn't cause me any trouble. I step up to the situation and help the victim in the situation. This may backfire so it can be considered as both my strength or a weakness.

Yes, of course I am ready to leave RP life. I've achieved all I've wanted to in the city and now I am looking forward to move onto something greater by becoming an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I am willing to sell business if I own one.

Daniel Murphy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Daniel
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 3-6 hours (weekdays) & 6-14 hours (weekends)
5. Your Discord: Daniel101#0001
6. Your Nickname: Daniel Murphy
7. Your ID: 155

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to assist new players with any questions and try to ensure better RP for every player.
2. What are your strengths? Knowledge about server rules & good concentration
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Focus too much on details & lenient
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Kshitij Satija
2. 17 rn (18 in 18 days from now)
3. +5:30(IST)
4. Currently zero as banned for some reason.
5. kezzes#7616
6. Kezzes Wayne
7. 32703
Additional Information
1. Why do I want to become an admin? Because I wanna help the community grow and I want each and every player in the city to experience and enjoy some good quality rp, which as far as I'm concerned grand rp does the best.
2. My strengths are time management, and leadership skills. I know a little bit of coding and some experience in managing teams and people during events.
3. According to me my weakness are sometimes getting instigated easily and getting a bit angry.
4. Yes
5. Yes

(Ps. I Hope I get selected)

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Info
1. Yash P
2. 23
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 hours
5. active_lazy#6736
6. Ganesh Gaitonde
7. 10999
Additional information
1. I have started my RP experience from Grand RP itself and I have accomplished a lot, now I want to help everyone to have a great RP experience and enjoy in this server, also to punish people who find it funny to break rules, use cheats and give a bad experience to people who actually put in effort to do good RP . being an admin is very difficult but they are the most respected , I believe I have the potential to become an admin.

2.My strengths includes time management, quick decision making, being calm and patient in worse conditions. Being the leader i have the experience of handling situations and finding a solution and to be on good terms.

3. In terms of weaknesses sometimes I directly say things which can be done directly and maybe someone might find this rude, also because of my time zone I'm not present late night but I hop in early morning.

4.I have been the Leader of a respectable Organization , and I believe after that I am ready to leave RP life.

5. I don't have any business and not planning to buy one. I guess I am good on not having a business.

Blue Flocka

toxic revenge
Player
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: GhxulTV#4670
6. Your Nickname: Blue Wazuki
7. Your ID: 31765
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I have been in many illegal and legal orgs which means ive seen how both sides of the city is like.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if I think someone is being a idiot I’d tell them.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes 10000000%
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own any businesses

Blue Flocka

toxic revenge
Player
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: GhxulTV#4670
6. Your Nickname: Blue Wazuki
7. Your ID: 31765
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I have been in many illegal and legal orgs which means ive seen how both sides of the city is like.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if I think someone is being a idiot I’d tell them.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes 10000000%
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own any businesses

btW

Player
Player
Information
Emirhan
GMT+03:00
8 - 10 hours per day
btW#0014
Emirhan Eliusta

Additional information
I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy while playing our server.
I was a Admin in other RP games for 4 years. So, i think i am a good admin.
My greatest weakness is my english level is Intermediate (B2) but i can get along well with people.
Yes, i am ready because i know what it's like and how it feels.
I don't have business.

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
1. Alex Hoang
2. 18
3. PDT
4. 10+ hours
5. Alex Hoang#2022
6. Alex Zero
7. 5660
Additional Information
1. Because I want to be someone who can help everyone on the server at any time and I want to help people with RP situations as much as I can., also I want to help this server grow up more because all the server I played so far this is the best server that I played in my whole RP experience.
2. My strength is I can talk to people calm, I'm a listener too. I have 1600+ hours of play RP. Also, I was an admin for a server that have 100+ people in the server approximately.
3. My greatest weakness is sometimes, my English not really good.
4. Yes, I'm ready to leave RP life to become an admin
5. Yes, I'm ready to sell my business.

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name irl: Evyatar

Your age: 16.11 (october 17)

Timezone : GMT+3

Average online a day: 7-10 depends if i have school or not.

Your discord: bamu#9990

Your nickname: bamu (IC aice)

Your id: 46955

Why do you want to become an admin? answer: I wanna help out the server and serve the players.

What are you strengths? answer: experience player and fluent english.

What are your greatest weaknesses? answer: annoying trollers.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? answer: yessir i do.

Will you be ready to sell your business? answer: yes.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. An Vu
2. 23
3. NA, Central
4. 8-12 hours+ (Weekend could be more)
5. Andy.#8888
6. Andy
7. 45908

Additional information
I've been in the city for about 2 months and I see the server growing really strong but there still a lot of people violating the server rules, I would love to become admin to help the server even get better than it is now. Also help to improve the RP of the server.

I'm very polite to other, respect and listening to other people. I've been doing all the legal org and illigal org, So i get a good understanding about RP stuff to help improve the server.

Time management. I have no idea when I can be on the server like I don't manage my time correctly for example for someday i can be on for 8 hours, some day I'm there for more than 12 hours which I skip all my IRL work. But I think it is a good advantage for the server.

Absolutely

Yes, I'm trying to sell my

Last edited:

Ayden Williams

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ayden
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: CST
4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours weekdays, 6-7 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: GullibleDedShot#6969
6. Your Nickname: Ayden DeCali
7. Your ID: 6424

Additional information
i want to become an admin to help out in the server, i would absolutely love to help out with the rulebreakers in this server and make sure they stop. I have applied for admin multiple times because i really want to be there for the server and i am very passionate about this position, i would always be watching over big rp scenes that i come across to make sure they maintain a decent level of rp, and to make sure they don't break any rules. If someone needed help in the request section i would always try my best to attend to their needs and try to help out with their problem however means necessary.
good at using my hands, good with technology, fluent english.
i have a hard time with emotions and do not handle bad news well.
yes absolutely.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
luckily i don't have any.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Vatsal Mishra
GMT +5:30
5-6 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Darken Suave
41543 Level :- 16

1. As We All Know The Players Are Increasing Day By Day And The Work Load Of Admins Is Getting Heavier And Heavier So I Just Want To Help Them And I Am Very Dedicated Towards My Work And I Want To Make Sure That Everyone Should Enjoy Clear , Clean And Fair Rp As Well

2. My Strengths Are Learning New Things Decision Making Power Exploring New Things And Trying To Learn As Much As Possible And I Have Few Coding Skills Too

3. My Strengths Are My Weakness.
4. Yes
5. Yes
Pls Try Me Once I Am Applying This For 4th Time

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Ethan Rovansky
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6hrs, up to 14hrs on weekends
5. Your Discord: Feef#0918
6. Your Nickname: Tania Murphy
7. Your ID: 203

Additional information

As i understand the admin structure, have worked with many admins in the past, and am running a vital part of the server's legal organization, I understand and take to comply with all server rules and regulations. I am always working my hardest, and always answering new player's questions, helping them get past learning curbs, server bugs, and other questions they may have. Longterm, I am wishing to become an administrator and punish poor negative toxic behavior and RP, but for the short term, at least while I'm supporting the server as a Leader of the LSPD organization, I am looking to become an assistant to better aid and assist players in discord and in-game, alongside my job as chief of Police. It is in my best interest to help the server grow, as I've never dedicated so much to a single project, and I am willing to dedicate more, given the chance and opportunity to be an Administration Assistant. I have been a player of this server since hour 1 of the server and will continue to play for the foreseeable future. I therefore can confidently state, I will be here for a long time to come. I have familiarized myself with all server rules, and I update myself constantly, always re-reading the rules, to make sure I don't break one, and to maintain the role as a mentor/example for others and newcomers in the server.
I am down to the point, I act upon facts and proof, I give fair chances, I am reliable, confident and knowledgeable, with the addition of being an amazing efficient worker in the field. I don't like when people are spoken over or discriminated against for age, gender or race. I am also great at reasoning with people, and I am resourceful.
When confronted with extremely rude or arrogant people, I tend to not be able to aid them the best of my ability due to not being able to get the information needed to proceed or go through with certain actions.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

DHC GAMER

Player
Player
sumit sawant
IST
9to12 Hrs.
DHC#9762
Sammy
Additional info
i wanna be an admin because i have been playing on the server since few months and came to know rules are breaking and making trouble by players and i always want to solve these problems but i never had the power to that so that's the reason i want to be admin
And i will make sure to deal with my power wisely and make server a better for other gamers
My strength is I am confident I am punctual and I have a positive attitude towards life
My weakness is I m a little bit of straightforward person
yes
yes

Ripu Arora I 61013

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin
1. Ripu Aroraa
3. (GMT+5:30)
4. 5 to 9 hours
5. MERIP#0168
6. Ripu
7. 61013
Additional information
1. A good systems administrator must be able to communicate and get along well with others, and understand the basic principles and practices of proactive customer service (and even services delivery, as I'll dig into a bit more in the next major heading that follows).

• Communication skills.
  • People skills.
  • Writing skills.
  • Analytical skills.
  • Honesty.
  • Leadership skills.
  • Patience.
  • Writing skills.
  • Empathy.
  • Initiative.
  • Self-motivation.
  • Computer literacy.