Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillup McGroin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL~ Shachem Crafton
2. Your age ~ 28
3. Time zone ~ EST
4. Average online per day ~2-5 hours on weekdays, 6 - 8 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord ~ UnDrinkableSpace#4743
6. Your Nickname ~ Space
7. Your ID ~ 9712

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? ~ The reason I want to be an admin is to see the city strive, grow, and succeed as the citizens of GRAND RP all while maintaining a safe and entertaining Role play.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are communication and understanding
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Greatest weakest would be that I'm extreme when it comes to protocol and regulations. No EXCEPTIONS
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? YES
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) YES

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all of these people. you have been selected for admin assistant interviews
Shadow_#7989
Chew#1058
FiveMark#6666
Jayden69#7119
Tony Haines#0933
Scarlet#3422

For above named discord names, INTERVIEWS WILL BE ON Tuesday October 26th From19:00 - 21:00 SERVER TIME.

L

Likhitha Reddy

Imformation:-
1.Your Name IRL:-
Sujith Reddy
2.Your Age:-
21 Years
3.Time Zone:-
IST+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:-
I will be Online around 10-12 hours. When "CODE A" happens i will be at 7-9 hours.
5.Your Discord:-
2708SujjiYT#9860
6.Your Nickname:-
Likhitha Reddy
7.Your ID:-

Additional Imformation:-
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I find it more fun administering to players than to play the game.
I have the tendency to help more than to participate.
Most importantly, i want to help new players and of course work to maintain the excellent player experience.
2. What are your strengths?
I like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem.
instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I feel like my weakness can be that sometimes I put my emotions first, which makes me take some things personally when they aren't supposed to be.
Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm never doing enough and have to keep pushing myself to work harder even if I'm doing a good job.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I have prepared to leave RP life to become an admin. i done lot of rp situations in government 5 terms and 1term in ems i just thinking to have some break to recall all memories so for that i can leave rp If I can Achieve an admin to help all citizen.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I do not have any businesses. I just Had one apartment to be live on.

-(THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION)-

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
Information
1. Or
2. 21
3. GMT‎+3
4. 8-11 hours per day
5. ijo#9697
6. Mikel Zoom
7. 51479

Additional information
1. I want to be an admin because I want to help players, make players happy with events. I want to take care on the players who breaks the rules and make the server healthy and better. I am playing this server for a while and I know everything, every rule, every event, know how to handle with the players in this city.
I like to be in chrage and lead players to the right way and to the fun way, that's why I also became a family leader.
I think as admin I will succeed to help more people and make sure that everyone will follow the rules like they should.
In my past, I already was an admin in few servers and I know how to do it on the best way, because I learned from my mistakes in the past.

2. My stregngths are that I am adult, I know 2 languages perfectly (English, Hebrew), friendly, Socially, I know how to talk with people even when they wrong, I am patient, I have fulent English, I am calm, I respect everyone no matter who he is and what he done before.

3. My weaknesses are.. I don't have?

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP and be an admin if I will get the chance to.

5. Lucky me, I don't have any business :)

Good luck everyone.

godly

Player
Player
Information
1. Michael Worley
2. 16
3. cst (central standard time)
4. 8-13 hours per day
5.Michael112#0429
6. Mikey dom
7. 78592

Additional information
1. I want to become a admin to help out the server and possibly make events/host events, i just love helping people in general
2. My strength's well i can somewhat code i am a good listener i am fare to everyone i am not toxic at all... i am very trust worthy
3. i talk to much sometimes
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? (yes)
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) (yes)

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1.Geovrg Bademyan
3. NA
4.5-8 hours depends on some days ether more or less
5. 𝒢ℋ𝒪𝒮𝒯#9478
6.Ghost Versace

Additional information
hello my name is gevorg and i want to be an admin because i like helping everybody. when i joined the server and i play about 2 years in GRP so i have a lot of experience in RP and being admin because in the German server i have been admin even though i did not know German but i was so help full that i been admin now i have done all kind of RP and want to help the server with me being admin and i can guarantee that picking me as an administrator of the server will be a good choice because i want to make people play by rules and punish those who still breaks rules still now. i will not disappoint with me being admin and will make the server look better with me being in the stuff team

my strengths are that i can be online a lot and i am very helpful in discord and in game. i make Shure that when there is a situation and people don't understand each other to take the situation very calm and with out argument.

my weaknesses are that i tell truth to people and im open person but that fixable

yes, i am ready to leave RP to become admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
i don't have a business but yes

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Lidor Kamarlekar
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
GMT 3+
4. Average online per day:
7 Hours
5. Your Discord:
Lidor#9283
6. Your Nickname:
Jessica Starlight
7. Your ID:

Additional information
Well I play this game A lot and i have so much fun and i do wanna to help other people to find the rp game fun as I do I believe I can help in a lot of situation and make people love me as an admin and change a lot of people and make the game fun more then now.
i talking with a lot of admins every day and even maybe a lot of them know my name i do like they spirit and i wanna feel one of them as a family i can bring to them more help and assist them in anytime every day even if i am at work i can open my laptop and help them.
I am Loyalty to games and to the people who around me and i not leaving them at all always support them.
My Weakness is when i find a lie about something i can really be sad because he lie to me.
Yes i do have fun in Rp game but its time for me to assist another people so i am ready to leave the RP for it.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes i do have a Business but i dont care to give him up for making An Admin

Abo Basel

Player
Player
1.Ziad
3.UTC +2
7-13 Hours A Day (Weekends 10-15 Hours)

5. Shadoow#7989
6.Alex Meg

1. I want to be an administrator since I have lived in the city for a long time and have learned everything there is to know about it. I've worked in a variety of criminal and legal organizations, giving me a unique perspective on the city. As an administrator, I'd like to try something new and broaden my horizons. Being an administrator would allow me to improve everyone's gaming experience in the city and make people understand how rp works better.

2. My strengths are that I am understanding, respectful, and capable of leading when necessary. I'm a hard worker, and my efforts will be evident i can also use Word and Office.
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server ADMIN.

3. My greatest flaw is that I am very honest, which can lead to people being unable to accept honest comments also
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server admin
Word
Office.

4. Yes, I am prepared to quit my RP life to work as an administrator.

5. Yes, if I ever own a business, I am prepared to sell it.

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Kshitij Satija
IST
Blocked so none rn but can give min 3 hours.
kezzes#7616
Kezzes Wayne

~I want to become an admin because i want to make sure each and every player enjoys quality rp.
~I want to make sure that the rules are followed by each and every person on the server.
~I want to help the server grow and teach new players and fail/fear rp players to participate in good rp.
My biggest strength is time management.
I am a chess player so I know how to wait and first understand the situation.
I know a Little bit of coding.
And most importantly I'm a Quick Learner.
Previous experience as a GTA RP Player.
I only know python. Anger issues but not so much.
Yes, I will.
Yes(I don't own any as of now)

Last edited:

Precious DG

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢 😊
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION

1. IRL Name : Precious Daniel George
2. Age : 18
3. Time Zone : +5.30
4. Average online per day : 7 - 8 hours
5. Discord : Precious Daniel George#0977
6. Nickname : Precious Daniel
7. ID : 46629

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Why do u want to become an admin ?
For the past few months I have been in this city . The admins are very active and always help people and fulfil the needs . So , I also want to become an admin so that I can help others and fulfill all their needs and make more happiness in this city . Bringing Peace and happy to the city is the main thing , being an admin we can manage all the things happening around us so that we can apply a perfect RP and deal with situations that come across us . From all this I want to become an Admin in order to work with admins and support them as a helping hand and bring some love and changes to the city .

My strengths are , I'm very polite and very respectful person towards everyone , hard work person , sharp minded , helping minded .

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
I'm bit angry sometime but I'm recovering from it , other than that I don't have any weakness .

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?
Yes , I'm ready to leave RP life

5.Will you be ready to sell your business ?
Yes , I'm ready to sell my Business ( I don't own one as of now )

Jerome Machadoz

Forum Warrior
Game Assistant
Information
1. Your name IRL Yash
2. Your age 24
3. Time zone IST
4. Average online per day 5-8
5. Your Discord Aye Yash#0007
6. Your Nickname Jerome Machadoz/ Jer Rome
7. Your ID 27810

Additional information
After spending brief 5 months in server I have experienced all of the ways Citizen, Legal and gang RP. and now I feel is to help new people that are getting into server. Not only helping but making them follow all server rules so that the quality of RP is maintained in the server
I have experienced initial as a citizen and then legal (NG and Dep Chief of EMS) and then gang rp (Ballas, and Vagos)
I have been through all the server Rules and Gang Rules and I think I am now capable to get them enacted in the server
I have management as one of my best skills being in Dep position in EMS I have managed most of the activities and made sure everything has worked under rules of the server. Some other strength could be team player and a good listener & analyzer with that I can asses the situation and then give judgement
One weakness that I feel I have in this server is short temper towards people that are disrespectful in the game.
Yes
Yes
Yes

Miyagi

Player
Player
Maxim
GMT+3
8-12 per day
Maximka.#2527
Harrison Wells

I want to become an admin because i want help to new player that dont know the rule
I want to make sure everyone know the rules and enjoy good rp
I want to help to the server to grow bring new player that love good rp

strengths:
Fast lerner
I know 3 Languages
I am patient with people
Hard worker

weaknesses:
i dont have one :>

yes

yes

Last edited:

Lexus roy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:Aditya Siddha
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 8+hours a day
5. Your Discord: Lexus Roy#5200
6. Your Nickname:Lexus
7. Your ID:32834

Additional information
To help out players who is getting issues Ingame ,help people out with there queries , try to make rp better for everyone around and I really wanna see this server grow and I will try to punish who is not following rules and I will also gonna try to reduce who is in not interested in doing RP and last but most important I will like to help out ADMIN and all staff, they all working and watching 500+ people everyday so I will help them out in some staff so that they less work to do and take a break for sometime.
Time management, respect others time, not toxic , confident and dedicated to RP server
As per I can think nothing is my greatest weakness.
Yes.
Yes .

Mona Darling

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Atharv Pandey
3.GMT(+5:30)
4.5-6 Hours
5.Shin Chan#9388
6.Mona Darling
Additional information
1.I have been in server for like 210 plus days and i have been through most of all player aspect which is getting robbed to getting in an organisation i have seen it all in between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs now the new players have so many privilege to spawn their cars for free back then we didn't had so much of free opportunities, so now i want to experience the game from gods eye (from admins POV). I've been in the server since a long time now and I really like being here. I've been in EMS for more than 120 days now and I have learnt alot. I am really professional and punctual.I am a strict follower of all rules myself, whether it is city, govt org or gangs. And at times I also make sure that the others are following them as well as much as I can. But due to limited abilities, almost more than 50% of the times I have failed and been ignored by the citizens. So I want to become one of the administrators so that I can efficiently use this skill set for this role and make the city a better place. Also, as we all know, the city is growing day by day and I would like to make my contribution to ensure it's smooth running.
I am fascinated with the work city Admins have been doing. I am really in awe of their support and I also want to contribute a little to the city as well. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside with other admins would be a great pleasure for me. I always give 200% in what ever I do and I believe I can be a really good addition to the team.
2. I am really good at communication. I am a good people's person. Effective leadership skills, I am a quick learner as well, my trainer would need to put minimum effort to mold me into the role. I know languages like English and Hindi.
3. I cannot be in the city for more than the time mentioned above. Not good at arguing with people. I do not have any previous administrator experience, but looking forward to start here since I am a quick learner
4.Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin
5.Yes

Last edited:

Navanit

Player
Player
Navanit Singh
1st
14-17
YTECH#3618
Navanit

I want to be a admin so I can teach new players rules and guide them in correct way and make sure that everyone enjoys the game withouth any cheat.
If there were no admin available for someone in need i try to reply them and solve there issues.
If someone misbehaving with other or breaking the rules of game i will warn them or punish them in order to make fair and friendly gaming.

My strenghth is that i can talk with anyone with respectfully. i dont lose my pateint any situation. And fast learner.

My greatest weaknesses is nothing.

Yes i will do.

Yes i will do.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Vatsal Mishra
IST(Indian Standard Time) GMT +5:30
6-7 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Justin Smith

Additional Info:-
1. I Really Want to help people and there are so many new players joining only to create disturbence so they made many player quit who are joining to enjoy this beautiful city and i dont want to see these type of hackers or rule breakers. thats why i want to become an admin because there are so many complaint about these type of players and this is not sufficient 2000 players over 20 -25 Admins if i became an admin i will try to solve as much reports i can. and i want to make this city clean to play so new players stay here and enjoy the maximum limit of Roleplay

2. My Strengths Are :- Quick learner, handling multiple things, a lot of irl and in game experience and time management

3. Weakness :- Everything is a bit difficult to learn at start but with my quick learning qualities, I feel that I am able to overcome it.

4. Yes

5. I Dont have any but if there is one in future i am ready to sell It So Yes!

Joseph Seed

Leader of cult group in Mount Montana.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Joseph Salas
2. 21
3. +5:30 GMT
4. 1-2 hrs
5. Night Fury#1344
6. Quick Silver
7. 68365

Additional Information
1. I want to make sure that no one is breaking the RP rules, for themselves or for helping others
2. Peace, game.
3. Nothing special
4. No, I'm afraid if I will lose everything I made with a great effort and time.
5. Don't have any business.

Yash Astro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Yash Parashar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord - yashparashar69#5706
6. Your Nickname - Yash Astro
7. Your ID - 22583

Additional information
a) Since I have done so many things now I want to help or guide people to enjoy a fair and good quality RP.
b) I want the community to be better free from rule breakers and hackers because these are the only person who don't let others to experience the quality RP.
a) I have patience and a supportive Nature.
b) I have no anger issue.
c) I am dedicated to my work, if any one needs me I am ready to help them at any time.
: Now since I have given my so much time to the game it seems like I don't have any weakness I can handle situation pretty good now.
: Yes
: Yes

Rodger Hollow

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
1. Jai
2. 18
3. Australian Eastern Standard Time
4. Working Days 6-8 Hours, Non Working Days 8-10 Hours
5. Jai#6666
6. Rodger Davis
7. 53158

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like its my time to stop RPing and start becoming the best admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am very mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is a lot different compared to some other admins which will result in always having at least 1 admin on at all times.
I am not in school which results in me being able to be an active admin.
I can listen to 2 sides of a story.
I rarely put up with disrespect and always show respect to others.
Previous Admin On 2 Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry/heated quite quickly if someone shows disrespects towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes ofcourse.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes I will be willing to sell my atm to become an admin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom