Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Habibi Torres
Administrators nickname
Tim Profit
Date
Feb 6, 2023
Time
16:24
Proofs
https://imgur.com/NtjbGei

Habibi Torres

Player
Player
Hello Administration,
My name is Habibi Torres, and I got a warning for general rule 6.4, It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography.

I am curious on how I got this warning, I was off duty and came to south gate in NG to talk to my Husband, Shabah Verlice, later the same hour he was being arrested. Then the arresting officers and Shabah were arguing with the fact that he only had 5 minutes until they had to let him go, I was not involved. Then they let him go, even though my part was little to none say, I am the only one who got a warning, not even the on duty officers who had control.

I hope you make the right choice, signed
Habibi Torres

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
Hello, so what she did i dont think its currption this is my POV:
And also if it was currption the other 4person should also resave a warning for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom