Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Bloods shooting multiple times inside HQ | 4637, 12555, 1319, 31967,17548

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Stranger Blood
Suspect ID
4637 12555
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2021
Time of violation
23:50
Proofs
https://medal.tv/clips/56416198/d1337bxlrSMy

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
The guy who got killed actually told me he wants to report. And trust me I'm respecting my people more than you guys which break the rules and only bring toxicity into server.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
honestly pretty appalling that this behavior is still allowed to be honest, filthy rulebreaking bloods! We need someone like batman or something to come and put all the nasty rulebreakers to justice! FOR GRAND RP!!!

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
honestly pretty appalling that this behavior is still allowed to be honest, filthy rulebreaking bloods! We need someone like batman or something to come and put all the nasty rulebreakers to justice! FOR GRAND RP!!!
Who r you and ur opinion might be a bit biased cus ballas got way more reports on them and we are the ones thats should get disbanded or what ever

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Who r you and ur opinion might be a bit biased cus ballas got way more reports on them and we are the ones thats should get disbanded or what ever
I'm a simple man, I see group break rules constantly and despise it. These streets are filled with rulebreakers and it's about time to put our foot down on it. How can anyone even thrive in these conditions? Well good sir, now is the time for a revolution against these rulebreakers and send them back where they came from! As someone who lives on the well known "Forum Drive". It has become riddled with rulebreakers and toxic people and I have took arms with my fellow forum drive brothers to rid this from our streets.

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
maybe crazy idea every vago should upload there full pov of this incident and show them running into hq. ik ik that would be impossible cause the only group that would ever break a ghetto rule would be bloods and our precious vagos would neverrrr do such a thing. keep crying a few shots missed the ppl outside of hq and a bullet hit u. stop being petty its shit like this that ruins a fight

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
I can go
I'm a simple man, I see group break rules constantly and despise it. These streets are filled with rulebreakers and it's about time to put our foot down on it. How can anyone even thrive in these conditions? Well good sir, now is the time for a revolution against these rulebreakers and send them back where they came from! As someone who lives on the well known "Forum Drive". It has become riddled with rulebreakers and toxic people and I have took arms with my fellow forum drive brothers to rid this from our streets.
If u think bloods are the problem you need to take a moment and go check all these forum Post and how many of them are ballas breaking rules I still have clips of them logging and shit that I just cba to report
I know ur a ballas fan boy or what ever but anyone can see that we run a org with like 20 more active ppl but they still breaking like 3x the rules we are

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
This man pulls up in every thread and nobody knows him inside or inside the city like what, just leave

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
This man pulls up in every thread and nobody knows him inside or inside the city like what, just leave
I work in the shadows to destroy filfthy rulebreakers. My identity stays hidden for security purposes. Lowkey though, you can just check my reports that I've made and find out who I am, considering I'm the guy who robs your guys that get sniped outside their HQ.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
I work in the shadows to destroy filfthy rulebreakers. My identity stays hidden for security purposes. Lowkey though, you can just check my reports that I've made and find out who I am, considering I'm the guy who robs your guys that get sniped outside their HQ.
Bro can you just leave post which dont effect you as you just making it harder for admins to make decisions and rule breaks dont get punished also what you mean security purposes. your wearhouse is empty and you dont leave hq.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Bro can you just leave post which dont effect you as you just making it harder for admins to make decisions and rule breaks dont get punished also what you mean security purposes. your wearhouse is empty and you dont leave hq.
I left my HQ a lot the past few days to sit outside bloods and rob the people that get sniped because you guys are pretty much free loot at the end of the day. Warehouse ain't empty either so pretty delusional for you to say that.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
We got a few snipers from you so thanks for that!

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
We got a few snipers from you so thanks for that!
no worries! Maybe you guys will actually win something now! I've made a lot of money from you guys anyway so it's all good. At the end of the day, you guys are the ones camped in your HQ by snipers all day every day, not me. The amount of clips I have of your boys getting robbed outside your HQ and all you sitting inside just watching is amazing. Montage soon.

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
no worries! Maybe you guys will actually win something now! I've made a lot of money from you guys anyway so it's all good. At the end of the day, you guys are the ones camped in your HQ by snipers all day every day, not me. The amount of clips I have of your boys getting robbed outside your HQ and all you sitting inside just watching is amazing. Montage soon.
So what ur telling me you sk ppl nice cant wait for that montage so I can report you also you have been slammed in most of the street fights even when all of u come back from me to fight

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

This thread is On Consideration. I will contact parties involved if any additional evidence is required.

Thread Locked.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Unfortunately, there is insufficient evidence for this complaint. No punishments will be issued.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom