Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cee_Bandzzz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 31, 2023
Time of violation
2:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HHQhjMbH2k

Jake Take

Player
Player
the person who you are requested got forum banned long time ago he created an account but has not been accepted as of yet
I WILL POST HIS SIDE OF POV HERE:

MY POV FROM THE DOUBLE REV HERE:
So we have two povs here for the reviewing admin please consider this.
Big skyes pov you see no crosshair recorded meaning he is hiding external overlays which can also be hiding ESP as most modern cheats are external cheats now. To furthet sum of this claim that he is hiding overlays you can see in the pov provided by lil skyes which clearly CLEARLY shows big skyes and him having a conversation, why is this important? Because this SAME conversation can NOT be heard on big skyes POV which means he is hiding audio overlay with OBS. Please look at both povs and compare and notice the audio missing of external programs and only audio of ingame is captured on big skyes. How do i know all this? Because i am a cheater as well and did the same thing he is doing. Also he is using clear silent aim with fov at 4.

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
Big skyes pov you see no crosshair recorded meaning he is hiding external overlays which can also be hiding ESP as most modern cheats are external cheats now. To furthet sum of this claim that he is hiding overlays you can see in the pov provided by lil skyes which clearly CLEARLY shows big skyes and him having a conversation, why is this important? Because this SAME conversation can NOT be heard on big skyes POV which means he is hiding audio overlay with OBS. Please look at both povs and compare and notice the audio missing of external programs and only audio of ingame is captured on big skyes. How do i know all this? Because i am a cheater as well and did the same thing he is doing. Also he is using clear silent aim with fov at 4.
You can only hear my voice, Big sykes uses Steelseries sonar audio mixer I USE THIS TOO

Big sykes uses in game crosshair
I USE CROSSHAIR X

Big sykes IS USING GEFORCE LOOK AT THE END OF THE CLIP

Trying to accuse people of cheats cause you got a shit audio setup sounds like a you issue.

Jake Take

Player
Player
You can only hear my voice, Big sykes uses Steelseries sonar audio mixer I USE THIS TOO

Big sykes uses in game crosshair
I USE CROSSHAIR X

Big sykes IS USING GEFORCE LOOK AT THE END OF THE CLIP

Trying to accuse people of cheats cause you got a shit audio setup sounds like a you issue.
Hiding overlays is bannable for 60 days. 6.17 doesnt mattet what he uses, any hiding of overlays is a 60 day ban. Enjoy

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
"External audio" you really have no idea what youre on about you pull shit out your ass hoping it sticks,

Steelseries sonar is a split channel mixer and it captures audio on different channels ehich is why you hear his game but not me

Please educate yourself before making a fool of yourself.

andyy

Player
Player
:06 :02 why you flicking at your teammates g LMAO what’s up with these unnatural flicks randomly?

Jayce Hayes

Never trust anyone too much
Player
can you all stop being so toxic and rude and just leave it for admins to handle...

Jake Take

Player
Player
"External audio" you really have no idea what youre on about you pull shit out your ass hoping it sticks,

Steelseries sonar is a split channel mixer and it captures audio on different channels ehich is why you hear his game but not me

Please educate yourself before making a fool of yourself.
Do you not understand it does NOT matter how hes hiding discord audio he is still hiding audio lmao

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
Do you not understand it does NOT matter how hes hiding discord audio he is still hiding audio lmao
that aint an overlay though? doesnt matter if he hides discord audio if you watch my pov you can only hear my voice????? he isnt hiding any overlays as the rules state but i guess you do you your family got wiped cause you just aint that good but it is what it is ill wait for admin to respond :)

Jake Take

Player
Player
that aint an overlay though? doesnt matter if he hides discord audio if you watch my pov you can only hear my voice????? he isnt hiding any overlays as the rules state but i guess you do you your family got wiped cause you just aint that good but it is what it is ill wait for admin to respond :)
It is considered an overlay as its not part of the game audio.... its audio that overlays the games audio do you not understand what an overlay is? www.google.com

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
It is considered an overlay as its not part of the game audio.... its audio that overlays the games audio do you not understand what an overlay is? www.google.com
what have you been smoking? you can hear the game audio perfectly fine nobody was using radio therefore there was nothing to listen to

the reason why in my pov u hear my mic is cause i have it set to always keep my voice ON

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
LISTEN HES A CHEATER WE ALL KNOW HES CHEATING it’s obvious get hood shitter I’ll smoke you and you cheat lmao

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
LISTEN HES A CHEATER WE ALL KNOW HES CHEATING it’s obvious get hood shitter I’ll smoke you and you cheat lmao
you turf on the easiest server possible....i dont think that will ever happen but you can dream <3

Skins

Player
Player
big skies with big cheats he dont even need to speedboost hes aim solves everything lmao now thats a high caliber player he be clapping that usb lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom