Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rule brake, Possible Cheats, vdm, cr | 77178, 68534, 26264, 26556, 82907, 36947, 0000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael Shelby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2023
Time of violation
0:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FLC2jHUnpvQ

LUIGI69

Money Murder Gang
Player
And iso why you concentrating only with us. Can't you see he got no crosshair and he got tracers which are illegal. Like how about you concentrate also on the guy who reported us if you may
Just show it bro and we are al good

Lowell Wayland

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude the report at this time
Requesting ID 24960 to provide extended POV of the situation

Additionally,
Requesting IDs 26264, 77178, and 68534 to provide POV of the situation

They have 6 hours to respond.
Note: Any off-topic, toxic and provocative comments made here will result in punishment.
  1. I don't have a record because there is no event. I didn't get pov because it's mandatory to get pov only in events. However, if you think I'm cheating, you can check my computer np.

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
Man is bugging. I would be mad if I get clapped when I'm wearing a vest

Spooky I Krays

Player
Micheal lemme tell you something your a pussy always making forums for pov request maybe it’s just because your ass little fucking role player go to the arena shitter.
ur talking aha u came on a twink just to come in arena u clown

Spooky I Krays

Player
First of all, the pov report has no crosshair and he got tracers.
Second thing, I am id 68534 I didn't do anything at first and when you guys started siming the gun at us for 3 mins straight you think that was an okay thing?
Last but not least, you guys shot first and took positions and we still got you guys lieing down like a baby in his crib..

I clapped 3 of you and yeh Bloods need new recruits since all they do is talk but just look at you guys at the end of the video😂

I can show you how much the grass is green at France 🥱
ur taxi driver u cant shoot at people and drive up u think man are stupid 4 of u in a taxi with body armor and revs

Blancooo

Player
ur taxi driver u cant shoot at people and drive up u think man are stupid 4 of u in a taxi with body armor and revs
I didn't have a body armour and got 3 of your bois.. plus I made a twink for fam war lol why you getting mad? Need a tissue to wipe thm tears?

Blancooo

Player
Man said possible cheats😂You actually made us look good on your pov. Pleasure to be called a hacker 👏🏽🥱

Michael Shelby

Ah shit, here we go again...
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude the report at this time
Requesting ID 24960 to provide extended POV of the situation

Additionally,
Requesting IDs 26264, 77178, and 68534 to provide POV of the situation

They have 6 hours to respond.
Note: Any off-topic, toxic and provocative comments made here will result in punishment.
I will provide extended pov asap!

Michael Shelby

Player
Micheal lemme tell you something your a pussy always making forums for pov request maybe it’s just because your ass little fucking role player go to the arena shitter.
Be quite youre still banned :)

Michael Shelby

Player
First of all, the pov report has no crosshair and he got tracers.
Second thing, I am id 68534 I didn't do anything at first and when you guys started siming the gun at us for 3 mins straight you think that was an okay thing?
Last but not least, you guys shot first and took positions and we still got you guys lieing down like a baby in his crib..

I clapped 3 of you and yeh Bloods need new recruits since all they do is talk but just look at you guys at the end of the video😂

I can show you how much the grass is green at France 🥱
no crosshair and tracers? kid i dont even have a redux mr wise guy

Michael Shelby

Player

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.” ...

Blancooo

Player
Here is my pov as you can see the guy was aiming at us and started shooting at us which led to this

Blancooo

Player
Bro if you want a 1v1 just say so not cry over it on forums when its you guys instigating it and blame us for not defending ourselves lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom