Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pamala IsleyTamer
Suspect ID
271171, 177065
Date of violation
Feb 12, 2023
Time of violation
13:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2HykIiFtmyM

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
Rewatch that clip and look at how you were driving, you can see that when i appear into the clip you were purposely driving into my car. I was driving forward and we had a little accident and you started mouthing me ๐Ÿ˜‚and you purposely started driving to the left and right to crash into me and cause a huge crash ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was going to the hotel gym to get some backpack space and you cant even drive straight you purposely drove left and right to make a crash๐Ÿ˜‚

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
I rammed into your car accidentally once or twice because of your goofy driving, instead of just driving forward and staying silent you decided to move left and right whilst mouthing me off, i decided to stop instead of driving off because you had to start running your mouth at me๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

THEEEE Pamela Isley-Tamer

You tried it, I denied it ๐Ÿ˜˜
Player
Rewatch that clip and look at how you were driving, you can see that when i appear into the clip you were purposely driving into my car. I was driving forward and we had a little accident and you started mouthing me ๐Ÿ˜‚and you purposely started driving to the left and right to crash into me and cause a huge crash ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was going to the hotel gym to get some backpack space and you cant even drive straight you purposely drove left and right to make a crash๐Ÿ˜‚
You are so full of crap lol

First of all if you ACTUALLY WATCHED THE VIDEO, you would see that I was not even talking to you. I had an accident with someone else. He kept car ramming me and YOU DROVE INTO US and got mad when you heard me cursing HIM out. I was not talking to you but you're so mad you just had to interject. Also, I kept trying to drive around you and BOTH OF YOU kept ramming me. YOU RAMMED ME INTO A DAMN TREE. You're a clown lol I like how you went looking for this thread because you know you're wrong. Post your thread and plead your case then since you think you're in the right.
I rammed into your car accidentally once or twice because of your goofy driving, instead of just driving forward and staying silent you decided to move left and right whilst mouthing me off, i decided to stop instead of driving off because you had to start running your mouth at me๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Look at you trying to cover your ass. Its pretty obvious you are the aggressor. How obtuse will you be??

Last edited:

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
You are so full of crap lol

First of all if you ACTUALLY WATCHED THE VIDEO, you would see that I was not even talking to you. I had an accident with someone else. He kept car ramming me and YOU DROVE INTO US and got mad when you heard me cursing HIM out. I was not talking to you but you're so mad you just had to interject. Also, I kept trying to drive around you and BOTH OF YOU kept ramming me. I like how you went looking for this thread because you know you're wrong. Post your thread and plead your case then sense you think you're in the right.

Look at you trying to cover your ass. Its pretty obvious you are the aggressor. How obtuse will you be??
I only stopped next to you because i thought you was mouthing me off because when i accidentally hit into you you started swearing and i thought it was to me. I never even meant to car ram you, the only reason i stopped and drove next to you is so i could say ''see you on the gob website'' when i was never gonna report you in the first place ๐Ÿ’€ Second of all the other guy was the one actually car ramming you on purpose AND shooting you

Player
I only stopped next to you because i thought you was mouthing me off because when i accidentally hit into you you started swearing and i thought it was to me. I never even meant to car ram you, the only reason i stopped and drove next to you is so i could say ''see you on the gob website'' when i was never gonna report you in the first place ๐Ÿ’€ Second of all the other guy was the one actually car ramming you on purpose AND shooting you
Don't cry now lol I cant believe you are actually capping like this. I don't care why you stopped.

I never even meant to car ram you
You did it. And you did it very aggressively. You rammed me several times. So far down the road that you slammed me into a tree. Then you car rammed me to the hotel. Every time I tried to drive off you blocked me and car rammed me. It's obvious that you meant to do it.

Second of all the other guy was the one actually car ramming you on purpose AND shooting you

You should not speak for that other person. He will chime in if he sees this thread. We are talking about you right now.

the only reason i stopped and drove next to you is so i could say ''see you on the gob website'' when i was never gonna report you in the first place ๐Ÿ’€
Also, I knew you were not going to report me, because you knew you were wrong. You were hoping that I would not report you. Again, you were wrong. Next time you say you're going to do something. You need to actually do it. Don't talk shit unless you will back it up. This is your lesson learned. I'm ready for what may come. Clearly you are not.

johnnydepp_slayer

๐“”๐“3 ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ป
Player
Dannng he had to go get his friends to talk trash to me XD This is sad af :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

P.S AND YOU CANT SPELL ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You fr wasted your time reporting someone on the forums for the smallest reason and in that time you could have forgotten this and actually done something with your life.

Player
rewatch the clip at 1:05 look at your ass driving to the left on purpose when you know my car is to your left ๐Ÿคฃ embarrassing ass
Wow you're still trying to convince yourself that you weren't wrong. :ROFLMAO: That's sad. Just accept that you picked the wrong one to mess with. Why are you so scared to get punished?? You were bold enough to car ram me, you should be brave enough face the consequences.

"I wAsn't eVeN gONna tEll on yOU"

That's you crying, because I actually told on you like I said I would.

You were hoping you would have gotten away with it.

You thought! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฟ

Player
You fr wasted your time reporting someone on the forums for the smallest reason and in that time you could have forgotten this and actually done something with your life.

Imagine wasting your time to tell someone, they are wasting their time. You sound dumb right now ๐Ÿ˜‚

You wasted your time coming to type this. I can make a report if I want. I have the right to do so as a server member. Anyone who thinks reporting someone for doing something WRONG, is a clown.

The fact that you even had the balls to come in here and call this two minute interaction "small" is hilarious. This guy really has y'all coming in here looking like fools on his behalf. :ROFLMAO:

actually done something with your life.

This is a joke right? Like making a forum report is really going to hold up the progress of my life and how I'm living. It took me five minutes to make this thread. XD

I can't believe he really went and told on me like that was going to make a difference. :LOL: you can stalk this thread and try to intimidate me all you want. It won't change anything.

Your friend is trash. This city has his mind confused. He thinks he's bad until someone makes a simple form report on him. Then he cry's to you to fight his battles XD

Last edited:

Player
are you not embarrased? i saw who you've been reporting and you report SO many people for such tiny reasons, you literally report people under level 5 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ thats the peak of down bad that is

Lmaooo that's all you have is embarrassment? If that's the best you can come up with I think I'm just fine. I'm not embarrassed about shit. I don't care if they are a day one. If you mess with me I'm reporting you. Maybe you should have just kept "driving to the Hotel". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You should be embarrassed for coming in my thread crying over something that is your fault.

Just admit you're mad I told on you. You're doing all of this because you're salty AF. In here crying with your tail between your legs. Running to get your friends to argue with me in MY thread because you're not ballsy enough to do it by yourself. That's pussy shit.

It's so obvious that you joined a family so you can be a trash person and then have a group of people defend your trash behavior. TRASH lol

Player
this is so goofy
If this is so goofy, then why are you here??

It's goofy but you're in my thread crying to me like it will change anything.

This is goofy but you ran in here to defend goofy behavior.

You should have just sat there and let your friend suffer like he deserves.

I know y'all are in a discord chat crying rn. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I've never seen someone contradict themselves so hard in this forum. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom