Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Outlaw
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 12, 2023
Time of violation
15:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UrJPqEYg5hU

Ali spinky

Player
Player
first i killed this guy but my bodycam was broke i didnt open my bodycam when i killed him after that i was robbing him and he was not fear for his life and i told him many times to hands up and he didnt ,when i was robbing him he set MP for his gang and they came and the admin his name naveed stark came and he saw the guy when he is doing fear rp and made MP for his gang and didnt give him the punshiment i think u must give the guy good punshiment for that

CytQe

1881-193∞
Player
where is 2328's green suit And talking to the admin he can't hit the guy there

Adoo Phoenix

Player
Player
where before ? You create a perception and there are things that did not go well before, you start directly from the part that is in your favor? And you're trying to shut me up while I'm trying to tell you If you want to fight, let's fight in the red zone, don't be afraid that's it :D

Adoo Phoenix

Player
Player
where is the part where you woke me up you didn't say anything you didn't warn me

Ali spinky

Player
Player
where is the part where you woke me up you didn't say anything you didn't warn me
where before ? You create a perception and there are things that did not go well before, you start directly from the part that is in your favor? And you're trying to shut me up while I'm trying to tell you If you want to fight, let's fight in the red zone, don't be afraid that's it :D
LOOOLLLLLLLL thats RED ZONE UR SO FUNNY

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
Approved

ID 4922 will receive a punishment for Fear RP & MG

Next time when admin tag is on, RP will be STOPPED doesn't matter if its in ghetto or somewhere else!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom