Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nuke Royall
Administrators nickname
Zessy Pluxury
Date
Jan 31, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/311614/

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
Requesting admins to please take time and analyze this situation.

1. In the POV posted the most toxic person is from their fam (3660) . We went there to raid there fam house because they provoked us in ingrand (Link below ). We only went there because they posted a ingrand on us challenging us.
And I didn't do anything toxic I just asked where their people are. I agree I was provoking but no one else from our fam was provoking.
Ingrand link :
2. The POV clearly doesn't have the uploader's audio. Its clear he is not recording his mic. So this POV should not be considered. Ill provide his POV below in case he makes it private. In the POV at timestamp 1:05 it is clear that his mic is in PUSH TO TALK in the nvidia control panel.
His deputy was asking people to go offline so that we can't raid their fam. Check their fam chat at timestamp 7:45

Proof that POV has no audio:
His POV :

3. The admin is biased clearly. The POV in his forum is approx 12 mins long and the forum got locked in just 9 mins. How? This is clearly to stop replies from us.
The admin Naveed Stark is in their discord. It is clear that admin and these people are together in VC while they were posting the complaint.

Proof that admin is corrupted :
Naveed activity is given below. He was inactive the entire day and came to lock the forum at the exact time and one other forum. Please see the time of the threads he posted. ( Link given below )

In another incident where Unstoppable Deputy ID 2785 insulted every one in our fam, Admin Naveed took the forum in under an hour and didn't give him enough punishment, The words ID 2785 said is literally abusing parents as s*x workers. I clearly mentioned parent insult ( GR 3.2 ) and the punishment was GR 3.1. Naveed knows the language and how severe the insult is yet he didn't give enough punishment.

//////// These is where they started provoking us ///////////

2785 abuse forum: Approved - GR 3.2 | 2785
Admin Naveed activity :
4. This family has always been provoking and targeting us in multiple situation. We had that rivalry since they started their fam. There are multiple incidents, Ill try to list all that are possible bellow with proofs.

1)
Fam leader provoking from twink : check timestamp 4:50 and 7:20 in the below pov.
POV : https://youtu.be/Htj3JlpCzsk
Twink id: 22694, Main ID: 3330 ( Leader of the fam )
Twink proof : imgur.com

2)
Provoking and OOC insult in front of fam house by their deputy and High commands. Admin clearly gave less punishment

3)
Provoking at our drug lab:
In the below forum they came to provoke us at our druglab.
In the POV Unstoppable deputy ID 4616 is using our fam dress and mislead our people to point at ID 1597. ID 4616 started the demands on his own fam member and then left. ID 1597 didn't get demands from us to step out of the car or raise hands ( Both demands were given by Spy 4616). Spy also mentioned that he misled our people in the POV at (Timestamp 0:32 )
You can also see fam leader ( ID 3330 ) and few others from Unstoppable provoking us (Time stamp 0:17)
The entire time Unstoppable family was doing MG

Forum: Approved - Mass Rule break | Royal Elite
His POV as he made it private: https://youtu.be/jaRJojc4YX4

Please consider all the details and remove punishments on us as the POV is not valid.

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
As my name is written in the title I will explain my side, as an Unofficial curator I have checked the thread and POV owner didnot talk in whole POV in min 1, he took the gun which I can tell demand to leave. But it doesnt matter since 12 mins POV Royal Elite family members continued to stay in there and some members kept talking. 3660 also got punished because of provoking. For rest, I have no comment as normal. I will leave my part to the higherups.

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
I agree we were on that road for 12 mins approx. But those people are always targeting and misleading the forums. He didn't talk in game but there is a chance that he is talking somewhere else.
In the 12 mins no one talked anything but IC related. They challenged us to raid. That is why we went to their fam house.
Even in his POV the owner mentioned that we went there for fam raid, yet he said we were there for no reason. All the the proofs of them provoking us are provided. So us being there and trying to raid them has a good IC reason.

Naveed⚡️

Demon😈
Player
Well, I locked that thread for the unofficial org Curators because in the title there was royal elite and as I know It was unofficial family and then I locked it for the curators that's it. And when it comes to discord I know the discord owner Avinash Reddie from long and he has been as admin once and I joined his discord when he was been in an admin team.
And when it comes to time on that time I will used to go collage I will available in the meantime so on that time I watched the thread and I locked.
Thanks!

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
An admin cannot be biased by locking a thread for its specific curator, regarding the punishment for 2785 he didn't insult any parents and only did OOC insulting which player was banned for, and as for that discord its a friend's discord and not a grand rp family discord.
Regarding the toxicity of other family you may always report them and they would be punished for it but just cause they broke rules doesn't mean you can break rules too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom