Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spy abood
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2023
Time of violation
13:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GveOxFDojR0

kubilaaycan

Player
Player
Do you know what it means to be shot two bullets at the same time?

sa.gif

kamilbeshler

Player
Player
I'm constantly taking recordings.

I forgot about this event. I don't have any proof. I have a proof for a different forum that was opened to my name on the same day. The situation leads to my becoming a victim due to complete forgetfulness. That's why I want my computer checked. I am extremely blameless, I am completely victimized.
I forgot to record during this event, but I have a proof in the activity of the forum that opens at the bottom. Please believe me and check my computer.

this pov is 11:40 informal

this pov is 12:40 informal

this pov is 12:54 raid

13:40 i forget to take pov

this pov is 14:40 informal

Last edited:

HATES

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧
Player
I'm constantly taking recordings.

I forgot about this event. I don't have any proof. I have a proof for a different forum that was opened to my name on the same day. The situation leads to my becoming a victim due to complete forgetfulness. That's why I want my computer checked. I am extremely blameless, I am completely victimized.
I forgot to record during this event, but I have a proof in the activity of the forum that opens at the bottom. Please believe me and check my computer.

I completely agree and it should be evaluated. Because it's a game, and sometimes things don't go the way we want. We can experience different bugs, mistakes. As it seems in pov, the person is hit by 2 bullets, everyone is aware of this. It seems to me that your computer needs to be checked.

We love your grand admins, I hope you will make the logical and right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom