Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoroo Yamaguchi
Administrators nickname
Avi and Scarlet Pluxury
Date
Dec 28, 2021
Time
16:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/g7EGSFKtXY0

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
Can I see proof of you , 1. making bomb, 2. placing on capitol,3. connecting it to a detonator. You definitely know rp so I expect you to have proof of all of this
if you read the Legislation of the gun low you can do it just read the rules and watch the whole pov and stop trash talk if you didn't read or watch anything

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Nice Mixing and wrong place plus what i put before you reply.

I think Mixing for leader is verbal for org right ?
Don't mind me. I am just referencing from following report

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
I think Mixing for leader is verbal for org right ?
Don't mind me. I am just referencing from following report
Sorry. I did not see thread is closed. My mistake.

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
(Mass Rule breaks done by Marabunta in the Situation)
1. (3:06-3:20) (12:37-13:00)- (Fear rp) - wore a bomb vest and even gave it to the gang member so that they could wear it too.( It shows how much they are scared for their own life)
2.(16:07-16:20) - (fear Rp) So many guns were pointed at ID 23847 still he decided to run away.
3.(16:35-16:45) (PG/Non Rp) - kicked ID 23847 from the gang in the middle of a Rp situation.
4.(17:00-17:17) - killed your own gang member
5.(17:38-17:42) - Combat logged to avoid the Rp situation
6.(26:28-26:35) - (OOC insult) - Rp Situation was paused, admin tag was on and ID 40285 said "are you f***ing dumb"

Above are the timestamps of the rule breaks done by them .

After watching the whole situation Live we decided to stop the RP bc it was full of rule breaks and we tried to make them understand that why we told them to stop this situation. If we wanted we could had punished everyone for their rule breaks but instead of that we tried telling them about it so that they don't do it again. We try to make Rp as much better as it's possible but with these kinds of rule breaks it was not possible to continue it for long. I and scarlet wanted them to understand the situation and not to repeat it again without punishing anyone at the situation bc everyone is here to play Rp and not getting punished for every single rule break they do and stay in demorgan after that and still not able to know what should be done in a Rp situation.
Everyone is here to have fun and not just get reported or get punished for every single mistake they do.
Our motive was to just handle the situation without punishing anyone and to tell them about it so that they don't repeat it again and not "destroy the Rp in the city and this great project" as said above by Lucas Changretta.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Alright if you wanna do everything according to rules and reported admins, read the following outcome of complaint:

46502 will receive a warning for NRP wearing bomb vest(No RP background, just doing what you want to do) 00:20
46502 will receive a warning for NRP wearing bomb vest(No RP background, just doing what you want to do) 02:20
46502 will receive a warning for NRP wearing bomb vest while he already has a bomb vest(No RP background, just doing what you want to do) 02:38
46502 will receive a warning for NRP wearing bomb vest (No RP background, just doing what you want to do) 03:10
46502 will receive a warning for NRP wearing bomb vest (No RP background, just doing what you want to do) 03:16
All gang members don't scared of bomb vests...
67665 will receive a warning for NRP wearing bomb vest(No RP background, just doing what you want to do) 12:45
45364 will receive a warning for NRP holding detonator, he doesn't even have a bomb vest 15:12
23847 will recieve a warning for PG, FEAR RP, NRP 16:10
Leader of Marabunta will receive a warning for NRP kick from org during RP situation(Even kicked by dep)
40275 will receive a warning for NRP kill, Mercy kill, etc.
He just killed a person in front of ALL state orgs??????????
All of you keep saying just arrest him while he's your gang member and he can give them info to raid your HQ.. ??????
23847 will receive a warning for Combat log 17:41
21:19 you have a bomb vest and your gang members just staying next to you as nothing happens?
40275 will receive a ban for OOC insulting 26:31

And now I have a question who's actually destroying RP?
1640781735484.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom