Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 6.10,1.10,6.19 Multiple Rule | 1672,37473,16345,17380,11006,6667,83,2707

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ali Gypavelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
15:01
Proofs
https://youtube.com

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
So these guys came and start shooting in the city and then they robbed me too,

The location of where I got robbed

" Screenshot "

The place I got killed again "

" Screenshot "

when they robbed me in the city mass dming like chicken nuggets forcing me to follow their so many demands.

Where they forced me in the city to run away while you cannot do it as it's IN THE CITY and you can only force your demands while in the ghetto

Last edited:

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
The evidence we robbed this girl "17380" and she showed up right after she got robbed

Rule broken : 6.10 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes.

Evidence from the Admin"

Evidence of that person getting robbed

Evidence of that person showing up right after she got robbed to rob us LOL

• Love
Reactions: Rin

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
ID 83

I didn't rob you personally. You were in an active shootout that was in that whole area that started in the canals and you moved just out of it and started shooting and continuing to participate in said shootout and you got smacked and now you're crying cos you got robbed. You suddenly think there's an invisible barrier that gives you protection, that's called ruleplaying. It's a RP server stop thinking you're suddenly protected because you decide to use a OOC rule to suddenly protect yourself, keep it IC and take the L.

634fce55a77e3197119ced9e93111018.jpg

Map Dangerous Area should be updated to only show the "Ghetto" areas and cut the "non Ghetto" areas out.

Last edited:

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
I didn't rob you personally.
You were involved as well as other people are and i am not bragging about anything just to make rule clearer to you guys that there is a clothing store and Ammunition right next to me where i got robbed/killed again lol cute

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
You were involved as well as other people are and i am not bragging about anything just to make rule clearer to you guys that there is a clothing store and Ammunition right next to me where i got robbed/killed again lol cute

I sat in a car afk and they killed you cos you ignored their demands, they said to run away and you stood still.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
But dudes I drove up to you to say its city and you not only ignored me but then you dm in citywithout any demands and contiuned to rob them.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
But dudes I drove up to you to say its city and you not only ignored me but then you dm in citywithout any demands and contiuned to rob them.

Ruleplaying over Roleplaying cba to respond any further

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
I sat in a car afk and they killed you cos you ignored their demands, they said to run away and you stood still.
Why don't you let the admin decide what to do in this situation?

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
c33e1d134989735a6dccb12a63e0d319.png

On your own video BTW lmao so you asked and got a response off an admin and then still proceeded to make an unnecessary report

"Where they forced me in the city to run away while you cannot do it as it's IN THE CITY and you can only force your demands while in the ghetto"

Given demands to run away, you run a little away and then stop and stand still so you got shot more like. Aka, not following demands given.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
On your own video BTW lmao so you asked and got a response off an admin and then still proceeded to make an unnecessary report
Sam LeBlanc I also told him that I wasn't getting chased or I didn't ran from a situation from which I was getting chased by any of your members

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player

"Where they forced me in the city to run away while you cannot do it as it's IN THE CITY and you can only force your demands while in the ghetto"

Given demands to run away, you run a little away and then stop and stand still so you got shot more like. Aka, not following demands given.
stop crying in every fuckin forum let the admins do their work

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Doesnt matter if they entered city from ghetto you cant rob in city simple as that. Ghetto rule 1.10 It is allowed to rob/kidnap people only in ghetto or outside the city | WARN doesnt change anything if they enter city or not as we got told before from admins it doesnt matter if they entered or not you cannot rob in city no matter what. Because you could say same shit about green zone but they where in ghetto.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Doesnt matter if they entered city from ghetto you cant rob in city simple as that. Ghetto rule 1.10 It is allowed to rob/kidnap people only in ghetto or outside the city | WARN doesnt change anything if they enter city or not as we got told before from admins it doesnt matter if they entered or not you cannot rob in city no matter what. Because you could say same shit about green zone but they where in ghetto.

Particpating in an active shootout in the Ghetto which was still occuring at that time and then proceeding to leave on the edge to gain protection from an OOC is just ruleplaying and a joke.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player

Particpating in an active shootout in the Ghetto which was still occuring at that time and then proceeding to leave on the edge to gain protection from an OOC is just ruleplaying and a joke.
what u mean leave? you guys left first, so did we and you stood in city as you can see in pov and shot at them so what u smoking bruv. Also admins gotta get a meeting and get the rules stright cuz so many say different stuff.

I asked admin can you rob someone in city if you leave ghetto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom