Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lexi Malon
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Feb 14, 2023
Time
15:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/j3gI4VRJzXI

MALON

Player
Player
1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days

i didnt know of it as i only do the rp i never ever in my rp life bought a appartment today there was a person who was leaving the rp life and offered me to buy his appartment i didnt got the money at the time in my hand but got money in my account...he asked me the give 250000 k for the house i checked the gov value it was like 500000 k he said its ok .. he was in hurry as there was a power cut going to be in like 6 to 10 min ..He said i would not come after the cut .. so i bought it >>

i did know about this rule oraly like we are not allowed to sell car , house , items , clothes below gov amount .....

but i didnt know about the appartment as its not mentioned there in rules on 1.9 rule

i said ok and got it from him

i am very sorry as i did know appertment is a part of that rule

as i dosent mention there

i request u to unban me and i am stricket on rule and always try to follow them

try to understand the situation and help me

i am mentioning my (ID)>>>>7244<<<<<

i never bought a house or appartment before ..

first time >> i know the 1.9 oral but there is no appartment mentioned the technicaly ..i am sorry if i did some thing wrong i didnt did it intensialy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom