Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paisley Quinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 28, 2023
Time of violation
19:25
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/308487/

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
PLEASE READ AND WATCH THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU REJECT AND SAY IT IS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE. YOU WILL SEE IN MY PROOFS THAT EVERY SINGLE DAY I AM IN GRAND RP I AM PROVOKED AND HARASSED BY SPECIFICALLY 9456 AND HER FAMILY. ACTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN!! HOW IS IT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR? THEY ARE AFFECTING MY MENTAL HEALTH AND THIS NEEDS TO STOP. THIS SERVER DOESN'T TOLERATE HARASSMENT SO PLEASE PROVE THAT IT IS TRUE. THE LINK IN THIS FORUM SHOWS MY PRIOR POSTS AGAINST THIS PERSON, BUT PLEASE KNOW IF ACTION IS NOT TAKEN THIS WILL GET WORSE. THEY NEED TO STOP.
In Video 1 you will see she comes up and says "haha woman" because my forum that I posted on her was rejected.
TOXIC VIDEO PROVOKING 1
In Video 2 I am dancing with friends paying her no mind and she approaches me and both she AND her fam leader (10879) hit me. (She hits me in Video 3)
TOXIC VIDEO PROVOKING 2
TOXIC VIDEO PROVOKING 3
In Video 4 she comes up to me provoking because members of my family were punished for saying things to her that I had no part of
TOXIC VIDEO PROVOKING 4
In Video 5 she again approaches me after the incident from video 4, when I am just sitting there saying she is making a movie and eating popcorn and again her entire family comes with her. It is self explanatory.
TOXIC VIDEO PROVOKING 5
Again, she comes up to me trying to get my attention and her family members join her. This is PROVOKING and HARASSMENT. SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE ME ALONE!
TOXIC VIDEO PROVOKING 6
She calls me an orospu in Ingrand
Here she spams in non rp about my forums that were not approved and saying this is provoking

Rashid Capulet

Player
Player
U are talking like that u didnt do anything stop lying to admins and put the pov from the first to the end and u friends already did harassment and provoking to her and u was near from them and u was helping them and u already did the same and u was trying to report she more times and all fourms got rejected and when she do the same to u are not aceepting that and u start crying and she already got punishment for it and why u are trying to report she again with same videos? why u are reporting my family for no reason when only one guy do that do u

the truth hurts
POPCORN EMOTE

pov1

pov2

pov3

pov4

pov5

pov7
KARMA 4

pov8

pov9
loser xd

Rejected - 0000 Women's harassment
Approved - OOC Insult | 9456
Rejected - Provoking | Harassment | 9456

Last edited:

Envious Bolo

Player
U are talking like that u didnt do anything stop lying to admins and put the pov from the first to the end and u friends already did harassment and provoking to her and u was near from them and u was helping them and u already did the same and u was trying to report she more times and all fourms got rejected and when she do the same to u are not aceepting that and u start crying and she already got punishment for it and why u are trying to report she again with same videos? why u are reporting my family for no reason when only one guy do that do u

the truth hurts
POPCORN EMOTE

pov1

pov2

pov3

pov4

pov5

pov7
KARMA 4

pov8

pov9
loser xd

pov: you post yourself harassing trying to prove someone else’s innocence 🤡🤡 instead try to post your povs without insulting her. you actual fucking genius. lmfao. Clearly you put all your skill points into aim and no brains. 💀

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player

the truth hurts
POPCORN EMOTE

pov1

pov2

pov3

pov4

pov5

pov7
KARMA 4

pov8

pov9
loser xd

one word.... CLOWN nice self report goofy

Paisley Grim

Player
Player

the truth hurts
POPCORN EMOTE

pov1

pov2

pov3

pov4

pov5

pov7
KARMA 4

pov8

pov9
loser xd

Your first video is me being mad because she will NOT leave me alone so yeah I did scream at her and I also have bodycam of that.
Second video you hear me telling my friends to shush? Again I did not provoke.
Third video I did not say or provoke in anyway and I told them to leave and that we do not need to be around toxic. AGAIN I AM NOT PROVOKING.
Fourth video that is not me or my number so AGAIN I AM NOT PROVOKING OR DOING ANYTHING. ♥

Harry King

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I decided to Accept this report.
ID 9456 will receive punishment for Provoking.
(As per the evidence and Counter evidence, I can see multiple provoking by ID 9456.
If any further multiple provokings reported (targeting) will be punished severely and may consider as Harrassment also)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom