Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Darius Armando
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 12, 2023
Time of violation
14:35
Proofs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/UUYqvJm9Hhk_b/d13375ARTbEa?invite=cr-MSxydzgsNTI5NzgxNTks

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
isn't it Conduct Unbecoming , Professional Misconduct by saying pussy to him ? it's self report for corruption .

Darius Armando

"Obey & Survive."
Player
isn't it Conduct Unbecoming , Professional Misconduct by saying pussy to him ? it's self report for corruption .
if you've ever seen real life cops you'd know that they use even worse language than that when talking about suspects, this guy wasted about 20 minutes of my life so please give me a rest

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
if you've ever seen real life cops you'd know that they use even worse language than that when talking about suspects, this guy wasted about 20 minutes of my life so please give me a rest
i know that CL is really bad thing but am sorry the best thing to do is delete this forum ( my opinion ) as a Ex FIB DHOD if am the guy who did CL and see this forum ill report you for swearing that consider as corruption without bio .
Maybe admins won't give you anything about it cuz he already CL and u were talking to a Question mark but as i said if i was u i won't report this for the risk on it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom