Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dev_North
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 29, 2023
Time of violation
10:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bJpXhESBiOQ

Dev Rich

Player
Player
Clearly you can see in my pov they did not give me any demands and started shooting at me clearly they did rdm at me .

ACE13

Player
Player
You are the first one came to us and bluffing you are going to shoot ?? what happen to that part of video ?

ACE13

Player
Player
You insult us and said you going to kill us when we come in .clearly we already understand you are going to shoot . and plus this is my state object. If you want demands do not point gun and insult to us.

Ali Iv

fate shuffles the cards and we play
Player
the raid was going as we see the timer in ur pov and we are allowed to kill without demands when the raid is alredy started
image.png

Dev Rich

Player
Player
But you were in city bro not outside city you have to give commands otherwise it is rdm

Dev Rich

Player
Player
You just have not given me commands and how do you know that i am from a gang ?

ACE13

Player
Player
bro did you see what god said and you are attacking other's people state object and act innocent ? please stop mixing

ACE13

Player
Player
Because you came to us and point the guns to us after that TOLD US "If you guys come in the CIRCLE I will killed you" If you not understanding what you said go watched your earlier part of video and if you want more audience you can share here ,your first part of the video and you are crying here . and bro there is a counter in the middle of your screen and how many attackers were there can also checked , do not act like you are that dumb bro. the gods will decided good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom