Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rishi Burner

Player
Player
IRL Name : Rishi Kukreja
Time Zone : GMT +5.30
Average online per day : 2-3 hours
Discord : Redvolitoz Gaming#6944
Nickname : Blaze Walker
ID : 8054

Additional Information:-

1) Leader of Government

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A) Many people are there who love to be a gang member and half of our los santos is filled with them. Also the crimes should not be done. Government, this is an emotion to me. To many people, its just a job, but for me its a passion its a dream.

B) Even I have worked as a criminal but i know thats fun, but many people in the state want to earn money. I want to make government on the level of ems and lifeinvader in terms of money. Now im not criticizing government that it doesnt give money, it does give tons of money and bonuses but people dont know about them. When the topic comes of money, people think of ems and lifeinvader, but i want to make it so thatwhile thinking of an org to join people should have government as an option as well in top 3.

C) I would change the gov by the following terms:

1. Strike System : Right now if anyone gets a strike in government it is removed after 7 day. But i would change it to 3 or 4 days and if the mistake is repeated it will be 7-10 days depending on the times the mistake has been done.

2. Bonuses : I know very well that government is giving very good bonuses at the time. But I would increase them in a lot manner, like if someone is working on gates, so he will get the salary as well as the bonus, which will be extra money, whereas if someone is working in doc then he would not have any changes in the salary but only bonus, this is the bonus system right now. But if the person working on doc is getting a bonus of 20k per hour then it will only be his/her revenue, and on the other side if someone is working on gates, he will get the salary depending on the itmes sold and the bonus as well of 20k, so the person on gates is having a boost in money earned. I would change it to less bonus on gates and more in doc so that people also work in doc.

3)Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I would do more state waves so that more people wish to join gov. The ore the people join gov, the more they tell to their friends and all about it to join, which will increase number of people in gov. I would have regular meetings with HCs and would hire more trainers so that people dont need to beg for training and can work more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom