Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eternal Balenciaga
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 26, 2021
Time of violation
13:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/31AzD66PiYQ

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
So , I saw that Bloods attacked a 24/7 store near Chumash while I was 10-9 on some personal work but I still had my gear on me as I am a 00 Agent and I have the permissions for it. I made my way to the store robbery and spoke with LSPD , we decided to wait for the other remaining FIB agents to arrive before we began with the negotiations since we did not want to get in a shootout without being fully prepared. For a second , Bloods move up to us and then they move back with no words exchanged so we thought everything was fine and all we had to do was wait, but all of a sudden while we were waiting for the backup , they opened fire on us without any demands whatsoever. This has truly ruined my RP experience as I was waiting to RP with gangs but I guess they refuse to RP with us. POV Provided Below:

I have also asked LSPD to provide their POV as well , so they will be responding to the post as well to ensure that it wasn't just me who didn't hear any demands.

Mark Black

Player
Player
the store robbery situation starts at 4:12 and shots get fired at 7:25 with no demands

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Deny this report

The demands were given but the players Mic needed an F8 reset. Misunderstanding no punishments given​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom