Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoroo Yamaguchi
Administrators nickname
Avi and Scarlet Pluxury
Date
Dec 28, 2021
Time
16:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/g7EGSFKtXY0

Zoro Banks

Ex Leader Of Marabunta
Player
For respect to all Admins

Forum reviewed for
Mazhour Pluxury

This is towards scarlet and avi that we was having a rp situation that was half finished and they have involved themselves in a situation that was not done and they have assumed that we was going to blow up the hostage without it actually happening i have provided pov to all situation which happened.

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player

Forum reviewed for
Mazhour Pluxury

This is towards scarlet and avi that we was having a rp situation that was half finished and they have involved themselves in a situation that was not done and they have assumed that we was going to blow up the hostage without it actually happening i have provided pov to all situation which happened.
even I don't know how the deputy director of FIB don't know how to run an RP situation and he asking can they use bomb vests in the situation that shows that he doesn't know anything about RP at all and about the 2 admins even they don't have the right to disband the whole RP situation even the are curators for legal org even they should get back to higher admins even the curator of the project to ask about that before they take action even we ask the FIB director and deputy director to provide their povs cause they didn't provide their povs on the complaint that they make on us
Pending review - Marabunta Multiple Rulebreaks | ID 0000
so I hope from Mazhour pluxury to stop these people from destroying the RP in the city and this great project

Zoro Banks

Ex Leader Of Marabunta
Player
Deputy Of Marabunta
Founder Of Yamaguchi

even I don't know how the deputy director of FIB don't know how to run an RP situation and he asking can they use bomb vests in the situation that shows that he doesn't know anything about RP at all and about the 2 admins even they don't have the right to disband the whole RP situation even the are curators for legal org even they should get back to higher admins even the curator of the project to ask about that before they take action even we ask the FIB director and deputy director to provide their povs cause they didn't provide their povs on the complaint that they make on us
Pending review - Marabunta Multiple Rulebreaks | ID 0000
so I hope from Mazhour pluxury to stop these people from destroying the RP in the city and this great project
I Approve

Lucas changretta

Player
please we don't need any off-topic comments on our forum please lock the replies to avoid any toxic and off-topic comments

Elene

Player
Player
Here's my POV from the situation, I didn't provide my POV cause I got there late and in my POV u cant hear or see whatever happened, And about cancelling RP u guys legit killed your own gang members and fired them from the organization to avoid RP so I don't know what else do u expect from us or from admins.
All I see from your actions is after all of u got blacklisted from FIB u got nothing else to do but to be all over us and try to get us in trouble in every possible way. You do you I'm 100% Sure curator of the project will make fair decision :)

bigbagadawgz

Adam Zero
Player

Forum reviewed for
Mazhour Pluxury

yo bro quick question where you get that bomb vest from, i want to know for future reference :)

Zoro Banks

Ex Leader Of Marabunta
Player
Here's my POV from the situation, I didn't provide my POV cause I got there late and in my POV u cant hear or see whatever happened, And about cancelling RP u guys legit killed your own gang members and fired them from the organization to avoid RP so I don't know what else do u expect from us or from admins.
All I see from your actions is after all of u got blacklisted from FIB u got nothing else to do but to be all over us and try to get us in trouble in every possible way. You do you I'm 100% Sure curator of the project will make fair decision :)
Nice Mixing and wrong place plus what i put before you reply.

Zoro Banks

Ex Leader Of Marabunta
Player
I would like no replies after this due to toxicity from now on if you post any insults admins will take action.

Lucas changretta

Player
It’s not even your forum…
no one mentioned you even you got banned from both accounts for disrespect admins
Rejected Next time if you try to deceive admin your forum account will be a ban

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Senior Curator of MEDIA, SUPPORT, Unofficial Orgs

-------ITACHI GOD-------

Lucas changretta

Player
EVEN we need 12555 provide his pov as well even he was negotiate with us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom