Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cee_Bandzzz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 31, 2023
Time of violation
2:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HHQhjMbH2k

Skins

Player
Player
the person who you are requested got forum banned long time ago he created an account but has not been accepted as of yet
I WILL POST HIS SIDE OF POV HERE:

MY POV FROM THE DOUBLE REV HERE:
admin pure aimbot a blind person could see that but then yet what admins gonna do nothing pc check his pc is already clean hes gonna keep on clapping thats usb at this point i think GRAND rp should develop their own hacks and share with the players so it would be even fight shit i wont even speed boost no more ill do like big cheater here just snap on people

Onthefloor

Player
Player
Keep talkin ill expose how quinns use a cheater named drew :) i dont play this game so can care less to expose you cheaters
Aren’t you the one using cheats and did not want to show pov because you had your cheats on 🤫🤫🤫

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
The whole Quinn Family here? Damn Let the Admin decide lol

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
Holy fucking shit 4 pages of fucking forums? No lifes. Its obvious this ***** is fucking cheating :ROFLMAO: random flicks, hiding overlays and clapping every ***** on possible its fucking wild. Even a ***** who studies cheats and is pointing out everything is calling you out. Never heard of this no name ass ***** is clapping everyones cheeks and getting POV request? Wild, His USB is already out of his computer wild. ID 120 Bigg skies or whatever the fuck your bitchass name is hit the treadmill and stop eating mcdonalds you fatass cheater. only reason grand is declining so fast is cause of these bitch ass fucking cheaters on here :ROFLMAO:. If this gets rejected I have lost all faith in Grand completely. Also I don't hate quinn as a whole just the ***** cheating rn ☠️. Get good, go outside. Anyways peace out my niggas

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
There is no cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom