Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rule break Government ID: 1748 , 50159 , 52225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abu Allayl
Suspect ID
1748 , 50159 , 52225
Date of violation
Feb 21, 2023
Time of violation
23:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uWT56dRss2o

Usama Dmo

Player
Player
All in pov. I was there taking the case I find them come and they have an event and they come and they did not give me demands and killed me for no reason

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
You had an illegal body amour on, also I saw you start shooting so that is why I shot at you, My pov is all here All in pov Also id 50159 is not in our organization, the only reason why I shot you was because I you shooting at someone so I shot back.

Last edited:

x_2dam_x

Player
Player
You had an illegal body amour on, also I saw you start shooting so that is why I shot at you, My pov is all here All in pov Also id 50159 is not in our organization, the only reason why I shot you was because I you shooting at someone so I shot back.
Hahaha u should give him demands and ur friend id: 50159 shoot first u know that u can not come here while on duty.

x_2dam_x

Player
Player
he shoot first and he came with you in your org car.

Jackson Eclipse

Player
You do not have Rp reason to come here.
We will see what admin says but I did as I saw you with an illegal vest which is against the law so I did have an rp reason. Also I cannot control who get in my car as you see in my pov he isn't in my org i have no idea who he is. Even if id 50159 shot first it isn't my fault I shot you as you murdered a civilian which gave me an rp reason to shoot.

x_2dam_x

Player
Player
We will see what admin says but I did as I saw you with an illegal vest which is against the law so I did have an rp reason. Also I cannot control who get in my car as you see in my pov he isn't in my org i have no idea who he is. Even if id 50159 shot first it isn't my fault I shot you as you murdered a civilian which gave me an rp reason to shoot.
We will see admin decision

Masta Killa

five-star general
Player
Where is GOV mass rule break in all of this. Next time secret service asks you to put your gun away listen to them.

M

Manas Badmash

One Second Guyss
The government entered the area which can only be entered by passing ghetto and what were they doing there on duty and if they were there for looting purpose then its for personal use it should be GR 6.3 Ig

x_2dam_x

Player
Player
Where is GOV mass rule break in all of this. Next time secret service asks you to put your gun away listen to them.
Yes they do how they enter this place which only can enter by ghetto and how he asking me about my passport because there is no reason and there is an HC of Government in this place so they do mass rule. We will see admin decision.

Jackson Eclipse

Player
One Second Guyss
The government entered the area which can only be entered by passing ghetto and what were they doing there on duty and if they were there for looting purpose then its for personal use it should be GR 6.3 Ig
My Bio states 5. Jackson does anything illegal/legal that benefits himself financially. (Would only do it if there is a small chance of being caught) Link and also GOV doesn't need a 2 special units to go in ghetto that is only LSPD/SAHP/FIB, so my bio even states I can so, its not personal use at all then. And I saw someone get killed and shot at I had all the reason to shoot and kill him.

Jackson Eclipse

Player
Yes they do how they enter this place which only can enter by ghetto and how he asking me about my passport because there is no reason and there is an HC of Government in this place so they do mass rule. We will see admin decision.
You had illegal vest on bro. I had all enought reason to ask you for passport.

M

Manas Badmash

My Bio states 5. Jackson does anything illegal/legal that benefits himself financially. (Would only do it if there is a small chance of being caught) Link and also GOV doesn't need a 2 special units to go in ghetto that is only LSPD/SAHP/FIB, so my bio even states I can so, its not personal use at all then. And I saw someone get killed and shot at I had all the reason to shoot and kill him.
still u can't go ghetto and you used GOV vest for personal purpose stated in video as you and your friend both were there to loot valuable case and corrupt bio doesnt allow the person to use org stuff for personal purpose

Jackson Eclipse

Player
still u can't go ghetto and you used GOV vest for personal purpose stated in video as you and your friend both were there to loot valuable case and corrupt bio doesnt allow the person to use org stuff for personal purpose
It not personal reasons, I saw him with an illegal vest so I asked for passport then I saw him shoot someone I shot him on duty. So at the time I was acting as my job so it is not personal use and the admin will be the one who will decide at the end of the day.

M

Manas Badmash

I would appreciate if admin look at POV Time stamp 03:08 and its clearly visible he is using a app HUD Sight - Admin which might be for crosshair but i think only crosshairs which are ingame and are in redux are allowed

Jackson Eclipse

Player
I would appreciate if admin look at POV Time stamp 03:08 and its clearly visible he is using a app HUD Sight - Admin which might be for crosshair but i think only crosshairs which are ingame and are in redux are allowed
Its allowed bro LMAO. Everyone uses it, people use reshade, people also use crosshair x. So ya it nots illegal.

M

Manas Badmash

It not personal reasons, I saw him with an illegal vest so I asked for passport then I saw him shoot someone I shot him on duty. So at the time I was acting as my job so it is not personal use and the admin will be the one who will decide at the end of the day.
as in ur POV you clearly looted Valuable case please dont lie to admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom