Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Renard Charon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 6, 2023
Time of violation
20:56
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSrS99YUR4E

renardcharon

Player
Player
I was in the Leftover field and I was fighting then I ran to the sheriff's department to avoid being robbed and put my gun in my pocket then the police arrested me for no reason and as far as I know no arrests can be made after the event. I think it is an unfair decision and I want punishment for every wrongdoing.

KahKeh Vost

Player
Player
SHAP OFFICERS SWA A GUY WAS SHOOTING BEHIND THEM HQ SO THEY GOT THE RIGHT FOR SHOOTING YOU AND THEY SHOOT YOU BECAUSE WHEN THEY SAY STOP DONT RUN YOU GET ON YOUR HELI AND RUN OUT SO THEY SHOOT YOU

razvi

Player
Player
SHAP OFFICERS SWA A GUY WAS SHOOTING BEHIND THEM HQ SO THEY GOT THE RIGHT FOR SHOOTING YOU AND THEY SHOOT YOU BECAUSE WHEN THEY SAY STOP DONT RUN YOU GET ON YOUR HELI AND RUN OUT SO THEY SHOOT YOU

razvi

Player
Player
you shooting out the event and the cops come they saw you you shooting so they say to you stop when you didnt comply they shoot you and arrest you

KahKeh Vost

Player
Player
as you can see admin thiis is in my pov how this guy is shooting and how we saw he got gun and when he didnt comply we shoot him

John Spectre

Just chilling Around
Player

Rejected

Leftover component is IC event and the rule regarding Robbing does not apply there
Hence they can arrest you as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom