Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jack lil
Administrators nickname
Rohit garg
Date
Feb 19, 2023
Time
8:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/k5mkAYVZ9vA

MALON

Player
Player
we were hiring people some of the people came and plant the solor for us ... And we gave them money ... two of the people came took solor from us and didnt plant it ...we request them to plant it or give us back the solor .. i had his head on my aim .. He failed the RP + faild in fear rp .. My friend shoot them saying u will be shooted if u move they didnt responded .. they were just walking saying go away .. he shoot them i didnt shoot them at that moment when my friend died .. i start shooting ....ON THIS god put me in
the jaill saying i did RDM.. If my friend did it .. OK but SIR i did shoot them untill they shot my friend ..

i request to remove my time on jail...its requested as i didnt did anything

love ur work

have a great day bye

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom