Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kane Bolo
Administrators nickname
Chris Mazoku
Date
Jan 30, 2023
Time
9:50
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/icL6rn6uqJnM

Kane Otg

u trash talking,get clapped simple asswell ヮ円リ映囲委
Player
DEAR LEBRON & CHRIS MAZOKU
Hello , i want my ban 60 days to be removed if its possible because i break rule gen rule 1.8 . First , i am sorry for what i did , i told u once i
didnt play in the server for like 8/9 months and i forget about the GEN RULE 1.8 , I know i make a mistake i know i shouldn't do that , but please
understand me , i just wanted to have some money on my twink account and i gave 250 k not even that much money , I didn't even do it with a bad purpose,
i just need that money to start grind on this account and continue playing grand rp , i learned my lesson , i am ready for money wipe or demorgan i dont know
but only thing i want is my account get unbanned or the days to be reduced , this was my first ban , i dont do bad things i never was been banned before hope u
unban me lebron , hope u understand , u can be sure i will never do that again and i am ready for another punishment . Just give me another chance u will see.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom