Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Wins

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1.Umar
3.GMT+5:30
4.10-14hrs
5.GoldPool#1506
6.Goldpool
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1.I think i can help more people as an admin by teaching them how things work in the server,helping them understand the basic rules and things that they should avoid, so that they can have a enjoyable experience.i can say them the same thing 10 times as i am so patient especially with new people
2.i am very good at making people understand anything and explain them even if they are not that good at english..If needed i can even help people with their language ( i know 4)
3. I dont get convinced easily if the things are going wrong no matter who it is unless they show me some evidence
4.yes, I am aware of the fact that as an admin we dont engage in rp.
5.considering i dont own one, if in future i have a business i am ready to sell it

arnav arora

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-Arnav arora
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- ist
- 12hours or above
5. Your Discord
-terminator#6087

6. Your Nickname
- James franko
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I want to become an admin because i see a lot of caos which can be avoided if people just knew the rules and also if there is a good mediating admin between them to solve the issues and enjoy the rp as it should be enjoyed. I myself struggled with a lot of things while exploring the server back in the day like with the rules and experiencing new things because half of the people who knew the things didn't share it and know i wanna make sure that everybody gets help with whatever things they wanna know through the admin team and also let em explore some of the things on their on to keep the suspense the server has to offer.
-
time management, paitence , good listening skills , can speak 2 different languages , not partial with anybody , and i'm online the whole day from 4:00 to 22:00 when most of the people need help as the server is loaded with a 1000 people.
- the only weakness i have is i am little sensitive towards the newbies because they don't know most of the rules as they are new to the sever so dont wanna punish them more than they should have to ruin their experience of the server while maintaining the quality of rp as well.
- yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
- yes but i dont have any.

JakeCollins

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL
Jake
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT +1
12hours a day
5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

Collins
7. Your ID

Additional information

- Basically I have been playing the server since realease and I know all the rules but I don't think me myself has impacted the server enough, I would like to join the staff team to help out with people that are breaking rules and to just make sure grand rp is a good server people can play where their is quality roleplay everywhere you go. If you give me chance on the staff team I will remain professional at all times and show you that I'm a great asset to your team and could impact the staff team alot, I have alot of experience within roleplay and I was staff on another RP server for a while so I know how to handle situations etc. I have been playing ragemp RP for nearly two years and have over 2k hours on the game, I have the experience I think grand RP needs and I will prove I'm worthy if given a chance.
- Since I have alot of experience with rageMP I'm quite familiar with the 3rd party cheating softwares, lag switchers and I know alot of hidden cheats that people use to try and fool admins, I could easilly point out a cheater if they are using soft aim or I can even tell if their using ESP through a hidden software like OBS etc. I think grand would benefit with me on the team as I would put all my work into helping this server become a better place.
-My greatest weakness would be that I don't have experience in staffing within grand RP so I won't know the commands etc right at the start but I'm a fast learner and will get used to the staff life very quickly as I'm good at taking orders and listening to advice.
-for the time being I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't have a business

Heavier Reeves

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Information
1. Your name IRL : Het Rathod

2. Your age :19

3. Time zone : IST

4. Average online per day : 2-3 hours

5. Your Discord : RathodM1004#6537

6. Your Nickname : Heavier Reeves

7. Your ID : 29411

Additional Information

ans: I just don't want to help and provide the finest quality of experience to the players of the server but i also want to be a part of the server's journey and also want to guide new players in the server and want the help players in need. I know all the server rules so I am able to figure out the players who are breaking rules in the server. Honestly i think I don't deserve to be a admin but i think I can be a great admin assistant

ans: adapting , quick learning and time management.

ans: I can not handle multiple things at one time but i think I can adapt it.

ans: Yes

Last edited:

Dominic Ortiz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Sourabh Kamble

2. Your age: 21

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours

5. Your Discord: Sourabh Kamble#8621

6. Your Nickname: Dominic Ortiz

7. Your ID: 10279

Additional Information

ans: There are a huge number of players on the server and nowadays new players are so active in the server and don't the rules of city and which is harming the the legit players and I don't want anyone to be in trouble. I want to improve the playing scenario in the city and conclude proper justice for everyone. I will be building up myself as an admin as I will be into it. I will not cross the limits as a power of an admin. I will treat everyone equally in the situtation, even I have my friend in that situation.

ans: problem-solving, handle the pressure, decision making, proper English speaking, know the rules of the city

ans: I don't think I have them which will affect me as admin

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player
Information
1. Nisarg Patel
2. 20
3. GMT+5:30
4. 7 to 8 hours
5. BornVita#0001
6. Bornvita
7. 13489

Additional information
1.I love being an administrator because i am highly organized and meticulous. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I see being an administrative assistant as a crucial piece of the functioning of an entire city, and i would love to join this part of family. Mainly the reason why i want to become Admin is i know all of the rule in Grand RP and i am also old player of the city so i think i can help people in any situation with giving them solutions and feel them happy.

2.Talking about my strengths then i have "Patience", and i am fast learner, as far as i know i can deal with any situation without any hesitation and give them solutions very calmly, and another thing is respect, i can respect each and every one no metter the person is younger or elder ,i can treat them as similar way.

3.Well, time management is my weakness, i cant manage time per my schedule but now i am improving my self on that.

4.Absolutely, i just explored lot of things in city so i don't think that it might be hurt.

5.As per now i doesn't own any business but if in future i get then i definitely Sell it

Last edited:

Atharv Pandey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Atharv Pandey
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+(5:30)
4. Average online per day 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord Shin Chan#0001
6. Your Nickname-Sophia Pandat
7. Your ID 16758

Additional information
I have been in server for like 120+ days now and i have tried most of the things which are available as in a normal players aspect which is working as a farmer, fire fighter, taxi driver and etc. I know how to feels like getting robbed and how good it feels while robbing someone else . Now being a part of EMS and SAHP i have seen most of the things which one can go through in an organisation . In between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs so now i want to try something really different then normal rp which means being an admin and helping others to play a proper rp without any problem .

2.Leadership, communication, Honesty, Dedication and Patience

3.Self-criticism bc I tend to be overly critical of myself. Whenever I complete a project, I can’t help but feel that I could have done more even if my work received a positive response. This often leads me to overwork myself and leaves me feeling burned out

4.Yes i am ready

5.I don't have any business.

Last edited:

Ron DeLuca

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ron
2. Your age
22+
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord
RedskyRon#2667
6. Your Nickname
Redsky Ron
7. Your ID
Additional information
I enjoy working with a gaming server, I prefer routine work. I believe that I can bring value to the team in your server. Considering everything I know about the this game server and about myself, the position of an administrative assistant seems like a perfect choice.
I’ve always preferred to work in groups and find that my collaborative nature is one of my strongest attributes. On projects that I directed, I work well to inspire diverse team members and work side by side with them to achieve the project goals.

I am incredibly introverted, which makes me wary of sharing my ideas in a group setting or speaking up during team meetings. I feel that I had good intentions, I just wasn't always comfortable speaking up. After my team didn’t meet expectations on two consecutive projects, I decided to start making changes to get more familiar with sharing my ideas for the benefit of my team. I took local improv classes and started trying to get comfortable discussing my thoughts. It's still a work in progress, but it's something that I've improved dramatically over the past year.
Yes of course
Yes for sure.

James BAOs

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Vyom Agrawal
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- (GMT+5:30)
- 9-10 Max
5. Your Discord
- Vyom Jackson#2222
6. Your Nickname
- Vyom Jackson
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I want to be an ADMIN because to Make sure that no one break rules and everyone enjoy RP. And punish to people who go against the rules and help new player in the server.
- Managing, Time management, patience.
- I can't control myself when so many people shout at one time.
- Yes I will
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
- Yes!!

Last edited:

Bucky Rich

Player
Player
1. Krish Patil
2. 17
3. IST
4. 10hrs
5. Bucky#9067
6. Bucky Singh
7. 12933

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin to make things happy in the city. Whenever people call me when they want any help I want to greet them with happiness and let them know that we admins are here to spread happiness and not just show our power and punish people which I think most people think. I want people to contact a god and have hope that we will help them and not be angry about what happened and nobody will help them.
2. I help people even when I am in loss. Like whenever my friends or organization members need help I never say no I'll be on my way to help them. So I think becoming an admin I can help more people. I also keep my eyes on small thing so if there is any evidence that needs to be viewed I will see to it that if the person blaming himself is not breaking any rule and if he is then he will be punished.
3. I think my weakness is that I get convinced by people very easily. But if I am assigned any work I will make sure that my weakness doesn't interfere in it.
4. Yes, I will.
5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business even if I don't have 1

Marquise Brown

Player
Player
Information
1. Milad
2. I am 17 years old
3. My time zone is CEST also known as GMT+1
4. I try to be online as much as possible but I do firefighting IRL so I expect around 14-30 hours a week
5. Zyphon#7725
6. TomBrady
7. 55408

Additional information
1. I want to be come an administrator because I wanna make a difference. I see stuff all the time where I would think "Damn these people do not know what they are doing". In those situations I wanna make a difference by being there to help out and stop that stuff so everyone around me can have a better experience here on Grand and maybe even recommend it to others so we can keep growing.
2. My strengths are that I am experienced with being staff on a lot of communities in my past, being able to keep cool, calm and collected during stressful situations and making sure we get the best out of it.
3. My weakness can sometimes be that I try to figure everything out myself and don't ask for help.
4. I would happily leave RP to help someone else as an admin.
5. Yes sir.

Thank you, I hope I can get an interview where I can go more in depth and explain it a bit better.

Sincerely,
Tom Brady

Almighty Jynx

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)!
Information
1. Gal Kalteneker
2. 16 years old
3. GMT+2
4. 10+ Hours a day
5. Almighty Jynx#4737
6. Almighty Jynx
7. 28686
Additional information
1. I want to be admin to help players that need help and make better experience to players i also like to catch hackers and punish them
2. i am very good catching cheaters, Activity,Good at helpng
3. Cant play above 11:00 GMT+2
4. Yes i am ready to leave RP life to become admin
5. I dont have any business so I dont think thats a problem

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Simon
2. 20
3. ST
4. 10-12h
5. FreeJ#1283
6. Simon Brown
7. 14078
Additional information
1. As a fully reformed member of the grand city, with a great understanding of rules and rp. I wanna become an adminstrator not only to make sure people enjoy the time at the server and the rp, but also to make sure they do it within the rules. As members at the moment rather ruleplay than roleplay and I want that to be changed, but still maintain the same harshness and integrity of the rules created by Mazhor and the Adminstration Team. And maybe some new rules that should be added or changed. I also know two languages English and Polish which might be a new addition to the adminstration team.
2. A great understanding of the rules as you could of seen on forums. I am also known in the city which would help as an admin, as people are more likely to listen and respect me, compared to some other people they never heard off. I am also not shy to share my views and opinions which would allow me to do my job, regardless of who it is, and wouldnt hesitate incase it would backfire on me.
3. My greatest weaknesses, might be that I'm stubborn and might not listen to players if I think im right, Also I'm slightly toxic, but I'm trying to limit and reduce it as much as possible.
4. Yes, as after being in the city for nearly 2 months I'm ready to leave the rp life and become an admin, as I have done majority of the things I wanted to achieve as a gang member.
5. At the current time I have no personal business, so It wouldnt be a problem.

Last edited:

Bosnic Johnson

Player
Information-
1. Luis Holloway
2. 18 (OOC) 36 (IC)
3. (England) BST
4. 12hours a day.
5. Luis.#6964
6. Luis Holloway
7. 43007

Additional information-
1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.
-My ID makes me look like I'm new to the city however that's not the case, I have 36 years in the city and that shows dedication and loyalty.

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment.

3. My weakness is that I'm impatient, this is something I am working on and attempting to become a better man because of it, I am knuckling down trying to be more patient to help others.

4. Yes, I am ready to put administration above my own RP.

5. Yes.

Thank you for reading my administration application.

Last edited:

slackz

Player
Player
1. Matthew Stephens
2. 15
3. Gmt +1
4. 10-12h
5. LLJW#9999
6. Jordie Cash
7. 43802
Additional information
1. Honestly, From My Time In the Grand RP City, I have seen alot of people not abide by the rules. and thats something I would like to change, since its something that effects other players and not just the player doing it. It can really take effect on someones Roleplay Life.

2. My greatest strengths are (Time Management, and talking with new people) its something I have gotten used to.

3. My Greatest weaknesses are being confronted about something, I always seem to get nervous and shakey sometimes, depending on the situation.
4. Yeah, Im Ready To Leave RP Life, Its Honestly Not As Fun as it used to be. and Im trying to become an admin anyways, so I dont see why not.
5. I currently Dont Own A buisness, So yeah. Of course.

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day7 Hours
5. Your Discord Ed1 #8435
6. Your Nickname Eddi Putin
7. Your ID 10269

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Mainly because i think RP life is getting quite boring, and i weant to take a further step of now becoming an admin, which in base i think sounds pretty fun. I daily see many new players that do rulebreaks because theyre not taught good enough. This is something ill be focusing on: Educating members to better the good RP server we already have.
2. What are your strengths? Helping, Memorising, not taking sides, taking responsibilities and being honest.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Getting carried away to doing something i shouldnt. Taking responsibilities that are not my jurisdiction to take.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Sam
2. 19
3. Time zone CET
4. 7+ hours a day
5. Shamzy#7424
6. Shamzy Zeebo
7. 43002

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I want to help people out, and also I see a lot of people breaking rules, and most of the time, I can't do anything. I also want to help maintain the RP we have right now. I also have experience being an Admin from a gang server "ganjawrld". Also that I've been in the Norwegian army. Which made me very tolerant and one dedicated person.

My greatest weakness is that I'm the biggest critic of my own work, and I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed.

Yes, am ready to put other people RP experience in front of mine as I like helping other people, and I care a lot for the server.

I am willing to sell my business.

Last edited:

VikramDZ

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Vikram Dua
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-5-6 Hours can be even more
5. Your Discord-VikramDZ#8317
6. Your Nickname-Vik
7. Your ID-17969

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin-As this server being an growing server there are many new people coming in the server who don't abide by the rules of the server,I will punish those people if required, and many things in different parts of the city which are to be taken care of such as in departments and Gangs that departments are working according to the rules,and if not they are even required to be given strikes or according to the situation can be even dosbaned, so we need effective admins like me who have the experience of such thing as i have experience being an admin in other server like XIRP. etc

2. What are your strengths?-I always remain professional while being an admin, i am not bias for example in an situation my friend is also involved so i won't be fostering him in such situation if he is wrong,I never misuse my powers, motivation towards my work. These are the good things in me which become a part of my strength.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?-My greatest weakness is that i am a bit shy and become nervous sometimes while certain situations.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?-Yeah i am ready to leave but some part of RP life is also a part of admin life as it helps us to make sure things are going right just by being a part of RP situations.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)- Yeah but I don't have any..

Sattu Jaat

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. AJAY SIHAG
2. 25
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 09+ Hours
5. ajay#2017
6. Luka Pathan
7. 15638

Additional Information

Ans. I have been part of this server for nearly 03 months now and I have seen both sides of the city i.e. Legal side i served EMS as a Divison Chief and the illegal side (marabunta and vagos gangs) .so i know all the rules and regulations of both side . I want to become an admin because as the number of players on this server is rising day by day we also need more admins to keep up with the demands and questions of new players. and I'm ready to deal with that type of pressure. I want to make sure that players in this server receive justice whenever required and the person who is wrong only gets punished. I can tell that people have lots of questions and issues with the city and I feel that with the time that I have put into the city I would be able to assist them in a quick and timely manner and help provide the best possible answer to any questions that they may have about the city.

Ans. (i) Time Management.
(ii) I know multiple languages like English, Hindi, a little bit Ukarinian and Russian
(iii) good learner
(iv) Can handle pressure ( as usually i do when i am in EMS higher up)

Ans. my weaknesses are my strengths

Ans. Yes

Ans. Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom