Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suken

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Tarek
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : +2gmt (I play at night tho cause i sleep all day - "I Play around 4pm to 12-2am Northdakota time")
4. Average online per day (5-14)
5. Your Discord : Suken#7969
6. Your Nickname : Suken
7. Your ID : 11093

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I like the server and i would love to be able to contribute to it more and to help out our daily 500+ new member and to be able to make everything easier and to ensure everyone is having fun without rules broken
2. What are your strengths?
Quick learner / leadership / ability to work in a team easily
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I would say being too kind sometimes people misjudge me and think they can be let go doing wrong stuff in meantime which am strict about to ensure it
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yea am ready i had my fair share of RPing and i believe it is more of less rp time and more helping other people which something i would enjoy doing
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
100% (( i don't own a business))

Blue Flocka

toxic revenge
Player
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 17
Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: GhxulTV#4670
. Your Nickname: Blue Wazuki
7. Your ID: 31765 Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I have been in many illegal and legal orgs which means ive seen how both sides of the city is like.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if I think someone is being a idiot I’d tell them.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes 10000000%
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not have a business

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
Information
1. Gevorg
2. 16
3. PST
4.5-6 hours avarge
5. Gev#9478
6. Ghost Cruz
7. 1147

Additional information
1. i want to become admin because i like helping out the server a lot i like punishing people for rule breaks they do and i have an experience with beeing admin on grand rp greman i am full of knolage and know the system and ready to help the server
2. my greatest strengths are that i can handle situations professionally and k know 3 languages fluently it armenian russian and english i can manage time and not use a lot of time on one thing
3. i am very honest with people
4.yes i am ready
5.yes

Tay Gucci

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1.Tay
3.NA
4. 5hr or more
5.TayT#4867
6.Tay Gucci

1.because i wana make the server better and i enjoy helping out people and i wana teach people the rules.
2.i can calm down situations very good and i can talk with alot of people at the same time and understand both sides of the problem.
3.i dont have any weaknesses im good with everything haha
4.yes im ready
5.yes im ready

L

Likhitha Reddy

Imformation:-
1.Your Name IRL:-
Sujith Kumar Reddy
2.Your Age:-
21 Years
3.Time Zone:-
GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:-
I will be Online around 12-15 hours. When "CODE A" happens i will be at 10-13 hours.
5.Your Discord:-
2708SujjiYT#9860
6.Your Nickname:-
Likhitha Reddy
7.Your ID:-

Additional Imformation:-
I find it more fun administering to players than to play the game.
I have the tendency to help more than to participate.
Most importantly, i want to help new players and of course work to maintain the excellent player experience.
I like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem.
instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative
I feel like my weakness can be that sometimes I put my emotions first, which makes me take some things personally when they aren't supposed to be.
Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm never doing enough and have to keep pushing myself to work harder even if I'm doing a good job.
Yes, I have prepared to leave RP life to become an admin. If I can Achieve an admin to help all citizen.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I do not have any businesses. I just Had one apartment to be live on.

-(THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION)-

Last edited by a moderator:

Suljo Sukic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
+

Last edited:

Max Konwell

S0RRY
Player
/
1. Max
2. 20
3. GMT+3
4. Average online is 7-9 Hrs
5. Money#8112
6. Max Konwell
7. 8873
Additional info
1. I am applying because, I just want to punish people that are breaking rules because i see that happening often and I really want to help people get a better playing experience on the server, I will respect everyone and treat every person in a similar manner as well
2. I know alot about the server and the rules since I have been playing for 5+ months,I am patient and I learn quickly, I do my best to respond as quick as possible to any task and help people out if they're having any sort of difficulties.I have been a part of both Legal and Illegal Organizations which gives me an edge when it comes to helping people and not being biased towards one side.
3. My weaknesses is that I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely, I am always working on myself to improve.
4. Yes i will
5. Yes i will

Last edited:

Jazz Flix

Your friendly neighborhood God.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jonny Chakraborty
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 - 7 hrs. (may differ)
5. Your Discord: Jonny Boy#2399
6. Your Nickname : Jazz Flix
7. Your ID: 52763

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin-I want to help this server grow, i want to make it hacker free so no hackers could play help people so they get a better RP experience on the server. Also I really enjoy helping people and believe I have the necessary skills to do so. I spend a lot of time on the server and want to use that time to help others enjoy the server with better environment for RP.
2. What are your strengths - My strength are time management and hardworking and Finish anything that I have started until its done.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses - Its hard for me to say no to someone at certain times and also cannot turn my head and avoid someone when he/she needs help.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin - Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - I dont have a business yet but will not even buy one

Albert King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Malay Tank
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
5-6 hours
5. Your Discord
Malayyy#2008
6. Your Nickname
Albert Rosato
7. Your ID
Additional information
I want to become an admin so that i can make RP more better , and the help the newbies out and let them know about the server
My strength is that I can adopt many situation quite freely, and i am patient , and i dont loose my temper very often
My greatest weakness is i dont know core coding , but i will make sure I overcome my weakness soon
Yes
Yes

Darkstar

Player
Player
NA time zone applications ONLY
1. Shub Datta
3.GMT+5:30
4.10-11 hours
5.Shub#4926
6.Darkstar Shubh

Additional Information
1.I have been in this server for more than 3 Months made good friends and this server brought so much fun, first i was like doing small and part time jobs and had so many issues and admin was there to help me out always then i saw NG state wave and joined NG under Eva Papakosta then i served under Richard sole then under Ganesh Gaitonde and now serving as Colonel (Deputy) under (General) Harvey Specter , i was in GOV too as a USSS Agent , achieved so much in this server that early , i never get the warning in my life till date in NG and the reason i want to become an admin is providing a good experience to the community and helping people since the server is growing so much i believe the server need more server administrator who can help out new players who are joining the city and the existing ones and I have the good knowledge of the server rules as i served in state organization for long time and willing to help out all players in the Grand RP server.

2.My strenghts are that i have a capability of managing peoples and good decision capabilities and time management and learn from my mistakes quickly and fluent in english and know 2 other languages.

3.My greatest weaknesses are that i work during the night time of sever and little straight forward and lose my patience if someone shouting on me and repeating the same thing again and again and i am trying to reduce it.

4. Yes I am ready to leave my RP life.

5. Yes (I don't have any business)

buzzs125

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Jason Rearick
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT -5:00 (EST)
- 8 to 14 hours
5. Your Discord
- buzzs125#5085
6. Your Nickname
- Jason Memes
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I have been playing in City since mid-June in different capacities as a newbie grinding my way up those beginner jobs to level 10 as a citizen till applying at SAHP and working my way up from a Trainee to the Sheriff. Much like when I was an officer my focus will be of the people, helping them where I can to help support the community.
- Am a leader, very adaptable, listen before acting upon a situation to hear both sides of a disagreement before making a conclusion, and am dedicated to what I set my eyes on and work towards. People that have interacted with me in city know me as a fair and just person. The good cop in negotiations that worked towards compromise giving players a fun RP experience and not just shooting people.
- Probably Time management and Unplugging. While leading a Legal Org was nothing to put in an 80+ week in city and had a hard time unplugging and take a break back in to IRL, as I was working to keep my organization moving forward toward a leadership pass down.
-At this point I am okay putting RP life behind me as I focus on a new job/role in city if selected.
- I do not own any businesses at this point.

Agent0409

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ben
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 8 to 9 hours or more
5. Your Discord : Agent0409#4699
6. Your Nickname : Micheal Fedorov
7. Your ID : 13035

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I am a experienced person in this city i mainly know all the city rules as i have worked in most of the org. legal and illegal. now i want help the people who are new to the city and don't know what and how to do and help them with there questions.

2. What are your strengths? : Communication skill is one of my biggest strength, as i know multiple languages like English ,Hindi, Malayalam and i speak fluently all of those so it is very easy to communicate with each other

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : Don't know coding

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes

Last edited:

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Vatsal Mishra
GMT +5:30
5-6 Hours
Darken Suave
41543 Level :- 16

1. As We All Know The Players Are Increasing Day By Day And The Work Load Of Admins Is Getting Heavier And Heavier So I Just Want To Help Them And I Am Very Dedicated Towards My Work And I Want To Make Sure That Everyone Should Enjoy Clear , Clean And Fair Rp As Well

2. My Strengths Are Learning New Things Decision Making Power Exploring New Things And Trying To Learn As Much As Possible And I Have Few Coding Skills Too

3. My Strengths Are My Weakness.
4. Yes
5. Yes
Thank You.
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Yash Astro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your Name IRL : YASH PARASHAR
2.Your Age:- 18 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 6 - 7 hours.
5.Your Discord:- yashparashar69#5706
6.Your Nickname:- YASH HIKARI
7.Your ID:- 22583

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I am playing this server for a long time now and now i think i can assist new people hoping in the server.
I want to remove bad player who ruin others RP.
I want that people in the server enjoy quality RP.

2. I am a good listener.
I have a decent amount Patience.
I am goodtime management and I have dedication towards my work.

3. There can be few moments where I may loose my temper but I have the ability to control it.
4. Yes I will
5. Yes I will

Last edited:

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
2. 17
3. GMT+2(i play on NA timezone tho for example from 17:00-04:00) which is the time I am always in the city
4. 7-13 hours
5. Jupiter#8531
6. William Miller
7. 36958

Additional information

So I've been in the city for almost 4 months now and I wanna try becoming admin now to try and help the city from fail RP, VDM, RDM to anything and I believe I have the skills for that I have worked in EMS since the first week I joined the city and I reached the rank of Deputy Chief and I have leadership skills, never received a strike or warning neither from my Organization or Admins and I believe I will be a good fit as an admin and I am free almost all the time so I'm always in the city between 17:00-04:00 and soon from 14:00-04:00 and I believe you guys are looking for NA people cause there aren't enough admins at night so I would love to help, I always handled situations in my organization so I think that would help when I become an admin and I've been reading the rules every day as its something I need when I'm in the city and I am ready to resign from my position in EMS to become admin so I can always be there to help every player in need, help maintain RP in the city and be fair to everyone

I enjoy keeping myself busy and having work to do in the city, and since I'm free all day that's an easy thing for me, I got a lot of patience and willingness to help and having players asking me repetitive questions won't bother me at all and I am a Deputy Chief in EMS and have been working there for almost 4 months and worked my way up and as a deputy chief, I handle paperwork, issues in the organization and problems between employees which I believe will help too as an admin especially at night time cause that's when you guys need admins the most and I am always in the city at that time from 17:00-04:00 And I know that we don't have any admins that talk Arabic and i know Arabic and french (but not perfect in french)

I live in "Deleted" which is facing a lot of issues right now but should be fixed soon but for now the time I will be in the city will be usually at night in-game time and when the issues are fixed I will be back from day to night and sometimes even after reset so I would say for example from 13:00-06:00 hours when the issues are solved so i am usually in the city from 17:00 until 04:00 city time and if needed I can explain what's happening with my country

Yes

Yes

Chewy_Chew

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Israel
2. Your age
3. Time zone
PST (GMT-7)
8+ hours
5. Your Discord
Chew#1058
6. Your Nickname
Chewy Chew
7. Your ID
Additional information

The reason i want to become an admin is because i have experienced most aspects within the server. I have been a truck driver, gang member, EMS worker, and currently LSPD. Just like in real life I am always looking for more and have the passion to help. I really enjoy this server and would love to give a helping hand in the maintenance of this server. I would hate to spend so much time, energy and passion into this city to see other people who don't care about it and kill the server with their actions. This is why i would love to become an admin.
My strengths relative to the admin position is that i am self employed and tend to work a lot from home. Therefore i am lucky enough to provide admin services as an older player (29) and speak perfect English since i am from the USA.
My greatest weakness relative to the admin position is the fact that i live in the PST time zone i tend to be asleep during the peak hours of the server
Yes. If i wanted to play a solo game i would play Skyrim or Assassins creed. The reason i enjoy GTA 5 RP is specifically because of the social interactions while playing the game. As an Admin within this server, the main thing is interacting with people constantly within the city and that is why i wouldn't feel at a loss of leaving the RP life.
100% yes. One of the main reasons i enjoy this city is because of its unmatched economy. Therefore you would think i would want to dive into having multiple businesses. I have come to find out that owning properties and maintaining the gardens is a far better opportunity to make money in-game because if you if you do not want to do the garden for a couple days you do not risk losing your business. While other businesses require a daily upkeep or expect to lose it and all your hard earned money from its purchase.

Last edited:

LS9L

Player
Player
Information
1. Aaron Farmer
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours sometimes more or less
5. LS9L#0867
6. Aaron Bob
7. 50976

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin so people can enjoy RP without cheaters, people with NITRP, people not abiding by the rules, help players in situations requiring an administrator etc.

2. What are your strengths? I know Python, I'm a very quick learner. I've been an administrator on other games, but this would be my first time on GTA V. I know pretty much all the rules, and if I don't know one or forgot, it's pretty easy to go look at them on the GrandRP Discord.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I sleep a lot.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes.

Bannable

Player
Player
1. Zach
2. 18
3. Eastern Time Zone
4. At least 12 hours a day
5. Bannable#1405
6. Zach Noor

I would like to be an admin because I feel like my current set of experiences enables me to truly be able to help out other players whenever it is necessary. I feel like I could be of use whether it be to help players better understand the rules, helping with any sort of bug resolution, or anything else. I want to be able to help the people in the community and make sure that everyone Is having the most enjoyable time possible. Another reason I want to be a part of the admin team is to help guide new players on the server. I feel like the server receives a lot of new players every day but a majority stop playing after feeling confused about what to do, I want to be able to minimize the confusion for them and prevent them from leaving the server.

I believe that I have multiple strengths that would benefit the server. Firstly I am extremely patient and understanding with those around me. If I believe in something I won't stop till I see it through. This includes helping someone truly understand a rule break or a rule to ensure that it doesn't happen again. My intention will never be to punish someone or to ruin their experience but rather to educate and guide the players to make sure that whatever was been done isn't repeated so all players can continue on having a great experience. I also know multiple languages, I am fluent in English, Arabic, and Spanish. So I would be able to minimize the language barrier if needed while explaining rules, rule breaks, and anything of that sort to make sure that every player is aware of all rules and rule breaks they could've done to prevent a possible rule break.

I don't believe I have many weaknesses that I haven't conquered already. However, if there is one I currently have it is that I am a perfectionist. Sometimes I believe that I can do better even though I've already done the best I can. The reason I believe it is my weakness is that sometimes it distracts me from the main goal which is to just complete the task at hand and eventually causes me to mess up on the current task at hand.

I am.

I am.

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 Hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jack_Haze
7. Your ID 26593

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 4 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go overboard and go too above and bond on stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom