Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Walker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2023
Time of violation
8:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/y1OS5EWBhAQ

ACE13

Player
Player
We are defending the state object and we are waiting for the 5 second demand to give them but they starting shooting my friend while he climb the ladder without saying anything and killed him as you can see in POV and only after that they come to me to making demand to leave.
as you can see in this post (Rejected - Admin Complain | Naveed Stark) we got punishment because we didn't give demands last time , now we are waiting to give demand and they killed my friend. (NOW TOTALLY CONFUSED BECUASE THEY DO NOT WAIT FOR OR GIVE DEMANDS BEFORE KILLING MY FRIENDS)

Last edited:

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
You and your friends was already initiated the RP and started shooting at us 🤣 as anyone can see in your POV itself.

ACE13

Player
Player
You just shoot him when he climbed to ladder and you killed him with second shout in that POV I only got second shot that is why he died quickly I check him and also your friend give me demand only after my friend died

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
You just shoot him when he climbed to ladder and you killed him with second shout in that POV I only got second shot that is why he died quickly I check him and also your friend give me demand only after my friend died
theres nothing like that in your POV, show the correct POV then!

ACE13

Player
Player
If you deny what I am saying, you can share your POV here if not you are just words

Itachi.

Player
Player
Bro in you POV that guy given demand . Please send your friend POV he is too far from you might be someone given him demand but it's not recorded in your POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom