Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cyrus Jnx
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZcTilCpK4R0

ROBIULchowdhury

Player
Player
Dear respected Admins,
I am a FIB agent and I know the importance of bodycam as I have all the bodycams of my shift. But that time it was in the ghetto and I came to protect my family member's state object with the white frogger. I was near the vent close to the frogger. As I can say it was a bug for his graphics mod. But if you want I am ready to do a PC check.

Thanking You
Robiul Hasan

Arthur Miguel

Nothing Special😁
Player
when the person who shot me fires a gun, the bullet mark does not indicate the sound of the bullet in any way. I also can't see where you squeezed him from, and the identity of the person who shot me doesn't show either.I wonder where and how I died
Without no gang car and gang dress?? State object attacking is a gang activity!!

Sohel Ahmad

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 6113 has 6 hours to Provide POV of this Event!​
At that time, we were three protecting my state object. One was on the roof and two were in the car. This is definitely a visual bug. Check his mod. You can check as much as possible including device check. We know we are clean. Also, how can gang members attack without a gang car and dress??? And it's clear that they are doing meta.

ROBIULchowdhury

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 6113 has 6 hours to Provide POV of this Event!​
Dear respected Admins,
I am a FIB agent and I know the importance of bodycam as I have all the bodycams of my shift. But that time it was in the ghetto and I came to protect my family member's state object with the white frogger. I was near the vent close to the frogger. As I can say it was a bug for his graphics mod. But if you want I am ready to do a PC check. I requesting to you for PC check both of us.

Thanking You
Robiul Hasan

Sohel Ahmad

Player
Player
when the person who shot me fires a gun, the bullet mark does not indicate the sound of the bullet in any way. I also can't see where you squeezed him from, and the identity of the person who shot me doesn't show either.I wonder where and how I died
Bro, can you give your graphics mod link, so that can lead ban for other players???

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
Dear admins
Although I am no one to take decisions but 6113 used Xbox game bar to record but for a power cut it was corrupted. And the thread owner himself told in another thread it was his graphics mod problem
Post in thread 'CR I 1772 I asrin pluxury'
Pending review - CR I 1772 I asrin pluxury
And he clearly did meta gaming.

Sohel Ahmad

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
We use the Xbox game bar as a recorder. If load-shedding happens then the running video got corrupted all the time. Check the attached image. Those missing length of three videos are corrupted for load-shedding. My GPU is from AMD and doesn't rely on AMD's shitty recorder. So if anything wrong happens in that time and I keep recording and after that, if load-shedding happens, my POV will corrupt. Does that mean this will lead to a ban??? If it is then allow third-party recorders like Medal/OBS.

RbCNqW0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom