Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected State rule 1.8, Gen rule 6.4, Metagaming | 6864

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liam Verceti
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 11, 2023
Time of violation
12:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/X0LHbdEWfFw

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
The 3 POV Clearly Shows that the FIB Agent has been corrupt and has also does some good old metagaming

Some Context:

Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography.

1.8 Laws are wrote by the government and every state organistation should follow them.

Despite this the FIB Agent breaks:

3.6.1Failure to Comply
and
3.6Failure to Identify

Also After he realises the admin disappears he comes back to make POV 3 :)

Beast Valentino

Player
Player
Can i have the proof,s how do you know i did meta gaimg i was informed in family chat and its ic its not ooc so its not meta gaming and about entering doc im a undercover fib agent i have access to doors so in that case im not allowed to show my ids to anyone and you asking how hes your org member like like how do you recognize your org members its show name and id on top of them and except me there was 3-4 people of same fam then where is Meta gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom