Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Billie Mandem
Suspect ID
12764 15872 2390
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2023
Time of violation
19:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bCbHkLMg98w

Billie Mandem

Player
Player
Hello admin Team

me and my blood friend was driving in ghetto and doing grafiitti when suddenly Marabunta cars startet to ram us so they could flip or car to easier kill us i didnt die my friend did but i was the driver and the one that got car rammet

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
From what i see here, The people who rammed you might have been marabunta but was not using Marabunta vehicles, Running into Gang HQ while being chased and shot at?

Jon Barnes

Curator State & Unofficial
Senior Administrator
What About Your Mixing And Why You Run In HQ Before 5 Mins While Getting Chased. ( Not Offending You )

Asil Bey

Deputy Leader Of EKİP
Player
Hello admin Team

me and my blood friend was driving in ghetto and doing grafiitti when suddenly Marabunta cars startet to ram us so they could flip or car to easier kill us i didnt die my friend did but i was the driver and the one that got car rammet
Running into Gang HQ while being chased and shot at?

Rao Dev

Ex-General Of National Guard
Player
First you are MIXING. second you are going into gang HQ while being chased. third you came to bunta HQ mixing and saying that you came to see ID of people who were car raming u which is not a IC reason and i have full bodycam of that.
so, in conclusion u breaked 3 rules
First, mixing | silinced 120 mins
second, What About Your Mixing And Why You Run In HQ Before 5 Mins While Getting Chased | WARN
third, visiting gang HQ without IC reason | WARN
for the third one i will post the forum soon
so 2 warns in total lmao XD

Pasha_

Player
Player
It doesnt change the fact that the members from marabunta have CR him multiple times with GANG cars that are full with people with intentions to rob him.

Billie Mandem

Player
Player
i was at gang HQ after i didnt get chaset anymore as u clearly see they all focuset they guy that died after u got flippet the car and claerly the people was in bunta

Billie Mandem

Player
Player
First you are MIXING. second you are going into gang HQ while being chased. third you came to bunta HQ mixing and saying that you came to see ID of people who were car raming u which is not a IC reason and i have full bodycam of that.
so, in conclusion u breaked 3 rules
First, mixing | silinced 120 mins
second, What About Your Mixing And Why You Run In HQ Before 5 Mins While Getting Chased | WARN
third, visiting gang HQ without IC reason | WARN
for the third one i will post the forum soon
so 2 warns in total lmao XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom