Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clowny Rich
Suspect ID
6068, 8531,26588
Date of violation
Feb 3, 2023
Time of violation
16:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/is_PqGZPz_Q

Zen (Zenny) Wong

NPC
Player
i was standing on road and pehlwan family kill me also my family members when coming back from raid and my family members did not do any provocation They just leaving area but Pehlwan family without giving demands started shooting.

vraj1997

Player
Player
i was standing on road and pehlwan family kill me also my family members when coming back from raid and my family members did not do any provocation They just leaving area but Pehlwan family without giving demands started shooting.
Bro why your POV resolution is looks like OBS setting not NVIDIA ? are using OBS right ?

6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Zen (Zenny) Wong

NPC
Player
Bro why your POV resolution is looks like OBS setting not NVIDIA ? are using OBS right ?

6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
nah i am not using OBS

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Rejected

Your ingame audio is not recorded in the POV. Include it and make another complaint.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom